SIGNIFICANT discovery in bone growth AFTER plates close

A

Aephis

Iron
Well, my fellow idiots, it seems that through countless nights of scrambling for a way to continue bone development after puberty to cope with our subhuman bone structure, I have actually found somewhat definitive proof that it is indeed possible to drastically increase bone size AFTER puberty has ended.

To get this started, I would like to state that the wrist of a human being is not meant to be put under the stress of walking or running like a primal beast on all fours. I saw the recessed idiots all over social media claiming to be animals, and then running around like a dumbass on all fours. I soon found an interesting specimen on some secluded YouTube video that will only dare to show up if you actually search for it. It’s the “fastest runner on all fours”. At first, I watched it for pure amusement. Soon, they took him in for a bone scan because they were wondering how he could perform such a feat. It turns out, the size of his wrists were 18% larger and 10% more dense than the average bipedal (two legged) runner. The researcher then claims that he has developed a physical adaptation in response to the stress his wrist bones have been put under.

The Video:
(You only need to watch 3:49-4:41 to avoid seeing autism)

As a sort of warning, I would advise to only put voluntary stress on your bones AFTER your plates have closed. This ensures that the stress doesn’t interfere with natural bone development during puberty. It would be counterintuitive and just overall ignorance.

Hopefully you can find a better alternative… but that’s not my job. For now, it seems like it’s time to…

GET BONE-SMASHING

(just be careful pls)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, DeformedCell, chadcel; and 3 others
Inb4 inject water in kneecaps.

• +1
Reactions: RSzeiS
Mechanical loading has always been a thing.

Kenny Picket placed a clamp on his hands for days straight to make his hand bigger for the combine.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
No point smashing the face with a hammer dude get a fuckin jaw implant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
Mechanical loading has always been a thing.

Kenny Picket placed a clamp on his hands for days straight to make his hand bigger for the combine.
how much did he gain?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
I don’t personally like the idea of clubbing my face either. I just see people resorting to roping because they hate themselves. Rather the former than the latter.

• +1
Reactions: RedCarpet and Deleted member 27452
the size of his wrists were 18% larger and 10% more dense than the average bipedal
This doesn't prove anything though, they didn't measure him before he might have always had that size without running on all fours. 18% is not a crazy amount to be bigger than average by that's like an inch if average is 6 inches for that size which is good but Ive seen loads of people mog me by an inch or more at the same size

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and Deleted member 27452
another high iq response from you, you’re my favorite user now

• Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl
This doesn't prove anything though, they didn't measure him before he might have always had that size without running on all fours. 18% is not a crazy amount to be bigger than average by that's like an inch if average is 6 inches for that size which is good but Ive seen loads of people mog me by an inch or more at the same size
6 inch wrists is Auschwitz tier

6 inch wrists is Auschwitz tier
Idk they said they compared to runners of his size and he looks pretty short, runners tend to be pretty skinny and if theyre short 6 inches isnt too bad I think.

Like mine are 6.5 at 5'10 which is also aushwitz tier but I could imagine someone who is 5'4 not being auschwitz tier with the same size