since taking ice baths, upper body has gained mass, pants waist size is down from 33 to 32 despite having gained weight. Fatasses gtfih.

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
Ice baths redistribute testosterone and cause white fat to become brown fat, more mobilized, more healthy, and will help you work out. another benefit is de-age your skin as well.

Why do you think the masculine scandinavian gods are depicted swimming in lakes of ice?

You must take ice baths. My next step is to build a sauna house to relax after the ice baths.
Twice a week, ice bath. Hot shower right after, or sauna session if you have one. Personally it's worth the money to just build one yourself. I am researching building methods. I will probably use bricks on the outside and treated wood on the inside.

This almost seems required, like the lost keystone that we all need to regain our godly forms.

iu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor, GalacticHero, AscendingHero and 4 others
no ice baths for your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22529, Seth Walsh, AscendingHero and 2 others
btw how long did this take?

i cant pour ice into my bath but will cold ass water work

btw how long did this take?
I've been doing ice baths for a month now, all fat is now mobile and redistributed properly. It was never that bad, I was always top heavy, but now I am more titan shaped.

i cant pour ice into my bath but will cold ass water work
Yea its a good started method but you need to go to home depot(or whatever construction store is in your country) and buy a metal tub for it.

I've been doing ice baths for a month now, all fat is now mobile and redistributed properly. It was never that bad, I was always top heavy, but now I am more titan shaped.
so i wont lose fat but it will distribute it better?

so i wont lose fat but it will distribute it better?
in order to lose fat you need to eat less

brown fat is easier to lose though.

Yeah it will redistribute everything so long as you workout your upper body and give the fat a place to go, brown fat is required for muscles to work properly. white fat goes into my stomach and into my legs and ass but I totally got in shape in the last month or two, and the key was the ice baths.

its all based on pure science.

• JFL
Reactions: GalacticHero
I live in an appartament how could I set one up?

do you have a source on how subcutaneous fat turns into brown fat?

I live in an appartament how could I set one up?
put the metal tub in the shower, put the ice bricks in, fill it up with water, 15 mins in the ice bath(after two minutes it wont even feel cold anymore) then dump the water down the drain
do you have a source on how subcutaneous fat turns into brown fat?

It's cryotherapy, it's anti aging, its all based in science. there is no broscience to it. I couldnt find a .gov study but it's all still very legitimate.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and mvp2v1
Niggas will do anything but put down the fork and lift weights

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21297, AscendingHero, sasha777 and 3 others
Is it better to go in a cold lake nearby or to buy a small foldable bathtub?

ridiculous cope and cortisolmaxxing jfl at lowiqcels over for them

Is it better to go in a cold lake nearby or to buy a small foldable bathtub?
just get a metal tub

ridiculous cope and cortisolmaxxing jfl at lowiqcels over for them
It's scientifically backed, and also by resisting cold you build up extreme resistance to cortisol, go lay out fake blackpills on incels.com

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
It's cryotherapy, it's anti aging, its all based in science. there is no broscience to it. I couldnt find a .gov study but it's all still very legitimate.
here is the original study source

got it from this article

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
I do cold showers and it has helped me tremendously

• +1
can't find one large enough to fit me
you might have to go for a large plastic tub, only problem is plastic is very bad for you but you could always take a shower right after to rinse all the plastics off.

all else fails, just buy one of those antique bathtubs from the victorian era, put on a powdered wig, and fix yourself a freezing cold ice bath

• +1
you might have to go for a large plastic tub, only problem is plastic is very bad for you but you could always take a shower right after to rinse all the plastics off.

all else fails, just buy one of those antique bathtubs from the victorian era, put on a powdered wig, and fix yourself a freezing cold ice bath
So going to a lake is a bad idea?

So going to a lake is a bad idea?
no why would it be a bad idea? if the water is cold, just go to the lake instead of all this. it just wont work when the temperature rises.

• +1
no why would it be a bad idea? if the water is cold, just go to the lake instead of all this. it just wont work when the temperature rises.
It's 15 minute raid. I dry myself then come home in clothes, isn't it too much? Like to get a frostbite?

It's 15 minute raid. I dry myself then come home in clothes, isn't it too much? Like to get a frostbite?
nah u wont get frostbite, just sit in the water for a minute or two, get out, and sit in your car with the heat going. dont go into some fucked up icy lake where u could drown or something bro.

but i sit in a tub with active chunks of ice floating around, the water is very very cold and i never got frostbite from sitting in it for 10 to 15 minutes.

• +1
nah u wont get frostbite, just sit in the water for a minute or two, get out, and sit in your car with the heat going. dont go into some fucked up icy lake where u could drown or something bro.

but i sit in a tub with active chunks of ice floating around, the water is very very cold and i never got frostbite from sitting in it for 10 to 15 minutes.
Well I did it last winter. Was nice, albeit drying myself on a cold beach with a towel was a pain in the ass. Not to mention I can't do it everyday unless I have a school break.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back