Sister wants to be a TikTok/IG influencer but worried our parents might shout at and disown her

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
She's lost a good amount of weight too (high end of average) and doesn't dye her hair weird colours.
She wants to be a TikTok influencer but is worried our parents would shout at, beat at and disown her.
Thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, datboijj, mid and 3 others
She's lost a good amount of weight too (high end of average) and doesn't dye her hair weird colours.
She wants to be a TikTok influencer but is worried our parents would shout at, beat at and disown her.
Thoughts?
She said the main reason is that "she can talk to super hot boys who don't pay her attention on campus"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, rand anon, Tenshi and 12 others
will she be twerking and shaking her ass and titties for the camera?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Ryldoo IS COPING, TheDarkEnigma and 6 others
will she be twerking and shaking her ass and titties for the camera?
She just says she wants to be an influencer. She told me and my wife she wants to attract a guy like Brady Deene JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Yaarhuni
She just says she wants to be an influencer. She told me and my wife she wants to attract a guy like Brady Deene JFL
Will she open an OF account?

• +1
Reactions: TheDarkEnigma
once she creates the account catfish her or some shid and say it was for her safety

• Love it
Reactions: IMOGYOU
@emeraldglass

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
If she's a gook foid I will support your sister

@romanstock

atm she's a MTB with blonde curls, passes as an Ashkenazi Jew

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU
Sounds like you're indulging her stupidity. Shame on you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Zonar, Allornothing and 5 others

what do u think of him

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon and Xangsane
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, IMOGYOU and Klasik01
Thoughts?
I would advise against it because the negatives far outweigh the potential benefits. The likelihood of achieving fame is slim, and there's a risk of regretting the decision since everything posted online tends to remain accessible indefinitely.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Sprinkles
no squishy :lasereyes:
very squishy

@Sprinkles she got very insecure over his girlfriend, because she said "if she dressed like her she'd get beaten up and disowned by our father"

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gooner23 and Sprinkles
I would advise against it because the negatives far outweigh the potential benefits. The likelihood of achieving fame is slim, and there's a risk of regretting the decision since everything posted online tends to remain accessible indefinitely.
see below
this guy

very squishy

@Sprinkles she got very insecure over his girlfriend, because she said "if she dressed like her she'd get beaten up and disowned by our father"

u have a based dad

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
u have a based dad
why?
She says "when she returns home from uni she might be forced to wear plain clothes and she can't attract the hot guys post uni"

IDK how to advise her if she so desperately wants a guy like that. She said the "hottest guys at uni don't really pay her much attention"
she's MTB, curly blonde hair, passes as an Ashkenazi Jew
She wants to get her weight down

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Send her to the mosque to consult with her Imam.

She may as well spread Allah's word if she's going to be of any influence to anybody.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles and Xangsane
Send her to the mosque to consult with her Imam.

She may as well spread Allah's word if she's going to be of any influence to anybody.
See below
She said the main reason is that "she can talk to super hot boys who don't pay her attention on campus"
IDK how to advise her if she so desperately wants a guy like that. She said the "hottest guys at uni don't really pay her much attention"

see below

this guy
Based on the type of material she creates, she will attract the types of males. Degenerate content is required for degenerate TikTok boys to approach her.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Sprinkles and Xangsane
very squishy

@Sprinkles thoughts?
I look like an ethnic version of him but she says she wants someone far more outgoing than me

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Based on the type of material she creates,
who?
she will attract the types of males. Degenerate content is required for degenerate TikTok boys to approach her.
Why so?
My sister is worried that if she follows her parents (and she thinks she will be forced to) she would have to settle for someone "of a bad aesthetic" if attractive, or average/ugly.

@Sprinkles thoughts?
I look like an ethnic version of him but she says she wants someone far more outgoing than me
@emeraldglass wondering if she's thinking too highly given her looks level and the Islam cultural failo for the kinds of men she wants.

Is there a specific reason she's interested in a particular type of boys? You could also consider having your wife speak to her or informing your parents about the situation.

• +1
@emeraldglass wondering if she's thinking too highly given her looks level and the Islam cultural failo for the kinds of men she wants.
I'm not sure what she looks like, but being MTB and Muslim, she has plenty of options in the UK.

• +1
Is there a specific reason she's interested in a particular type of boys?
She said "she is jealous of girls with guys, even average ones, who can date freely without being beaten up" and "knows if she gets a campus boyfriend they'd be forced to split up before coming home" otherwise "parents will beat her up like last time when she hooked up with a rugby guy"
She said "she wants a Brady Deene lookalike because she finds them the most attractive and it's a flex"
You could also consider having your wife speak to her or informing your parents about the situation.
My sister told me not to tell parents.

She should do only fans with me

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik01 and Xangsane
I'm not sure what she looks like, but being MTB and Muslim, she has plenty of options in the UK.
She wants a particular "Aesthetic" - similar to the guy I talked about in this thread.
She is worried if she is forced to listen to our parents (likely will be the case) she'd either have to settle for an average/ugly guy, or if attractive, a guy that's "not her preferred aesthetic" (I assume this means masc and bearded/with stubble)

she also said "most muslims aren't the ethnicity she wants"

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
@Sprinkles thoughts?

since she’s mtb the guys she into might see her as a pump and dump if she doesn’t dress or act “traditionally”

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and Xangsane
She wants a particular "Aesthetic" - similar to the guy I talked about in this thread.
She is worried if she is forced to listen to our parents (likely will be the case) she'd either have to settle for an average/ugly guy, or if attractive, a guy that's "not her preferred aesthetic" (I assume this means masc and bearded/with stubble)
do you think she can basically pull above her rating? like brady deene is crazy to me, even my celebrity crushes are like emma myers/KPOP get rated like mtb

• +1
since she’s mtb the guys she into might see her as a pump and dump if she doesn’t dress or act “traditionally”
No no she says that his girlfriend is the type of girl our parents don’t want her to be. And she thinks that all men who look like him will be like that. Prefer the slutty looking girls than girls forced to dress modestly due to Islam. She says I’m a one off.
do you think she can basically pull above her rating? like brady deene is crazy to me, even my celebrity crushes are like emma myers/KPOP get rated like mtb
Why is he crazy?
She says she is doing everything she can to get a guy like him

All girls have delusional dating standards, they don't like to settle for less.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
All girls have delusional dating standards, they don't like to settle for less.
No no she says that his girlfriend is the type of girl our parents don’t want her to be. And she thinks that all men who look like him will be like that. Prefer the slutty looking girls than girls forced to dress modestly due to Islam. She says I’m a one off.

Why is he crazy?

Why is he crazy?
naw like he is crazy good looking so her standards are a bit far, i mean if shes mtb shes got a long ways to go

• +1
What if her dream guy rejects her? Would she take the blackpill