Sister wants to be a TikTok/IG influencer but worried our parents might shout at and disown her

Snitch on her and secure the heritage for yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Asks if she would like someone like him?

View attachment 2807288
She could find something like this if she did some looksmaxxing.
She thinks he is unattractive and does not like his long face and jaw
So many foids be having too high standards nowadays
Y
Where did she get the idea that being influencer increases likelihood of getting attention from men that she wants?
She thinks that most hot guys are influencers that only want foids with sex appeal.

tell your parents that your sister is/ is trying to make Tik Toks and let them remove your sisters name from the testemonial so everything is yours

• +1
tell your parents that your sister is/ is trying to make Tik Toks and let them remove your sisters name from the testemonial so everything is yours
Wdym

She is just coping hard.

This is some king of forbidden grass is greener on the other side fallacy and victim mindset.

Parents discourage provocative behavior --> Therefore that's the reason why I can't find hot guy.

And then confirmation bias: All the girls who don't have parents like me get attention from hot guys.

She displays huge leaps of judgement, no logic found anywhere.

She doesn't get attention from these guys because in real life they don't want to be associated with something of her quality.
Maybe she could get some attention from them online for pump and dumps, but these guys would not want to be associated with her in real life.

She is just not attractive enough.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Xangsane
seems like that's what most sub 25 women want.
Do you think she has to lower her standards and try and accept at least maesthetic guys?
I think if she wants a pretty boy she can, but she needs to be open to various levels of looks.

• +1
Social media tbh. Humans should remain humble.
true + I wan pat pat your avi
stop trolling nigga
y
She is just coping hard.
y
This is some king of forbidden grass is greener on the other side fallacy and victim mindset.

Parents discourage provocative behavior --> Therefore that's the reason why I can't find hot guy.
Yeah my sister looked at prettyboy girlfriends and realized all of them have some level of sex appeal and are dressed provocatively, and is unable to when she returns from uni in September because we're all of a Muslim background.
And then confirmation bias: All the girls who don't have parents like me get attention from hot guys.

She displays huge leaps of judgement, no logic found anywhere.
why?
She doesn't get attention from these guys because in real life they don't want to be associated with something of her quality.
Maybe she could get some attention from them online for pump and dumps, but these guys would not want to be associated with her in real life.
I mean Brady Deene's GF is MTB facially, but high sex appeal and dressed like a hooker. My sister likes him a lot and got so upset over it because of her Muslim background when she comes home, but IRL she noticed guys like him don't look twice at her
She is just not attractive enough.
She's a blonde MTB

you're the first user that avi make me so fucking mad
Omen
ok ethnic

can someone @ me in the expose thread if she makes an OF?

Brady Deene's GF is at least HTB + good hair + terra body. Mogs >95% of women.

Edit: Also a singer. Actual influencer, not a wannabe. Mogs >99% of population.

Last edited:
She doesn't only have sex appeal. She has terra body. Even if your sister tried that appeal she would probably not come close.

Men's SMV -> Face
Women's SMV -> BODY, face, personality

• +1
Haboongas on overweight woman is like six pack on anorexic heroin addict guy.

You don't need to have photos in bikini to show your body.

One photo with tight jeans + one photo with tight upper body shirt.

Dress like this (maybe tight jeans instead), and when in home button up the shirt, when outside then unbutton all.

You are just making excuses.

You don't need to have photos in bikini to show your body.

One photo with tight jeans + one photo with tight upper body shirt.

Dress like this (maybe tight jeans instead), and when in home button up the shirt, when outside then unbutton all.

View attachment 2807539

You are just making excuses.
she can't show stomach either

Button the shirt when in home.

Unbutton when outside.

Button the shirt when in home.
The saheeh Sunnah indicates that it is not permissible for a woman to travel without a mahram. This includes both long trips and short trips, according to the majority of scholars. Everything that is called travelling is forbidden for a woman unless she has a mahram with her.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

This is enough to show off body. You can do with long sleeves too.

That's enough for men to judge her body.

• +1
Find open minded mahram

View attachment 2807550

This is enough to show off body. You can do with long sleeves too.

That's enough for men to judge her body.
Yeah, she's dressed like this before, but with a jacket on.
She has told me she does wear crop tops at uni but will likely be asked to cover up when she returns from uni and wants to lose more weight
Do you think her standards are too high especially given the fact we are Muslims and she has to dress modestly otherwise our parents might disown her (she told me that's her fear)?

Men's SMV -> Face
Women's SMV -> BODY, face, personality
What body is the highest SMV? I'll tell her so she can lose some weight which is what she is working on

Brady Deene's GF is at least HTB + good hair + terra body. Mogs >95% of women.

Edit: Also a singer. Actual influencer, not a wannabe. Mogs >99% of population.
Yeah she is just concerned that guys like him only want non-Muslim women who can dress sexily, and she will have restrictions when she comes home from uni where she can be herself (but can't take the guy home as our parents are watching and she did in fact get beat up when she had sex with a rugby lad).

given the fact we are Muslims and she has to dress modestly otherwise

This has little to do with being attractive to pretty boys.
She can display her body genes while dressing modestly.

If she has good body and good face she will get good looking prettyboy, if she's average then she'll get average looking prettyboy.

• +1
This has little to do with being attractive to pretty boys.
Why?
I do look similar to him but more ethnic looking and darker hair/fuller lips/more robust jaw, and I married a Muslim woman (mulatta) who dresses modestly.
She can display her body genes while dressing modestly.
How much is too modest? I can inform her.
If she has good body and good face she will get good looking prettyboy,
what's good body
Slim, or thick?
she is facially MTB, with curly blonde hair
if she's average then she'll get average looking prettyboy.
Define average? And there's no such thing as an average looking prettyboy

What body is the highest SMV? I'll tell her so she can lose some weight which is what she is working on
Small waist, wide hips, big haboongas.
Mostly not being overweight + having good genes or plastic surgeries.
Proper resistance training also help (proper muscle hyperthrophy)

• +1
Small waist, wide hips, big haboongas.
Mostly not being overweight + having good genes or plastic surgeries.
Proper resistance training also help (proper muscle hyperthrophy)
She can easily get that once she loses weight, she used to be like that in high school, but when she went to uni she ballooned up. Now she's losing weight again but still overweight.

Define average? And there's no such thing as an average looking prettyboy
Average face + average body + average personality

I meant high MTN low HTN with feminine face + good hair.

• +1
it's cope bro, it's impossible to control women's desire for attention and her tendecies towards degeneracy. Especially in the west.

Not even in muslim countries they can keep all of them in check. You can try and maybe that's the right thing to do, but it'll happen eventually, especially if she's got the tendencies (some women are more prone to it than others, maybe it's genetics).

But yeah you can fear monger her into not doing it, I'd do it. It's better if your sister is just banging chad on the low than banging chad and also being a whore online.