Sister wants to be a TikTok/IG influencer but worried our parents might shout at and disown her

she is the future property of chud

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Xangsane and Klasik01
What if her dream guy rejects her? Would she take the blackpill
She says the guys she wants don’t pay too much attention to her irl
naw like he is crazy good looking so her standards are a bit far, i mean if shes mtb shes got a long ways to go
His gf is also MTB, but giga slut pheno. She thinks she has to dress like that to get a guy like that

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l, gooner23 and Klasik01

His gf is also MTB, but giga slut pheno. She thinks she has to dress like that to get a guy like that
Sad but your sister will end up as the girls we talk in this forum. Hypergamy is a hell of a drug

mtb with insanely high appeal in the west tho
probably htb

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

@Klasik01 @gooner23 and she says she won’t be allowed to when she comes home for uni

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Sad but your sister will end up as the girls we talk in this forum. Hypergamy is a hell of a drug
Why?

mtb with insanely high appeal in the west tho
probably htb
Yeah she was fretting over her and said “I wish I wasn’t a Muslim.”

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l and gooner23
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Xangsane
Why?

Yeah she was fretting over her and said “I wish I wasn’t a Muslim.”
i mean i aint religious so i wouldn't know what to do thank god my taste aint as insane as her

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yaarhuni, sub5c3l, Klasik01 and 1 other person
i mean i aint religious so i wouldn't know what to do thank god my taste aint as insane as her
She is very determined to date a guy who looks like him. She says she likes my looks but my views aren’t common for the men she wants

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: gooner23 and IMOGYOU
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, Klasik01 and Xangsane
Never let her do tiktok because her next step will be onlyfans
Exactly. But she thinks that’s the only way to date a guy long term that looks like Brady deene

• Hmm...
Reactions: IMOGYOU
Exactly. But she thinks that’s the only way to date a guy long term that looks like Brady deene
What if she found someone who looks like him but was a dickhead?
Is she looks only?

• +1
@emeraldglass what should I inform her if she wants a guy who looks like that but is fretting over having to dress immodestly

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
She's lost a good amount of weight too (high end of average) and doesn't dye her hair weird colours.
She wants to be a TikTok influencer but is worried our parents would shout at, beat at and disown her.
Thoughts?
@elcrusader @socialcel

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
She just says she wants to be an influencer. She told me and my wife she wants to attract a guy like Brady Deene JFL
You have a wife? WTF I thought u were a schizo rotter JFL

• +1
kiLL yourself and your sister

brudda doesn't she know that she'd just get pumped and dumped especially by the really famous dudes in uni, they're definitely htn/chadlite

i will buy her

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and sub5c3l
tell her about incel.is and looksmax.org

brudda doesn't she know that she'd just get pumped and dumped especially by the really famous dudes in uni, they're definitely htn/chadlite
Wdym really famous dudes in uni

She’s MTB and blonde

She’s MTB and blonde
like that changes anything, they're in uni bro, they got that party and go wylin and chiet mindset

• +1
like that changes anything, they're in uni bro, they got that party and go wylin and chiet mindset
I want to support her and give her advice to get what she wants so she can be happy

She's lost a good amount of weight too (high end of average) and doesn't dye her hair weird colours.
She wants to be a TikTok influencer but is worried our parents would shout at, beat at and disown her.
Thoughts?

Thoughts?
@Kamui

Influence what?

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Xangsane
Is she hot ?

You should slap her in the face and teach her a lesson for her own good

@Xangsane should create an OF

Fucking kill that bitch. She want to date a chad while she is ltb because she is your sister. Bitches and there standards:rage::rage::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:. Please kill her

what type of tiktok content? like tiktok dances?

You could also consider having your wife speak to her or informing your parents about the situation.
Still can't believe this schizo xangsane is married

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
She wont succeed anyway