Sister wants to be a TikTok/IG influencer but worried our parents might shout at and disown her

@emeraldglass what should I inform her if she wants a guy who looks like that but is fretting over having to dress immodestly
I'd advise her that she'll regret this decision. What she thinks she wants might not be the best for her. Those guys aren't real men, they treat their girlfriends like trophies, lack jealousy, and have feminine characteristics in both personality and appearance. Would she want to date someone who's essentially like another woman? There are plenty of masculine men in the UK who also have some feminine facial feautures without compromising their masculinity. Going for looks alone overlooks other important qualities. How would she feel if you pursued a girl only for her looks but her character was lacking and she was a slut? Wouldn't she think poorly of you?

One has to look for more than just looks, compromises may be necessary to find someone who embodies the best qualities across the board, including looks, character, personality, responsibility, etc. TikTok guys lack these qualities beyond their appearance.

Before, she may argue that masculinity is synonymous with being aggressive, and saying TikTok guys are capable of violence as well.
Masculinity is more than just aggression, it's about being composed, responsible for oneself, one's family, and society.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Xangsane
I'd advise her that she'll regret this decision. What she thinks she wants might not be the best for her. Those guys aren't real men, they treat their girlfriends like trophies, lack jealousy, and have feminine characteristics in both personality and appearance. Would she want to date someone who's essentially like another woman? There are plenty of masculine men in the UK who also have some feminine facial feautures without compromising their masculinity. Going for looks alone overlooks other important qualities. How would she feel if you pursued a girl only for her looks but her character was lacking and she was a slut? Wouldn't she think poorly of you?

One has to look for more than just looks, compromises may be necessary to find someone who embodies the best qualities across the board, including looks, character, personality, responsibility, etc. TikTok guys lack these qualities beyond their appearance.

Before, she may argue that masculinity is synonymous with being aggressive, and saying TikTok guys are capable of violence as well.
Masculinity is more than just aggression, it's about being composed, responsible for oneself, one's family, and society.
She seems to have a very strong preference for good looking prettyboy types. Not the first woman I've met like this.
I also met another half Pakistani woman who had a strong preference for a slender fit ottermode prettyboy type, but the guy she's meeting up with is a maesthetic (legit) Chad with a muscular body (but clean shaven)

She seems to have a very strong preference for good looking prettyboy types. Not the first woman I've met like this.
I also met another half Pakistani woman who had a strong preference for a slender fit ottermode prettyboy type, but the guy she's meeting up with is a maesthetic (legit) Chad with a muscular body (but clean shaven)
IDK what to advise her. She seems very desperate for a Brady Deene lookalike (a prettyboy with muscular body)

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
IDK what to advise her. She seems very desperate for a Brady Deene lookalike (a prettyboy with muscular body)
Why become infatuated with one person when there might be someone better in the future? TikTok might offer her exposure, but at what expense, and who's to say if it'll even pan out? Having a type is understandable, but sacrificing morals and ethics for it isn't worth it, and she'll attract the kind of guy she acts like. She will act like a slut she will get a boytoy but nothing serious.

The issue with women is that logic doesn't always resonate, it's more about how you communicate than the message itself, so you need to know how to phrase things, which is a mental labyrinth in itself.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Why become infatuated with one person when there might be someone better in the future? TikTok might offer her exposure, but at what expense, and who's to say if it'll even pan out? Having a type is understandable, but sacrificing morals and ethics for it isn't worth it, and she'll attract the kind of guy she acts like. She will act like a slut she will get a boytoy but nothing serious.

The issue with women is that logic doesn't always resonate, it's more about how you communicate than the message itself, so you need to know how to phrase things, which is a mental labyrinth in itself.
She assumes that all guys who look like that (or 99% of them) will just want high sex appeal types and she says "our parents will disown her when she returns from uni and dresses like that"

She thinks if she is lucky enough to get a GL guy, he will "not be of the aesthetic she wants" (I assume maesthetic+)

All her mancrushes she namedropped are prettyboy types

JFL I showed her @autistic_tendencies avi on WhatsApp
She said "he's so ugly not my type"

• JFL
She assumes that all guys who look like that (or 99% of them) will just want high sex appeal types
High sex appeal is not about being slutty, it's about enticing, teasing, and hard to get.
she says "our parents will disown her when she returns from uni and dresses like that"
Hell yeah, they would, and rightfully so.
She thinks if she is lucky enough to get a GL guy, he will "not be of the aesthetic she wants" (I assume maesthetic+)

All her mancrushes she namedropped are prettyboy types
Ask her what specifically she likes about pretty boys and dislikes about masculine aesthetics. It could be that she prefers white guys but is in denial about it.

• +1
High sex appeal is not about being slutty, it's about enticing, teasing, and hard to get.
She thinks it's about dressing slutty because "most of the girls at uni dress like this"
I believe she feels that way because of that + Love Island culture in the UK
Hell yeah, they would, and rightfully so.
They would
Ask her what specifically she likes about pretty boys and dislikes about masculine aesthetics. It could be that she prefers white guys but is in denial about it.
She did say she wants a guy who looks white but is mixed or white passing. And lighter hair than me, and eyebrows not as big.

She thinks it's about dressing slutty because "most of the girls at uni dress like this"
I believe she feels that way because of that + Love Island culture in the UK

They would

She did say she wants a guy who looks white but is mixed or white passing. And lighter hair than me, and eyebrows not as big.
She just needs to step back from social media and realize that the hookup culture is just a phase in people's younger lives. It won't help her find a real partner, just one night stands.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Xangsane
She just needs to step back from social media and realize that the hookup culture is just a phase in people's younger lives. It won't help her find a real partner, just one night stands.
She does believe that the prettyboy types only LTR girls with high sex appeal.
She is paranoid she'd either end up with a guy that's too masc (like @autistic_tendencies avi) or average-below because of the way she's "forced" to dress when she returns home after graduating uni this September (she is doing a Master's)

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
She does believe that the prettyboy types only LTR girls with high sex appeal.
She is paranoid she'd either end up with a guy that's too masc (like @autistic_tendencies avi) or average-below because of the way she's "forced" to dress when she returns home after graduating uni this September (she is doing a Master's)
Ask her about this younger picture of him.

• +1
does she seem delulu?
If she would only accept that kind of standard in terms of looks, then yes.
says "he looks boring" and she doesn't like his hair or mouth
Seems like she's into guys with very feminine traits.

ask her if she prefers these eyes

or these

• +1
  • +1
She just says she wants to be an influencer. She told me and my wife she wants to attract a guy like Brady Deene JFL
Mukasapill your sister

• +1
She's lost a good amount of weight too (high end of average) and doesn't dye her hair weird colours.
She wants to be a TikTok influencer but is worried our parents would shout at, beat at and disown her.
Thoughts?
my sisters in a similar boat lol

• +1
Why, what do you rate him?
Chad
She said "first guy's eye shape and lashes with the second guy's eye colour"
I knew she would prefer the less intimidating eyes of the first option but desire the color of the second. Specifically, I intentionally selected the second option for his eye color as well.

It seems like she's interested in a good looking guy with less intimidating features but who still maintains some masculinity in the jaw and such, although the features need to be a bit softer like the nose and eyes. Generic models tend to have stern faces.

She prefers him to have somewhat more feminine hairstyles, leaning towards the medium to longer side, and white features such as light eyes and possibly hair color too.

ask her this

or this?

• +1
why?
I knew she would prefer the less intimidating eyes of the first option but desire the color of the second. Specifically, I intentionally selected the second option for his eye color as well.

It seems like she's interested in a good looking guy with less intimidating features but who still maintains some masculinity in the jaw and such, although the features need to be a bit softer like the nose and eyes. Generic models tend to have stern faces.

She prefers him to have somewhat more feminine hairstyles, leaning towards the medium to longer side, and white features such as light eyes and possibly hair color too.
I'm getting that from her too. She also finds my hair colour and brows too dark.
She said that she's read as white, and wants an ethnic or mixed guy who can also be read as white.
I'll ask. What do you predict?

• +1
Chad

ask her this

View attachment 2807044 View attachment 2807048

or this?
View attachment 2807050View attachment 2807053
she prefers the last guy of the second set
and likes the first guy of the first set, but with light or medium brown hair with blue or green eyes and lighter skin

• +1
She's lost a good amount of weight too (high end of average) and doesn't dye her hair weird colours.
She wants to be a TikTok influencer but is worried our parents would shout at, beat at and disown her.
Thoughts?
nigga what ?

• +1
she prefers the last guy of the second set
and likes the first guy of the first set, but with light or medium brown hair with blue or green eyes and lighter skin
She's drawn to those who are both feminine and white, but with a fair, almost beta carotene like complexion. She might as well be into women, because these guys just need a wig and half the population would mistake them for females.

• +1
She's drawn to those who are both feminine and white, but with a fair, almost beta carotene like complexion. She might as well be into women, because these guys just need a wig and half the population would mistake them for females.
seems like that's what most sub 25 women want.
Do you think she has to lower her standards and try and accept at least maesthetic guys?

• +1
Where did she get the idea that being influencer increases likelihood of getting attention from men that she wants?

So many foids be having too high standards nowadays

Asks if she would like someone like him?

She could find something like this if she did some looksmaxxing.