six thousand seven hundred reps

Bat

Bat

Anti-Gooner
Joined
Feb 23, 2026
Posts
3,275
Reputation
6,876
Lifefuel
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: enviouss, Sensitive Young Boy, lowinhibragecel and 10 others
67 :lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: congrats bro
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sensitive Young Boy, Vrilltrum, scuderia and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sensitive Young Boy, Vrilltrum, scuderia and 2 others
Red z a n f broo
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sensitive Young Boy, scuderia, Nocturnal and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, Sensitive Young Boy and pexy
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, Sensitive Young Boy and lowinhibragecel
Bro sorry I’m drunk

Itsgedd you
Niggas be larping drunk:Chadge: I get drunk as fuck and I still manage to type right
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sensitive Young Boy, Vrilltrum and Bat
shut the fuck up nigger, you’re even more insufferable on nutria
Cuz all I do on nutria is troll idiots
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sensitive Young Boy, Vrilltrum and Bat
Cuz all I do on nutria is troll idiots
such a garbage forum my god, all of them are insufferable faggots including you there, saw you a few times.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett and Vrilltrum
such a garbage forum my god, all of them are insufferable faggots including you there, saw you a few times.
I just annoy anyone I can tbh

What’s ur user there
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vrilltrum and Bat
I just annoy anyone I can tbh

What’s ur user there
made an account to help idiots with training and nutrition, saw what kind of faggots were there so i selfbanned, i think you even posted under my selfban thread.
@/fear
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, Vrilltrum and ANON
made an account to help idiots with training and nutrition, saw what kind of faggots were there so i selfbanned, i think you even posted under my selfban thread.
@/fear
I don’t remember any user there tbh

I just ragebaiter for a week when I tried to delete my org
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, Vrilltrum and Bat
Ur useless if u care abt reps
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vrilltrum
I don’t remember any user there tbh

I just ragebaiter for a week when I tried to delete my org
@pony (no offence mate) but every second niggers profile looks like his
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, lowinhibragecel, Vrilltrum and 1 other person
Hopeful
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and Vrilltrum
@pony (no offence mate) but every second niggers profile looks like his
Did u respond to the wrong reply

What does this do with me
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, Vrilltrum and Bat
Ur useless in general icl
all you do on here is post what you goon to and put pacifiers on random whores, you’re the most useless fuck i’ve ever seen on this forum jigaboo.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, lowinhibragecel, Vrilltrum and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, lowinhibragecel, Vrilltrum and 1 other person
i

was talking about the users of nutria, all of them have mlp aesthetics
Niggas js copying the flow fr
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, Vrilltrum and Bat
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, Bat, lowinhibragecel and 3 others
1790802880747
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bat, lowinhibragecel and Vrilltrum
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bat, Vrilltrum and lowinhibragecel
and u was just on 6776

ahahah 67 67 67
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bat and Vrilltrum
all you do on here is post what you goon to and put pacifiers on random whores, you’re the most useless fuck i’ve ever seen on this forum jigaboo.
I’ve owned you since you was blue and I still own you now

Ur my puppet🎭
 
  • Nerd
Reactions: Bat
caged

because he’s GOATED

FUCK MAN I MISSED IT i was making eggs
w eggs am eating some boiled eggs rn

would rather sunny side up but cba to fry eggs at night
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Bat
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: britadeirajunior999 and Bat

Similar threads

Z
Replies
0
Views
29
zombi3
Z
chud10282892
Replies
1
Views
26
chud10282892
chud10282892
Bat
Replies
9
Views
97
Bat
Bat
Bat
Replies
7
Views
33
anaverageman
anaverageman
eroticerogi
Replies
0
Views
25
eroticerogi
eroticerogi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top