Bat
Anti-Gooner
- Joined
- Feb 23, 2026
- Posts
- 3,275
- Reputation
- 6,881
Lifefuel
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Cant wait for 6767Lifefuel
Wish i was like you perfect bodyLifefuel
what broRed z a n f broo
Bro sorry Iβm drunk
Itsgedd you
brpo i tzggedc u
you tagged me? where bhai? i went through my inbox and there wasnβt anythingbrpo i tzggedc u
go on my [profikle and llook at mty thesda abojur ice creamyou tagged me? where bhai? i went through my inbox and there wasnβt anything
67 jokes in September 2026Lifefuel
shut the fuck up nigger, youβre even more insufferable on nutria67 jokes in September 2026![]()
Niggas be larping drunkBro sorry Iβm drunk
Itsgedd you
I get drunk as fuck and I still manage to type rightCuz all I do on nutria is troll idiotsshut the fuck up nigger, youβre even more insufferable on nutria
such a garbage forum my god, all of them are insufferable faggots including you there, saw you a few times.Cuz all I do on nutria is troll idiots
I just annoy anyone I can tbhsuch a garbage forum my god, all of them are insufferable faggots including you there, saw you a few times.
made an account to help idiots with training and nutrition, saw what kind of faggots were there so i selfbanned, i think you even posted under my selfban thread.I just annoy anyone I can tbh
Whatβs ur user there
I donβt remember any user there tbhmade an account to help idiots with training and nutrition, saw what kind of faggots were there so i selfbanned, i think you even posted under my selfban thread.
@/fear
@pony (no offence mate) but every second niggers profile looks like hisI donβt remember any user there tbh
I just ragebaiter for a week when I tried to delete my org
i was making a 67 reference mateUr useless if u care abt reps
Ur useless in general icli was making a 67 reference mate
Did u respond to the wrong reply@pony (no offence mate) but every second niggers profile looks like his
talking about nutria.Did u respond to the wrong reply
What does this do with me
all you do on here is post what you goon to and put pacifiers on random whores, youβre the most useless fuck iβve ever seen on this forum jigaboo.Ur useless in general icl
wym@pony (no offence mate) but every second niggers profile looks like his
was talking about the users of nutria, all of them have mlp aesthetics
Niggas js copying the flow fri
was talking about the users of nutria, all of them have mlp aesthetics
Bro had one sip of waterNiggas be larping drunkI get drunk as fuck and I still manage to type right
Is that a customNiggas js copying the flow fr
AuraI donβt remember any user there tbh
I just ragebaiter for a week when I tried to delete my org
MirinLifefuel
Shit ainβt even ur thread and ur hitting thisMass reply oops
Ye I bought it like 3 months ago forgot to setupBro had one sip of water
Is that a custom
Aura
Mirin
Mass reply oops
caged
because heβs GOATEDShit ainβt even ur thread and ur hitting this![]()
FUCK MAN I MISSED IT i was making eggsand u was just on 6776
ahahah 67 67 67
Iβve owned you since you was blue and I still own you nowall you do on here is post what you goon to and put pacifiers on random whores, youβre the most useless fuck iβve ever seen on this forum jigaboo.

yo ur backWish i was like you perfect body
w eggs am eating some boiled eggs rncaged
because heβs GOATED
FUCK MAN I MISSED IT i was making eggs
mirin fellow eggcelw eggs am eating some boiled eggs rn
would rather sunny side up but cba to fry eggs at night
Yesyo ur back
