Skin bleaching advice?(pics included, bleachcels gtfih)

FML0908

FML0908

La Creatura official account. Fully Deformoïd.
I’m starting my skin bleaching journey to go from this (shit brown colored skin)
F1ED9492 420B 4753 8416 DDE9BE900A6B
to this (Arab/med light brown skin)
B19CA1AC E6EC 46B4 9349 A3556E1BF13D

And this is my routine:
-Applying sunscreen
-Megadosing on glutathione pills
-Applying tretinoin and kojic acid at night
I wanted to know if this routine will help me achieve my desired result. I heard that glutathione pills are a scam so does anyone have experience with skin bleaching ?
And is this result achievable in my case ?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rdqs, Fiqh, normie_joe and 2 others
brooootal morph jfllll

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subanimal, PseudoMaxxer and FML0908
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rdqs, niqfan625, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
It’s just a morph mate. The top priority as of now is getting rid of that shitskin.
use a mix of a hydroquinone cream and beta carotene cream add tretinoin and thank me later mix that shit together and apply it everynight . if you use it on your lips they will turn pink in just three days of applying the mix to them I've tried it once and literally all the people i know say that i look whiter I kinda have the same skin color as you but better and i have better undertone

• +1
Reactions: rdqs and Navnith
Before and before stop the self hatred

Keep us updated

There’s 0 difference between the two morphs, I have been both olive and medium brown. Light brown mogs for ethnics, problem be your bones m8

• +1
Reactions: Crayola CØck and FML0908
There’s 0 difference between the two morphs, I have been both olive and medium brown. Light brown mogs for ethnics, problem be your bones m8
What’s the issue with em ? I mean what’s the biggest thing that needs to be fixed and will ascend me if it’s not skin color ?

• JFL
Reactions: Crayola CØck
Go to India and see a skin bleaching doctor, curries love white and hate themselves so much they are the biggest skin bleaching industry in the world jfl

• +1
Reactions: FML0908 and niqfan625
Go to India and see a skin bleaching doctor, curries love white and hate themselves so much they are the biggest skin bleaching industry in the world jfl
But why do they look like shit when they bleach ? It never looks good when curries do it it just looks grey dull and dead.

But why do they look like shit when they bleach ? It never looks good when curries do it it just looks grey dull and dead.

• JFL
Reactions: bigchunguslover and Crayola CØck
This is an albino mate, not a bleachmaxed curry
Because they don't undertonemaxx afterwards, they just get the bleachng and that's it.

• +1
Reactions: FML0908
Because they don't undertonemaxx afterwards, they just get the bleachng and that's it.
Exactly what i was thinking! How do you change an undertone is it even possible to change ?

use a mix of a hydroquinone cream and beta carotene cream add tretinoin and thank me later mix that shit together and apply it everynight . if you use it on your lips they will turn pink in just three days of applying the mix to them I've tried it once and literally all the people i know say that i look whiter I kinda have the same skin color as you but better and i have better undertone
Isn’t hydroquinone toxic if ingested? Why apply to your lips then? the skin on lips can absorb surely

dont forget to apply acid to your face to help it

• JFL
Reactions: Crayola CØck
Glut will lighten you but there is a limit. Like the lightest part of your skin is on the underside of your arms and inner thighs. You can get that color all over.

• +1
Reactions: lodexz
Skin bleaching might not be useless down the line but it ain't ascending you by itself, so keep coping with just your skin tone.

Also, nice morph that also changes your under eyes, not just your skin lol you subsconsiously probably know skin tone alone isn't enough.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
What’s the issue with em ? I mean what’s the biggest thing that needs to be fixed and will ascend me if it’s not skin color ?
Long midface and eye area

Glut will lighten you but there is a limit. Like the lightest part of your skin is on the underside of your arms and inner thighs. You can get that color all over.
since when is inner thigh the lighest part of one's body, that's likely the darkest part in most people bodies

Can taking beta carotene pills have the same effect?

Can taking beta carotene pills have the same effect?
idk tbh but i think it might help since it is an antioxidant and in general taking antioxidants make your skin lighter over a long period of time considering the dosage because melanin itself is an antioxidant as if the body turns it off when other antioxidants occur in your body and as a result a lighter skin is formed

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337
I’m starting my skin bleaching journey to go from this (shit brown colored skin) View attachment 2456073to this (Arab/med light brown skin)
View attachment 2456076
And this is my routine:
-Applying sunscreen
-Megadosing on glutathione pills
-Applying tretinoin and kojic acid at night
I wanted to know if this routine will help me achieve my desired result. I heard that glutathione pills are a scam so does anyone have experience with skin bleaching ?
And is this result achievable in my case ?

Let's conveniently ignore the most drastic change, your fucking eyes.

That morph changed your eye area heavily.

Don't believe me?

ZomboDroid 04112023042922

I took your morph and only changed the skin color.
You are darker on the right and look infinitely better on the right because the morph improved your eye area a ton.

Also JFL at your curry brain thinking bleaching is what will make you more attractive, when you should try to look orange as possible.

Ask any fucking white woman (the women you have a fervent obsession with) if they find the left or right skin tone attractive.

ZomboDroid 04112023043608

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back