skin quality going horrible 1.5 year after finishing course of accutane

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
skin was perfect and smooth from the 2nd month on course up to last autumn, now i dont get acne but weird stuff like red rushes that itch, white flakes-peeling sometimes with blood on the spot, extreme dryness and bumpy texture especially on my forehead, sometimes i wake up with random scratches that i didnt cause. i get ocassional little bumps that look like ingrown hair maybe once every other month but no serious acne

the rushes, white flakes are getting worse tho. moisturizers make them worse, one time i almost had a breakout due to overmoisturizing. ive tried face washing with keto shampoo and it maybe calms them down for a day

anyone has a clue what should i do?
@Seth Walsh iirc you suggested a solution to skin going to shit after accutane but it was from ur old account i cant find it. pls help?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ProM1s <3 and raleqtambrobret
To clarify, you've been off accutane for 1.5 years?

yeah. no acne but skin's doing shit idk
I really doubt it has anything/much to do with accutane. Just go to a doctor..

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
I really doubt it has anything/much to do with accutane. Just go to a doctor..
i never had an issue with facial flakiness, rushes, dryness before so i assume its because of it
ive also read people experiencing weird skin issues after accutane

these problems began the moment my hair started getting oily again. but never had such issues before accutane

Last edited:
i never had an issue with facial flakiness, rushes, dryness before so i assume its because of it
Doctor with insight into your life, any underlying conditions, etc. > Looksmax forum members.

Doctor with insight into your life, any underlying conditions, etc. > Looksmax forum members.
im mostly interested in @Seth Walsh opinion

skin was perfect and smooth from the 2nd month on course up to last autumn, now i dont get acne but weird stuff like red rushes that itch, white flakes-peeling sometimes with blood on the spot, extreme dryness and bumpy texture especially on my forehead, sometimes i wake up with random scratches that i didnt cause. i get ocassional little bumps that look like ingrown hair maybe once every other month but no serious acne

the rushes, white flakes are getting worse tho. moisturizers make them worse, one time i almost had a breakout due to overmoisturizing. ive tried face washing with keto shampoo and it maybe calms them down for a day

@Seth Walsh iirc you suggested a solution to skin going to shit after accutane but it was from ur old account i cant find it. pls help?
ngl, the catch-22 of nuking ur sebum glands is your skin will age like shit.

• +1
Reactions: yue
Another retard fell for the meme 🤗

why dont you just low dose accutane indefinitely

Im also looking for a solution to dryness i did accutane 2 years ago and still have extremely dry and itchy skin if u figure it out pls inform me 🙏🏻

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2

your sebaceous glands are fugged, put olive oil on your face

Are you eating only animal products?

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

these problems began the moment my hair started getting oily again. but never had such issues before accutane
My shit completely went back after accutane I didn't do it for long enough tho

Diet is the only thing that works :feelsohgod:

side effects

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
what diet works for you
Still struggling rn tbh

I'm super anti goy rn, it's almost perfect if it doesn't fix soon like within days I'm gonna quit vaping too

But mostly animal products and food, meat, eggs, chicken specifically, and yogurt with fruit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back