What can cause this?

Attachments

• 3DDA1E15-8285-472D-BD00-084E88044C15.jpeg
    3DDA1E15-8285-472D-BD00-084E88044C15.jpeg
    389 KB · Views: 0
It's normal.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Your whole face looks normal why are you always so worried?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Wallenberg
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
do laser resurfacing and get a micronleeding device...your skin texture shouldnt look like that at 22.

Derminator 2 get that if u got money to spend.

Your dieting most likely sucks too.

it does not? It’s literally deformed on 3 areas
Screenshot 2022 07 04 21 33 02 00 ad2bc7c83f1d6a590a486858dda5f183
nothing wrong nigga even the areas below it is normal, actually your face is normal, who keeps telling you otherwise is it the person living in your walls or your girlfriend that suddenly appears when you take your meds

Frustrated Head GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kingOfCrash, StrangerDanger, germanlooks and 2 others
do laser resurfacing and get a micronleeding device...your skin texture shouldnt look like that at 22.

Derminator 2 get that if u got money to spend.

Your dieting most likely sucks too.
is his skin bad? damn he skin mogs me hard then fuckkkkk

is his skin bad? damn he skin mogs me hard then fuckkkkk

hes 22 and gives grandma vibes. If your skin sucks as well you're probably eating crap food and you can take the advice I gave him as well.

• +1
Reactions: brucel
View attachment 1764868nothing wrong nigga even the areas below it is normal, actually your face is normal, who keeps telling you otherwise is it the person living in your walls or your girlfriend that suddenly appears when you take your meds
My under eyes are completely thinned out atm and I destroyed my philtrum as well with a clothespin or maybe it’s from filler migration

Jfl this guy again :lul::lul:

My under eyes are completely thinned out atm and I destroyed my philtrum as well with a clothespin or maybe it’s from filler migration
then did you do anything to fix them? ie your undereyes? remember someone telling you how to do it, and your philtrum was shit before you didnt "lose" anything important.

Ewwww so deformed. You destroyed your skin,now your prime years are fleeting and your skin will only get worse from here. You need to kill yourself to end the pain

then did you do anything to fix them? ie your undereyes? remember someone telling you how to do it, and your philtrum was shit before you didnt "lose" anything important.
I tried much for my eyes, atm I’m dermastamping
But the problem is that I’m under constant unnormal suicidal stress what is making it even worse.. my eyes just looking dead, like my soul

• +1
But the problem is that I’m under constant unnormal suicidal stress what is making it even worse.. my eyes just looking dead, like my soul

u got money?

damn man if you are actually trying I feel bad, reminds me of myself not even long ago trying my best but cant change something so shitty that wasnt really my fauly. Hope you ascend nigga and dont kick yourself too much (y)

damn man if you are actually trying I feel bad, reminds me of myself not even long ago trying my best but cant change something so shitty that wasnt really my fauly. Hope you ascend nigga and dont kick yourself too much (y)
I just want to have my skin/philtrum before it all happened

• +1

his fixes are easy since he has the money. The part he has trouble with is taking action and listening to solid advice

Go to doc and tell him you have constant suicidal thoughts.

his fixes are easy since he has the money. The part he has trouble with is taking action and listening to solid advice
It’s not easy. How can a surgeo create a notmal strigh nasolabial line? Theres no surgerys for this. My nasolabial fold is too flat and the texture is destroyed
And my philtrum can’t be fixed as well

Go to doc and tell him you have constant suicidal thoughts.
Have an appointment on thursday. Will show him the before and afters and he will understand why

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
It’s not easy. How can a surgeo create a notmal strigh nasolabial line? Theres no surgerys for this. My nasolabial fold is too flat and the texture is destroyed
And my philtrum can’t be fixed as well

did you listen to anything i told you in the past?

Have an appointment on thursday. Will show him the before and afters and he will understand why
Tell him about your constant suicidal thoughts.

N
did you listen to anything i told you in the past?
Yeah but that won’t help and fat grafting under eyes too risky
I need something like philtrum and nasolabial folds reconstruaction surgery

Very bad nasolabial texture ,looks deformed and you thought cropping your pic won't let me see your death tier under eyes and vagina tier philtrum haha mirin cleverness.
Mark henry

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
Can someone contact his parents so that they get him instructed in a psychiatry

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
N

Yeah but that won’t help and fat grafting under eyes too risky
I need something like philtrum and nasolabial folds reconstruaction surgery

hmm fat grafting isnt risky at all. unless youre going to some sketchy doctor.

View attachment 1764868nothing wrong nigga even the areas below it is normal, actually your face is normal, who keeps telling you otherwise is it the person living in your walls or your girlfriend that suddenly appears when you take your meds
What do u mean with girlfriend suddenly appears?

• +1
What do u mean with girlfriend suddenly appears?
Its a joke as in once you take your meds you girl appears, but once you stop she leaves idk it sounded better in my head

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Brutal , over at this point tbh

LDAR

Can someone contact his parents so that they get him instructed in a psychiatry
I tried finding more about him and his tennis career but no results thus far

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
I challenge you to a tennis match. Will be called "Moggers Battle" and all the forum will be invited.
Loser will have his account deleted and the winner will be crowned as the subhuman's 2022 champion

I challenge you to a tennis match. Will be called "Moggers Battle" and all the forum will be invited.
Loser will have his account deleted and the winner will be crowned as the subhuman's 2022 champion
Okay I’m down

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg