Skincare is a jewish scam

randomop

randomop

🏴‍☠️Yay!
All this shit is made to give you choice paralysis money making trick by big companies

There is this guy called Edwardzo on insta all he does is getting promoted by skincare companies into giving you unnecessary skin care and choice paralysis fearmongering you

Just get basic stuff

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and ineonx
Gut health is key to having good health indicator in general and healthy skin in particular.

Just have a low glycemic diet and improve your gut health, dry brushing is also good but it's the diet that's essential.

• +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser and randomop
I just eat healthy, use face streamer + rose water for my skin and thats it. Skin looks perfect, 100x better than before when i used all those products with these ingredients. No salicyl no gycol no niacinamid no other bullshit. These products r all jewish scam.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomop and BrahminBoss
Gut health is key to having good health indicator in general and healthy skin in particular.

Just have a low glycemic diet and improve your gut health, dry brushing is also good but it's the diet that's essential.
I’m changing my diet I’m only gonna eat red meat , rice , fruits , honey , butter , yogurt and eggs

Also Hgh and test should improve my collagen

And I’m also gonna take probiotics

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
I only put water once every 2-3 days and i have perfect skin, it stopped being greasy when i stopped putting jew shit on it everyday

• +1
Reactions: randomop