SKULLPILL: Cavill looks like dogshit in candid. Skull matters

Try again.

2870501 2493584 1628499394542 2870500 images 14 20 2870498 images 14 18 2870497 images 14 16 2870495 2723200 2436649 1624672250223 1 2870496 2723201 images   2022 02 03T140816170
2870517 202AE82F B90A 428B 93B2 ED5B8ED06310

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, DelonLover1999, Graham and 9 others
he has narrow clavicles and wide hips.

View attachment 2376390

looks good regardless, but that's not because his frame is good, it's actually rather shitty.
As long as the shoulders are visibly wider than the hips, he's good
Frame

Doesn't compare to your avi, which is nearly impossible to achieve
IMG 20230812 115815

But saying he's got a bad frame is a pure lie

• +1
Reactions: Myth, try2beme, brianxx and 1 other person
I never denied Cavill is a Chad or that he's not good looking, but it's a fact that his proportions aren't very good in candid when there's others around his size around.
By the way, he looked insane when he was younger. That one interview with long hair is probably his peak in looks

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
As long as the shoulders are visibly wider than the hips, he's good
I wasn't making fun of him, him achieving the look he does with his skeletal tapering is hopefuel, rather than an insult.

he has robust bones, which allows him to look rather big with less mass, and his small head makes his shoulders look better, but his frame is not particularly good.

Hems3

hemsworth is also kind of a framelet.

most of the celebrities you see coined as having 'unrealistic' bodies, have rather average skeletons, sometimes below.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
indeed read my threads

• +1
I wasn't making fun of him, him achieving the look he does with his skeletal tapering is hopefuel, rather than an insult.

he has robust bones, which allows him to look rather big with less mass, and his small head makes his shoulders look better, but his frame is not particularly good.

View attachment 2376429

hemsworth is also kind of a framelet.

most of the celebrities you see coined as having 'unrealistic' bodies, have rather average skeletons, sometimes below.
Hemsworth is a framelet indeed
B3DCZl9IYAAlB

CT7KFY3YQGILIH3YNROBKZKIHI

good evidence that gymcelling (and a bit of roiding) kind of pays off at the end of the day

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and LampPostPrime
That's why being in candid matters. This photo
View attachment 2376230
Would make it seem that Sydney has a Gigachad face and Wony is extremely neotenous and recessed, yet IN CANDID...
View attachment 2376234
View attachment 2376235
Wony has a much bigger head and a stronger chin too.
She's way bigger in general, at least 5 inches taller, but you can't tell when they are sitting down. If they stood up she'd dwarf her
Literally who gives a shit about any of this besides psl retards lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5467 and Deleted member 31497
Can't judge until I see him next to somebody.
You can't judge a skull when your face is literally into the camera and there's no point of reference + lenses distortion are a thing
Ironic cuz lens distortion and angles explain 90% of why cavills head looks small in op lol

Literally who gives a shit about any of this besides psl retards lmao.
Women are extremely skilled in detecting bullshit.
I've been in women dating chats (undercover) and saw them talk like users of this forum. They analyze everything

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and LampPostPrime
Ironic cuz lens distortion and angles explain 90% of why cavills head looks small in op lol
It doesn't. They are all candids, not selfies he took from his cellphone

Never called him a normie. I believe Cavill is a Chad, and arguing against it is retarded.
But you can't deny he has falios such as a small skull and baby hands
Literally everyone has a flaw. Post your perfect aesthetics and ill find one

It doesn't. They are all candids, not selfies he took from his cellphone
So? The lens and angles all still change it from how it wud really look irl. Someone closer to the camera lens will look artificially bigger

So? The lens and angles all still change it from how it wud really look irl. Someone closer to the camera lens will look artificially bigger
Except that even when HE is closer to the camera his head looks tiny
Cavill

Look at the foids and the normies, BEHIND him

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zyMOGenic, try2beme and LampPostPrime

• Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime
  • +1
shitskin hindu cope he was the most horrible human being possible yet toilets worshiped and even killed for him.
Low tier ltb fat alt bitches only. He was also scrawny af

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and HeightPilledum
I just wonder how this ultra successful, Millionaire actor that foids lust over will cope after this revelation from .org’s finest!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: robtical, based_pakichad421, cell0xide and 4 others
Not really tbh.
I think Cavill has very wide shoulders. Body frame is not his issue

Where is she recessed? She's got a stronger chin than most men. How do you niggers manage to talk shit about a side profile like this?!
View attachment 2376380
View attachment 2376381
View attachment 2376382
View attachment 2376384
View attachment 2376385
I find Gooks ugly. But this has harmony and a normal skull and the nose and chin are prominent. Most Gooks are recessed from behind and front

I just wonder how this ultra successful, Millionaire actor that foids lust over will cope after this revelation from .org’s finest!
I'm just saying, normies ignore the skullpill, and fame >>>> looks when it comes to normies. This is a fact

Ye

I find Gooks ugly. But this has harmony and a normal skull and the nose and chin are prominent. Most Gooks are recessed from behind and front
Depends. Average Asian woman has strong asf skull and bones

Jawmogs you

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
People with small skulls have very good facial development i noticed

• Hmm...
my cousin has a small skull, but he is good looking IRL, in photos he gets skull mogged, but if he is alone his shoulders look much bigger. But IRL the shoulder do not look big as they look in photos.

• +1
my cousin has a small skull, but he is good looking IRL, in photos he gets skull mogged, but if he is alone his shoulders look much bigger. But IRL the shoulder do not look big as they look in photos.
And that's why standing next to other people is important in photos

Nobody cares about hand size. Caville is fucking JBs left and right and you are making a master thesis's on cavilles hands.
No, he settled down with a mediocre bitch and his previous gfs were nowhere near his looksmatch.
Cavill is by every single meaning a twink who was forced to bulk up to play Superman and got struck by the Norwood Reaper early

No, he settled down with a mediocre bitch and his previous gfs were nowhere near his looksmatch.
Cavill is by every single meaning a twink who was forced to bulk up to play Superman and got struck by the Norwood Reaper early
Cry for him, incel.

Skrmbild 2023 03 08 183631

• JFL
No wonder cavill is introverted and plays WoW in his free time. People underestimate size influence here.

Probably not socially dominant and soft too. However, he still is gling and will outslay most ppl even without status/money. But he don't hold candle to true chads.

Size is v underrated here.

Last edited:
  • +1
No one is ideal.

• Hmm...
  • +1
I have the opposite problem -- look like a normie in selfies, but mog into candid group shots

• +1

Attachments

• 17b3a0eb6c83829b03bc633c07967fd6.jpg
    17b3a0eb6c83829b03bc633c07967fd6.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 0
  • fc7d0431df5942c14728586f6a7705d3.jpg
    fc7d0431df5942c14728586f6a7705d3.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 0
  • bda90cc58c2942cc7e211f634503018c.jpg
    bda90cc58c2942cc7e211f634503018c.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 17ee20e65285bee0525aa935ee31c5b1.jpg
    17ee20e65285bee0525aa935ee31c5b1.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 0
Cavill is greatly overrated.
Yeah k whatever, women around the world lust for him because of the way he looks and he is typecast as "handsome jock hero".

That's why being in candid matters. This photo
View attachment 2376230
Would make it seem that Sydney has a Gigachad face and Wony is extremely neotenous and recessed, yet IN CANDID...
View attachment 2376234
View attachment 2376235
Wony has a much bigger head and a stronger chin too.
She's way bigger in general, at least 5 inches taller, but you can't tell when they are sitting down. If they stood up she'd dwarf her
However, I can get behind this. Wonyeong is a fogger. Her 5'8 height basically makes her king of the manlets too.

@Xangsane

1397909 ITZY Kpop Girls Yeji Hwang Ye ji

Hisamatsu kaori

chun woohee

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and HeightPilledum
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Graham
Yeah k whatever, women around the world lust for him because of the way he looks and he is typecast as "handsome jock hero".
Women also worshipped Justin Bieber, and he's by all means a barely above average twink with no jawline and possibly the tiniest skull in existence

Also Cavill was just some random British drama twink before being cast as Superman, to which he had to bulk up for.
Being buff and masculine isn't his natural character
However, I can get behind this. Wonyeong is a fogger. Her 5'8 height basically makes her king of the manlets too.

@Xangsane

View attachment 2422807
View attachment 2422809

View attachment 2422811

View attachment 2422813
Wony is a gigastacy 😍 and yet she's still far from the prettiest Korean girls I've seen

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Capture dcran 2023 09 08 163632

• JFL
Also Cavill was just some random British drama twink before being cast as Superman, to which he had to bulk up for.
Being buff and masculine isn't his natural character
He looks good. You can cherry pick bad photos - I'll cherry pick good ones, and this dumbass argument will go on forever.

Wony is a gigastacy 😍 and yet she's still far from the prettiest Korean girls I've seen
I agree with this, so many foggers in Korean media.

• +1