Slayer thoughts on slaying. And why its not worth it that much.

nitesik

nitesik

Kraken
I am in uni with 95% of females, and every time there was a party I got pussy as well as one consistent fwb which I stopped talking to

These women are just so gross, there is no point in just having sex, it doesnt give you much pleasure or anything. I am feeling the most happiest while being in TALKING stage with very nice christian girl with good morals, wify material. I am afraid she’ll reject me cuz I was a whore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, 5.5psl, blatonslatt and 3 others
I am in uni with 95% of females, and every time there was a party I got pussy as well as one consistent fwb which I stopped talking to

These women are just so gross, there is no point in just having sex, it doesnt give you much pleasure or anything. I am feeling the most happiest while being in TALKING stage with very nice christian girl with good morals, wify material. I am afraid she’ll reject me cuz I was a whore
@5.5pls @mrriceguyreturns

Height?

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian

Sex is overrated, but with the right person it just hits differently man, in the end we all looking for a LTR

Sex is overrated, but with the right person it just hits differently man, in the end we all looking for a LTR
Yeah dude, I never loved anybody in my life, I dont even “like” the most girls I had sex with

Sex with someone you love must be something else prolly

tl;dr: "GUISE I HAVE SEX! I HAVE SEX!! I GET PUSSSYYYY!! LOOOK!!! I HAVE SEEEEX!!! I HAVE SEX INCELS!!"

• +1
Reactions: Eren, danny phantom, gribsufer1 and 1 other person

tales from your moms basement

Slaying only makes some sense imo. If it comes to you with low effort and low (after and before) costs/drama.
And obviously also, it off-putting in any LTR sense when a woman is easy and quick to have sex with dudes.

why do slayers hate women. so over

ye cuz ur fucking 2/10s, how many 8s or 10s have you fucked and felt shit after

As a former nice christian guy I can tell that christian girls doesn't care much about man's body count.
They might say that they care but they don't really care. Go for her.

What most girls like is experienced guy, christian girls like experienced guys too even though they don't realize it.

Jfl at this larp