Slaying idea for GL guys

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Become a weekend Uber driver

Morph the fuck out of your Uber pic. 99% of drivers are old, bald, subhuman ethics, the bar is so low. Morph pic will give you insane halo from the moment you connect to your passenger

Be gymcelled and wear T shirts that show off your arms in the car

Drive around girls all night, they wont be able to see your face properly in the dark, but dm you're GL anyway

Proceed to get hit on all night by drunks girls. Ask for their numbers. Done

Can see this working insanely good in the US

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, zyzzbrah1234, TUSSELEIF and 40 others
@Amnesia you should try this

Just make sure to cancel the trip if you get connected to a male jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, AscendingHero, Myth and 3 others
ive heard taxi drivers getting laid in the capital of norway by some drunk foids or foids who doesnt have enough money to pay for the service. Most of the times they give a blowjob, but heard stories that they have gone to the girls house and fucked her there

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: infini, Mewton, AscendingHero and 4 others
ive heard taxi drivers getting laid in the capital of norway by some drunk foids or foids who doesnt have enough money to pay for the service. Most of the times they give a blowjob, but heard stories that they have gone to the girls house and fucked her there
I've seen it on youtube where girls literally invite fat normie drivers into the house after they get dropped off.

They fail to pull a girl in the club so use the uber driver as a last chance at getting laid

Now imagine a fully fledged gymcelled Chadlite with a male model tier morphed pic

Banderas

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, fxckz, 6ft4 and 11 others

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: pig_face, PrinceLuenLeoncur, AscendingHero and 3 others
Damn youre making me want to travel overseas to try this

For that you need a taxi license

Even after all these years, I'm still coming up with innovative ways of slaying

You faggots need to think outside the box

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, pig_face, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 16 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Krakowski, Deleted member 28691 and 1 other person
Won’t work for my ugly ass

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24459
IMG 4508

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz, tombradylover, Mewton and 7 others
Then get accused of rape because they were drunk as shit

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, OGJBSLAYER and ShowerMaxxing
I’m literally shaking rn. That’s literally taking advantage of women.

• JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Pikabro, Mewton and 17 others
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Myth and Deleted member 27472
I’m too youngcel to drive Uber. You have to be 24 I think.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 24459
Become a weekend Uber driver

Morph the fuck out of your Uber pic. 99% of drivers are old, bald, subhuman ethics, the bar is so low. Morph pic will give you insane halo from the moment you connect to your passenger

Be gymcelled and wear T shirts that show off your arms in the car

Drive around girls all night, they wont be able to see your face properly in the dark, but dm you're GL anyway

Proceed to get hit on all night by drunks girls. Ask for their numbers. Done

Can see this working insanely good in the US
London’s hypergamy takes a toll on a man’s mental health

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and forevergymcelling
why couldnt i be gl?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24459 and Krakowski
I actually did do this when I first moved to the city I live in, banged tons of women. I mean ur taking tipsy girls right to their house and ur their last shot for the night its fish in a barrel. Banged girls in my car too, kept a handle in my trunk so after 2 (when they stop selling) and ppl have no more they invite u in so they can have alcohol

Invited to tons of airbnb parties, hotel parties, tons of guys wanted to be my friends etc

It was ez mode.

Groups of girls would get into my car and laugh and then tell me they thought my pic was a catfish but that I should model, I could make a mega thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 6ft4, RichardSpencel, Mewton and 10 others
I actually did do this when I first moved to the city I live in, banged tons of women. I mean ur taking tipsy girls right to their house and ur their last shot for the night its fish in a barrel. Banged girls in my car too, kept a handle in my trunk so after 2 (when they stop selling) and ppl have no more they invite u in so they can have alcohol

Invited to tons of airbnb parties, hotel parties, tons of guys wanted to be my friends etc

It was ez mode.

Groups of girls would get into my car and laugh and then tell me they thought my pic was a catfish but that I should model, I could make a mega thread
Posts13,176Reputation75,199

New idea for the newfags* op

*******ers know

7C06B8F2 87FA 4984 8532 547F80E3BCE1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Pikabro, Mewton and 5 others

It was ez mode.

Damnnn

Chad writes an essay and gets 0 reacts

Over for rep maxxers on cuckmax.org

just lol at being uber driver in united states of niggerica. enjoy getting robbed and shot for no reason by some random methhead

It was ez mode.

Pls do a mega thread

• +1
Reactions: Roge
Brutal, you dont even know the possibilities of "bald, old, subhuman ethnics" as a taxi driver. If you want I can send you vids of my friend who works as a driver in premium taxi and every evening he has at least 1 women asking to fuck her. Yesterday he was offered additional 50$ to "fuck her throat really rough":lul:

Keep in mind he is completely avg guy who just dresses nicely because of premium status of his services

Also keep in mind that usually these women are leaving some kind of party and heading to their boyfriends or husbands :lul:

So you underestimate what taxi drivers experience and see happening and thats actually the ultimate blackpill and disappointment. My friend says he won't ltr any woman now ever :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Brutal, you dont even know the possibilities of "bald, old, subhuman ethnics" as a taxi driver. If you want I can send you vids of my friend who works as a driver in premium taxi and every evening he has at least 1 women asking to fuck her. Yesterday he was offered additional 50$ to "fuck her throat really rough":lul:

Keep in mind he is completely avg guy who just dresses nicely because of premium status of his services

Also keep in mind that usually these women are leaving some kind of party and heading to their boyfriends or husbands :lul:

So you underestimate what taxi drivers experience and see happening and thats actually the ultimate blackpill and disappointment. My friend says he won't ltr any woman now ever :lul:
Looks like i need to keep my dad to uber and away from premium taxi

• +1
Reactions: Roge
Looks like i need to keep my dad to uber and away from premium taxi
Thats happening in all taxis. But yes that was premium class taxi so the car was Mercedes and the driver is required to look presentable and like mtn tier. However why would you not want your dad to earn some extra money? :lul:

Thats happening in all taxis. But yes that was premium class taxi so the car was Mercedes and the driver is required to look presentable and like mtn tier. However why would you not want your dad to earn some extra money? :lul:
He one-ups me. I dont want him to get good pussy. I wish he stay perma ED.

No point of extra money, if all he gonna do is save it and not spend it on things.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Alt Number 3 and Roge

It was ez mode.

You didn’t do shit you autistic manlet

Fuck I can’t stand blackpill,imagine a curry reading this jfl

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
Yes please. Btw what hairstyle are you rocking atm?

[edit]
knew i already asked jfl

It was ez mode.

@letsdoit lol bhai it’s worth a shot

You're right, did @Amnesia make a mega thread on this at all.
I think this is it I couldn’t find other threads on it but point still stands u should try it then make a thread on here reporting ur experience tbh. It’s a good idea

999+ iq thread

Htn+ become uber drivers in college towns?