Sleep is important for eye area and skin due to this

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
So basically, sleep deprivation elevate Cortisol, it decreases Collagen production.

Also less GH releases from sleep deprivation, reduce the fatpad of the upper and under eye area. My eye area used to looks like Bjork before I sleep 4-6hours everynight for atleast 4 years, now it is hollow and saggy
I thought I was invincible too. I was under the sun 6 hours a day. I don't even look the same now..

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: castelldefels, bradpittshairline, mvp2v1 and 2 others
4-6 hours of sleep for 4 years is wild

• +1
Reactions: murdah, PSLdemigod, Deleted member 8365 and 3 others
No wonder they call it "beauty sleep"

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @Iasacrko @LiterallyNightwing @andy9432 @MoggerGaston @Napoleon de Geso @mbolo @Krakowski

Destroying yourself
Wrong choice. I thought I was invincible too. I was under the sun 6 hours a day. I don't even look the same now.

• So Sad
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Destroying yourself
capitalism is destroying him

how can a nigga get good sleep when he's stressed and works 10h a day lmao

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
So basically, sleep deprivation elevate Cortisol, it decreases Collagen production.

Also less GH releases from sleep deprivation, reduce the fatpad of the upper and under eye area. My eye area used to looks like Bjork before I sleep 4-6hours everynight for atleast 4 years, now it is hollow and saggy
I thought I was invincible too. I was under the sun 6 hours a day. I don't even look the same now..
View attachment 2538254View attachment 2538258View attachment 2538253
Blue light too. Using your phone at bedtime inhibits natural production melatonin (water) and functions as a collagen nuke; lack of melatonin makes sleep more difficult; lack of sleep nukes collagen and creates cortisol, which also nukes collagen; snowball effect ensues. Everything is bad.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: DoII
Poor sleep and Hugh coritisol has been fucking me too.

I’ve been optimizing everything I can with regards to sleep conditions. And been working to increase nasal passage and airway. Sleep hygiene is what I’m lacking at the moment.

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod
gonna need fat grafts to undo the damage sleep deprivation has caused. but even that won’t 100% bring you back to your original self

• Woah