Sleeping at 10 vs sleeping at 1. Hope for eyecels

Phad

Phad

JATT
I saw a post about this somewhere but it was talking about how even if u get 8 hours of sleep at 1 pm it won’t be the same and will be worse than sleeping at 10 for 8 hours.

Some things I noticed were my eye bags were not as prominent when waking up, less bloating, my eyes looked better throuhout the day (no more excessive upperlid exposure).

However after looking at the internet I have found no studies claiming this and actually suggest sleeping time doesn’t matter.

However from my own experience I will say it does and will use pseudoscience to explain why. When you go sleep at 8 your body and brain is still healthy so it doesn’t need to repair as much, compared to sleeping at 1 where your body will be at a abnormal state so when you wake your body looks worse especially in the eye area for me where most of my bloat goes.

This some next level bro sciecne

Attachments

• 2A2EA182-60EC-406E-8B5D-BCC7AE1EF8C9.jpeg
    2A2EA182-60EC-406E-8B5D-BCC7AE1EF8C9.jpeg
    335.6 KB · Views: 101
  • 538FC640-4BC4-4AE6-A054-9B00900EA63D.jpeg
    538FC640-4BC4-4AE6-A054-9B00900EA63D.jpeg
    196.5 KB · Views: 102
It could have something to do with more sun exposure or circadian rhythm

Skin around eye area is tight af compared to before
If that you then holy shit man you can fuckboimax hhhaarrddddd with your Zayn Malik lookin ass

Skin around eye area is tight af compared to before
waasup with that jaw of yours its reallynshort tf lol. Rest is ok btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
Cuz I was taking a shit

I thot that too cuz I been out more now cuz it’s not as cold and the sun is out more

Who that on your avatar btw,seems hot

Cuz I was taking a shit

I thot that too cuz I been out more now cuz it’s not as cold and the sun is out more

Ogremaxxing atm and then imma fuckboymax for the summer

My nigga, Fuckboii maxing works dude did that last year, Dont forget the attitude aswell and the style, Had allot of succes last year.

Who that on your avatar btw,seems hot
A e girl back when I used to play Minecraft
My nigga, Fuckboii maxing works dude did that last year, Dont forget the attitude aswell and the style, Had allot of succes last year.

Describe the attitude to me cuz I got the style down but Idk how to talk to people