Sliding Genioplasty > Chin Implant

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
Besides the appeal of not having a piece of silicone in your face, a sliding genio seems to produce better results.

Most chin implants I’ve seen look unnatural and produce little vertical lengthening of the chin, which is what most people need. Also, the forward projection looks uncanny.

Genioplasties:

Implant:

Only real benefit to an implant is that it can actually change the shape of your chin (make it square/wider), whereas a genioplasty is more beneficial for making it more forward grown and taller. I’d recommend getting a genioplasty to fix recession and height, then, if you still want a more masculine shape, get an implant.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Biiyo03, alex569 and 5 others
its over if u have to get either

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, CursedOne and EasternRightWinger15
Over for my attention span I read the title and not a word after

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
somewhat water thread but yeah, people get fucked over by surgeons recommending a chin implant for shit forward growth all the time

cope i see quite a few very good forward grown profiles where only the chin is lacking

What a dumb thing to say. This and maybe a jaw implant is pretty much the only thing I need to ascend to a Chad.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Good_Little_Goy
somewhat water thread but yeah, people get fucked over by surgeons recommending a chin implant for shit forward growth all the time

cope i see quite a few very good forward grown profiles where only the chin is lacking

Not really water. Tons of people on this forum think an implant is the way to go to fix recession and lack of height.

Not really water. Tons of people on this forum think an implant is the way to go to fix recession and lack of height.
srsly?
I see incel chin implant before and afters getting made fun of all the time
swear I can't think of a single time a chin implant has been recommended but sliding genio all the time
maybe i'm misremembering, implant can be good for some types of recession though

What a dumb thing to say. This and maybe a jaw implant is pretty much the only thing I need to ascend to a Chad.
consider a wrap around implant at that point unless your chin 100% needs genio
wrap around is much better for vertical height than regular implants I believe.

srsly?
I see incel chin implant before and afters getting made fun of all the time
swear I can't think of a single time a chin implant has been recommended but sliding genio all the time
maybe i'm misremembering, implant can be good for some types of recession though

consider a wrap around implant at that point unless your chin 100% needs genio
wrap around is much better for vertical height than regular implants I believe.

I’ve seen implants be touted as ideal. Haven’t seen much mention of genioplasty. I haven’t been here as long as you though.

The wraparounds I’ve seen don’t add that much height to the chin. They mainly just make it wider/more square. I need more height and a bit more forward growth so it’ll be at/just past the lower lip. Right now my chin/philtrum ratio is fucking me.

Jaw implant I mainly need to get a lower gonial angle and more height to the jaw. Width is fine as is.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
The wraparounds I’ve seen don’t add that much height to the chin.
remember that they are custom so the patients own input will have massive effect on the before and after, I don't think most people want to add much height to their chin. but you're right i've noted the same thing as you, still worth looking into, would probably save you alot of cash and could give better results that separate surgeries

Jaw implant I mainly need to get a lower gonial angle and more height to the jaw. Width is fine as is.
same as me, implants are the way to go my nig

remember that they are custom so the patients own input will have massive effect on the before and after, I don't think most people want to add much height to their chin. but you're right i've noted the same thing as you, still worth looking into, would probably save you alot of cash and could give better results that separate surgeries

same as me, implants are the way to go my nig

^ The jaw implants I’ve seen are usually great as long as they don’t go overboard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494