Sloot gave me her number on a receipt

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Went to get books today and the foid cashier kept looking at me and smiling and eventually gave me my receipt with her number on it lolz. I already texted her some stuff but post responses ITT so I can fuck with her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, kobecel, Kenma and 4 others
Went to get books today and the foid cashier kept looking at me and smiling and eventually gave me my receipt with her number on it lolz. I already texted her some stuff but post responses ITT so I can fuck with her
Congratulations!!!!!!

Tell her she looks sympathetic

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, superighteous, Extra Chromosome and 9 others
ask her if arceus mogs u

• +1
Reactions: superighteous, Extra Chromosome, kobecel and 8 others
Ask her what she thinks about Hitler

Just be as autistic as possible tbh

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, vodka and 2 others

Just be as autistic as possible tbh
Okay you're hilarious so just keep telling me what to say lol this is great

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Old standby is to copy thread titles without any underlying logic. Maybe try some from .is.

"Read Siege"

"Ich möchte einfach in einer Nation leben, die unverschmutz von den Sklavenrassen ist. Fühlst du dich ähnlich? 1488."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, androidcel and 2 others
Old standby is to copy thread titles without any underlying logic. Maybe try some from .is.

"Read Siege"
Ahahaha that's hilarious I'm gonna do that
GIVE ME THREAD TITLES U FUCKERS

Ahahaha that's hilarious I'm gonna do that
GIVE ME THREAD TITLES U FUCKERS

Feminism creates economic problems and makes men not want to work

Twitter foids are obsessing over stalker from Netflix show

I can't stand this degenerate cuck shit anymore

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: superighteous, kobecel, mojopin and 1 other person
@dotacel
@Ledgemund
@Insomniac
Ss coming soon ???

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Deleted member 470
@dotacel
@Ledgemund
@Insomniac
Ss coming soon ???

My own formal initiation into the ranks of the "hard-core" took place in the barracks and the ward rooms of the American Nazi Party headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, during the latter half of the 1960's. There, amidst the off-hours high-jinks, the "smokin' 'n' jokin" typical of the paramilitary style of the day, would come forth expressions of unsanctioned, forbidden ideas of violence and revolution more closely resembling those of the Enemy we were regularly fighting in the streets of Washington, D.C., as the Vietnam War raged ten thousand miles away. We believed in what we were doing but most of us felt uncomfortable, left wanting with the current program and strategy. We wanted to attack the real Enemy, and, furthermore, we were more than tired of knocking down Enemy minions only to have them get back up later.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Nibba

"Read Siege"

"Ich möchte einfach in einer Nation leben, die unverschmutz von den Sklavenrassen ist. Fühlst du dich ähnlich? 1488."
K well apparently she can recognize German lol this is hilarious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Screenshot 20190107 190331
Screenshot 20190107 190830

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, mojopin and 3 others
Why the fuck was my flashlight on in the first pic fucking hell my battery is ogred

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 470 and Insomniac
Okay you're hilarious so just keep telling me what to say lol this is great
Ask her why white grapes are called that despite the fact they are actually green in color. Is the grape industry controlled by a cabal of white supremacists?

That actually might be too autistic tbh..

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, dogtown and 2 others
Oh holy shit LMFAO I'm actually cracking up at the gym
"Wenn ich erst einmal an der Macht bin, wird es in erster Linie die Vernichtung der Juden sein"

went with google translate cuz couldn't find the original quote

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Insomniac
Lmfao ? I want to start doing this shit.

K well apparently she can recognize German lol this is hilarious

"Ich will ganz ehrlich mit dir sein. Du siehst wie eine völlig arische Frau aus und heutzutage ist das wohl schön und selten in unserem ZOG-geherrschten Amerikwa-Scheissland. Ich wünsche dafür, dass du mein Weib sein und mich viele arische Kinder gebären sollst.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, TeaGuy, Insomniac and 1 other person
"Ich will ganz ehrlich mit dir sein. Du siehst wie eine völlig arische Frau aus und heutzutage ist das wohl schön und selten in unserem ZOG-geherrschten Amerikwa-Scheissland. Ich wünsche dafür, dass du mein Weib sein und mich viele arischen Kinder gebären sollst.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Oh baby, I like it raw!

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: superighteous and GrewWrong
Ask her if she is a nigger lover
Make this the final message to her lol

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I dare you to send her the gif in your sig. If she dosent instantly ghost you then youre cheating at this
Lmao okay
She's getting needy now boys lolol
Screenshot 20190107 193436

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, vodka and 5 others
Is she really hot? Be honestcel.

tell her you've been arrested for child molestation and if she's okay with that

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
I NEED MORE THREADS QUICK

I just sent her the orangutan copypasta

orangutangs are pound for pound the strongest primate on the planet, perhaps in the universe.
their increadible reach of 2 times their body length gives them unparalleled combat strength and they have a grip that could crush a bag of sand or a baby into dust
their strength also lies in their physique, tehy are deceptive in their abilities - you prey on them because they look like fat little oompa loompas but they are deadly fighting mammalchines.
you should just quit now before you embarasse yourself because against an orangutang you just cant win.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Screenshot 20190107 194404

• +1
Men are shallow pigs who only care about looks

Screenshot 20190107 194711
Screenshot 20190107 194714

She's just stopped responding for the foreseeable future lol

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 470
A

lol

• +1
Reactions: superighteous, kobecel and Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 443
I'd try to use the "my friend took my phone" excuse or something along those lines when youre done. I just wanna see if she lets you get away with it.
hes hot so ofc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
@Nibba what made her say the "do you talks to all girls..." Message? Was it the "m'lady" comment?

• +1