Small lips is a huge failo that no one talks about

Deleted member 13076

Deleted member 13076

Equinox
You need strong Horizontal growth on your lips to looks aesthetic, small lips is an incel trait. If your lips have very little horizontal growth compared to your nose its over. It needs to be at least a 1/2 nose to lips ratio.

8a198732276448b09d34f275a57854d4-780x975.jpg
main-qimg-e6518c238c3f262e65596948e9a76bc8
Prominent-nose-with-a-bulbous-tip-small-mouth-and-eyes-ocular-hypertelorism-and-long_Q640.jpg
efc38b0ee18703a6435060e78633163d.jpg
1617630305405-png.1075106

54b25bf4977a69b919f7699ab2b24b23.jpg
e2846728-6a69-45ff-9ef3-6be6bcc283a0-m.jpg

NOTE if you have a weak lower third, big lips becomes a failio, this is why most black people with big lips aren't aesthetic.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT, Salludon, SubhumanCurrycel and 21 others
Thin lips are worse

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cardiologist, oldcelloser, R@m@ and 2 others
Are wide lips ideal on females also?

how do you fix this? will bimax have an effect?

Mouth widening appliances

Explanation: https://www.quora.com/Is-there-any-way-to-make-my-mouth-wider?share=1

Models for 3D-printers (just go to a 3D-printer store to have them printed:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16834, Looks234 and 3 others

Explanation: https://www.quora.com/Is-there-any-way-to-make-my-mouth-wider?share=1

do they have any downsides e.g. nasolabial folds?

and also I might be getting bimax/BSSO later next year so would it be better to wait until after surgery?

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid
I got cupid's bow and big fucking lower lip. I don't wanna look like a tranny I'm good bro

fr man, small lips make you look like you're pouting 24/7

• +1
Reactions: arcsquire, callisto, Slob and 6 others
Are most blacks cursed with lack of chin? Noticed that last sentence and it made me think, cause my whole family has it.

Are most blacks cursed with lack of chin? Noticed that last sentence and it made me think, cause my whole family has it.
my grandpa is black and have a good projected wide dimorphic chin

• +1
Reactions: grimy
Bimax can have an effect. Gunson mentioned one of my lips during my consult. I dont think it will make them any wider, but rotations will affect lips.

• +1
Reactions: zeke714 and lilhorizontal32
Bimax can have an effect. Gunson mentioned one of my lips during my consult. I dont think it will make them any wider, but rotations will affect lips.
yeah. thats why im thinking of waiting until after my bimax to use the mouth widening appliance

Meeks dont have a projecting chin i think you're fine in that department. My chin is tall, 1-2 millimeter of chin projection won't do anything for my SMV.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing and grimy
  • +1
Reactions: CertBroly and lilhorizontal32
do they have any downsides e.g. nasolabial folds?

and also I might be getting bimax/BSSO later next year so would it be better to wait until after surgery?
yeah these folds are a possibility, wide mouth comes at a cost

no idea if it would have any effect but it's always better to play it safe

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
Alternatively, you can try to make your nose thinner, thus giving the illusion of wider lips in comparison.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
Agree

Last edited:

Do you have any before after or any resources showing the effect of those type of appliance ?
Gold if it works, got my 3d printer last week

Do you have any before after or any resources showing the effect of those type of appliance ?
Yes I‘m sure I have seen a few but I don‘t have the time rn to find them again. It was discussed a lot on here tough, just google „mouth widening looksmax“ and you will find a couple threads about it and maybe some before and afters

and there is a before and after on the explanation link, he didn‘t use this this appliance tough but since the method is basically the same...

Yes I‘m sure I have seen a few but I don‘t have the time rn to find them again. It was discussed a lot on here tough, just google „mouth widening looksmax“ and you will find a couple threads about it and maybe some before and afters
Found this, gonna print this week.
How to choose between 9 10 and 11 cm appliance ?

There's not many before and after but there are a few it worked great for me my mouth has widened a ton

• +1
Reactions: animo123
The only reason it looks bad one the top three guys is because they’re are either fat and bloated.

lips size looks either good or bad depending on the other parts of the face and small lips are absolutely fine (even looks more masculine) if it matches your face.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Mirin'

how did you prevent the expansion from becoming asymmetric?

The only reason it looks bad one the top three guys is because they’re are either fat and bloated.

lips size looks either good or bad depending on the other parts of the face and small lips are absolutely fine (even looks more masculine) if it matches your face.
Huge Cope, their BF is low enough

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
Idk why, but for some reason it seems that narrow lips looks worse on Caucasians compared to Asians.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Are downturned lips a falio?

• +1
Reactions: MrOrion
Are downturned lips a falio?
most of the time yes, especially if combined with a narrow mouth giving you a low trust / pouty look. It can look cute on women though, probably where the "you look so cute when you are angry" thing comes from

most of the time yes, especially if combined with a narrow mouth giving you a low trust / pouty look. It can look cute on women though, probably where the "you look so cute when you are angry" thing comes from
I've herd looking low trust on men is good

I've herd looking low trust on men is good
it's a bit of an double-edged sword, you want to lean on low trust side if you are after masculine looks and opposite if prettyboymaxxing. Being overly low trust will make you look unapproachable and people will want to interact with you less because you look annoyed 24/7

if you have any horizontal deficiencies in your face I recommend MSE first

Reminder that Michael B Jordan ("Sexiest Man Alive") looks like a pelican swallowing a fish (to quote another user):

TheBetaMichaelJordan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
There's not many before and after but there are a few it worked great for me my mouth has widened a ton
what was your routine like
and how much did you widen by

I'm using this rn, is it good?

1009207 01 FRONT 600x600

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13710
Small horizontal lips can be frauded by a trimmed moustache

You need strong Horizontal growth on your lips to looks aesthetic, small lips is an incel trait. If your lips have very little horizontal growth compared to your nose its over. It needs to be at least a 1/2 nose to lips ratio.

8a198732276448b09d34f275a57854d4-780x975.jpg
main-qimg-e6518c238c3f262e65596948e9a76bc8
Prominent-nose-with-a-bulbous-tip-small-mouth-and-eyes-ocular-hypertelorism-and-long_Q640.jpg
efc38b0ee18703a6435060e78633163d.jpg
1617630305405-png.1075106

54b25bf4977a69b919f7699ab2b24b23.jpg
e2846728-6a69-45ff-9ef3-6be6bcc283a0-m.jpg

NOTE if you have a weak lower third, big lips becomes a failio, this is why most black people with big lips aren't aesthetic.
maxresdefault.jpg

I'm sorry? Blacks have a weak lower-third??????????????????? LOL??????

I'm sorry? Blacks have a weak lower-third??????????????????? LOL??????
They do, the trans atlantic slave trade was all done in West Africa, People in west Africa have the least appealing facial features with very bad lower thirds.
648ae-1531665044-800.jpg
fighter1-superJumbo.jpg
046d074e20c0e30312d7ea7ae3b77798.jpg

East Africa, think Sudan/Ethiopia have the most Aesthetic features.
92ec464168ab7ec7ef9bedd0db3087a4.jpg
Maker.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
They do, the trans atlantic slave trade was all done in West Africa, People in west Africa have the least appealing facial features with very bad lower thirds.
648ae-1531665044-800.jpg
fighter1-superJumbo.jpg
046d074e20c0e30312d7ea7ae3b77798.jpg

East Africa, think Sudan/Ethiopia have the most Aesthetic features.
92ec464168ab7ec7ef9bedd0db3087a4.jpg
Maker.jpg

Lol the cherry picking

Nvm all the black dudes with mogger lower-tiers. What a joke.

Lol the cherry picking

Nvm all the black dudes with mogger lower-tiers. What a joke.

I rarely ever see black dudes with good lower thirds. I'm not talking about Models, just your average everyday blackman

How is it Cherry picking Blacks in the US look more like the above photos, just google image the disparity in looks between African coutries.

Last edited:

are there any other sizes? how do you calculate your mouth size tbh? is it when smiling