So apparently foids look at guys asses

Reformed

Reformed

PCT for like a month now. Never had ED
I don’t remember but ive read this somewhere in the past and I just got a tiktok recently of a girl sharing ‘girl secrets’ and she said girls like when a guy has a nice ass. So, should we be actually training our glutes at the gym Im dead srs.

gymcels @Arborist @5.5psl @Maesthetics=King @forevergymcelling @Blackgymmax @mrriceguy

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, UglyAsHell, jflsnowdzz and 3 others
Yeh follow Kim kardashian glutes workout and get bum fat injections to mog hard

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince, ronald_98, humanoidsub7 and 6 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Deleted member 29167 and Reformed

• +1
Reactions: Respalier
I don’t remember but ive read this somewhere in the past and I just got a tiktok recently of a girl sharing ‘girl secrets’ and she said girls like when a guy has a nice ass. So, should we be actually training our glutes at the gym Im dead srs.

gymcels @Arborist @5.5psl @Maesthetics=King @forevergymcelling @Blackgymmax @mrriceguy
Is this bad?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lunin7, Respalier, Jhon Smith and 1 other person
It's time to bonesmash my ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Interested, TheDragon, Detective and 6 others
Yeh follow Kim kardashian glutes workout and get bum fat injections to mog hard
I’m srs tho, it can be an easy halo if u got a nice ass and a good dick bulge going. Girls might be looking there all the time

• +1
Reactions: colbycovington and 5.5psl

Water is wet

• Woah
Reactions: Reformed
water

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
No, they look at your dick area

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Respalier, Deleted member 24444 and Reformed
Day by day this forum is truning gay a bunch of in closet faggots

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheDragon, zura, ronald_98 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, UglyAsHell, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person

Ahahaha, it’s obvious. Big glutes typically have stronger thrusting power.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 24444 and Reformed
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 24444, redmaxx and 1 other person
great another reason to hate women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Dr. Bludy, datboijj and 3 others
it is lol, i remember 13 yo jbs in 8th grade saying the pe teacher had a nice ass
Alr well I just found out that girls even LOOK at guys asses. Its just something that never crossed my mind

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
luckily deadlifts target the glutes better than squats do.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, Xangsane and Reformed
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 24444 and Reformed
Yeah it's so unfair that they're not attracted to short fat pedos like you isn't it
They fuck pedo chads, so why not hebecels like me

Thats it chef...keep work them glutes and femalegazemaxing...niggers in jail will sure find way to appreciate it
Prison prisonbreak

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

A think a big ass is important for the proportions of your body

I got a massive ass girls love it

If your a Chad yeah if your an incel :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

If you don't hit legs you are a BETA

• +1
Reactions: colbycovington
They are lesbians this is why

I can confirm

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
this is the biggest benefit of having sisters, it gives you an insight into what women actually like and niche things they like. Most guys wouldnt think girls like a nice ass but they do and ive known for a while because ive heard my sisters talking about it

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Sny, Deleted member 31953 and 2 others
They also dislike narrow legs

• +1
Reactions: colbycovington
Of course they do, water.

this is the biggest benefit of having sisters, it gives you an insight into what women actually like and niche things they like. Most guys wouldnt think girls like a nice ass but they do and ive known for a while because ive heard my sisters talking about it
Nigga who's sister is saying they like looking like guys asses around their brothers jfl

Bum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
no ass for your face retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581

Yes, train glutes, I thought this was common knowledge lmao. Women like a good ass just as much as men love it on women. In high school one girl used to slap my ass sometimes, I have gentically a good ass. Ofc it still has to look manly not like a woman's ass or a nasty fat ass

Yes they do. I’ve got naturally muscular legs and a big ass and girls have grabbed it in public. It’s actually a highly dimorphic feature.

Lmao at you losers not knowing this

yes foids like ass ive heard that irl from a lot of them

This. Also, hands are big one too.