So Can Tretinoin Be Used on Undereyes or Not?

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
So much conflicting self reporting and misinformation. I think it's already been proven that tretinoin CANNOT melt adipose tissue but still people recommend not using it in that area.

Is it even worth to apply to that area? @Seth Walsh @Grel Hellscream

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
h

• +1
Reactions: fuse
I do, no issues as of yet

There wouldn't be any issues that arise out of that, and looking at transformations it looks like it can help with eyebags, discoloration, and wrinkles in the area. You might as well

Don't get it in your eyes though lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
There wouldn't be any issues that arise out of that, and looking at transformations it looks like it can help with eyebags, discoloration, and wrinkles in the area. You might as well

Don't get it in your eyes though lmfao
I've actually gone from T50 to A10 iris color when directly injecting tret in my eyeballs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and womanfearer
So much conflicting self reporting and misinformation. I think it's already been proven that tretinoin CANNOT melt adipose tissue but still people recommend not using it in that area.

Depends on the strentgh, i used 0,5% tret (not 0,05 but 0,5%, it's crazy strong) and it nuked my undereyes/lips the few times it touched those areas by accident. Probably harmless on a lower dose

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn

I use a weaker retinoid under the eyes.. 0.2% in squalane from the ordinary

• +1
I use a weaker retinoid under the eyes.. 0.2% in squalane from the ordinary
0.2% retinol wouldn't do anything to your under eyes. They are talking about tretinoin which is way stronger.

I use 0.1% retin a and im good

• +1
If retin-a killed fat pads then retards would get hollow cheeks from retin-a

• +1
Yes, and on upper eyelids too.

i apply it on my face and forehead and on somedays idk how it goes near my eyes and they the area around burns from dryness so i wouldnt recommend it near eyes or mouth