so I went to...

At this point I don't know what to believe on this topic anymore lmao
Same tbh, claims to be 30 year-old khhv(prostitue doesn't count) with no friends ever and he is not even extremely ugly.
IMG 20210305 100542

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, Pietrosiek, Blue and 1 other person
As I have already said here several times, hookers are nothing but masturbation with another person's body, and masturbation with your own body often feels much better. You should NOT see hookers as an option, cause paying for sex is mentally deranging and thus will make you feel even worse about yourself.

Go find a purpose on life and build real, sincere relationships with people. Money cant buy honesty.
This.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 10536, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
No, and I’m 3 psl at best
You and @ddristhebestgermany are the biggest whiners on this forum you're 5,5 psl and 6'4 in a gigamanlet country

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, Albeacho, mogstar and 1 other person
ik why u were bullied. U honestly dont look like big manly ogre, u propably act shy and feminine on top of that. THats why u were bullied. Being gl doesnt mean liked by everyone
Idk either tbh. It didn't make sense. Everyone thought I'm a serial killer or some shit and everyone disliked that I was top of the class.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho and Pietrosiek
As I have already said here several times, hookers are nothing but masturbation with another person's body, and masturbation with your own body often feels much better. You should NOT see hookers as an option, cause paying for sex is mentally deranging and thus will make you feel even worse about yourself.

Go find a purpose on life and build real, sincere relationships with people. Money cant buy honesty.
It's because I can't find a single person is why I went to one... Nobody else would otherwise be with me or give me their time.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Albeacho
You and @ddristhebestgermany are the biggest whiners on this forum you're 5,5 psl and 6'4 in a gigamanlet country
I’m 6’4 but Im not 5.5 psl lmaoooooo, ddr however has a gf and he is rich with friends

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, Pietrosiek, lutte and 1 other person
Idk either tbh. It didn't make sense. Everyone thought I'm a serial killer or some shit and everyone disliked that I was top of the class.
serial killer? Becouse u dont look nt. U look like a model. U have aesthetic face. Normies are not gonna like u unless u act very nt. Like i said, u could be a legit model, u have good hair, good skin and aesthetic face. Add good body to get that sex apeal and u can slay. Then, most people will dislike u even more becouse they are gonna be jealous, but dont care about them. They are fake friends

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Albeacho
I’m 6’4 but Im not 5.5 psl lmaoooooo, ddr however has a gf and he is rich with friends
You have many girls who want to be with you though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek and mogstar
Larp, Just like @wonstopnooodling claimed to be 6'5 while he was 5'10 jfl.
No. It’s literally my height lol and I can prove it

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
serial killer? Becouse u dont look nt. U look like a model. U have aesthetic face. Normies are not gonna like u unless u act very nt. Like i said, u could be a legit model, u have good hair, good skin and aesthetic face. Add good body to get that sex apeal and u can slay. Then, most people will dislike u even more becouse they are gonna be jealous, but dont care about them. They are fake friends
My face is deformed though, literally. I don't care for slaying, I want a gf and a relationship, somebody to love so that somebody can love me.

• WTF
  • +1
My face is deformed though, literally. I don't care for slaying, I want a gf and a relationship, somebody to love so that somebody can love me.
how is ur face deformed. WHat is deformed? post those ''unfrauded pics''

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
how is ur face deformed. WHat is deformed? post those ''unfrauded pics''
I did post scan. Just look at it. It's literally the most honest picture there could ever be made.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, Pietrosiek and mogstar
I did post scan. Just look at it. It's literally the most honest picture there could ever be made.
U are good looking u missed out on ur best years because of autism. Must suck even more

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 10536
U are good looking u missed out on ur best years because of autism. Must suck even more
Then wouldn't girls wants to be with me if I was good looking? And I've met lots of girls and asked out lots of girls and not a single one has ever agreed, ever since high school. All my tinder dates have ghosted me after a single date, which always went well, by the way.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Pietrosiek
idgaf about autistic scan. I left psl autism long time ago. I look at u and i see someone who is really fucking good looking. Bro like i said, start posting ur pics on instagram. Also post ur pics to modeling agency. Also where are u from dude?

• So Sad
Then wouldn't girls wants to be with me if I was good looking? And I've met lots of girls and asked out lots of girls and not a single one has ever agreed, ever since high school. All my tinder dates have ghosted me after a single date, which always went well, by the way.
its impossible to say why but u look good

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and mogstar
show pics intjcel

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho and Pietrosiek
JFL this chad mogs us all into oblivion
@Pietrosiek i agree, he could model

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho and Deleted member 10536
JFL this chad mogs us all into oblivion
@Pietrosiek i agree, he could model
Then explain why girls act the way they do?

• +1
Then explain why girls act the way they do?
how can you claim to be so rational but so oblivious?
Your parents were extremely abusive to you and you suffered a terrible childhood. You have deep trauma and 0 social ability, it shows with your posts. You need 1 person in life to keep you grounded and be a mentor to you. Acting NT wont help when you have deep rooted issues like you do.

All your posts are about love and compassion. todays experience proved that. Why dont you start with finding some friends?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lifestyle21873, .👽., Albeacho and 1 other person
how can you claim to be so rational but so oblivious?
Your parents were extremely abusive to you and you suffered a terrible childhood. You have deep trauma and 0 social ability, it shows with your posts. You need 1 person in life to keep you grounded and be a mentor to you. Acting NT wont help when you have deep rooted issues like you do.

All your posts are about love and compassion. todays experience proved that. Why dont you start with finding some friends?
Nobody likes me. I have no clue how to make friends. Everyone just wants to run away from me. I never have problems or troubles interacting/talking with people though. On dates or otherwise. Girls always seem to be enjoying it...

• +1
I just saw at @Intjcel face and Jesus Christ this dude looks gl. Just like @Pietrosiek he looks like a male model jfl :feelskek: :feelskek: . Pack your bags and go to Asia.

• +1
  • WTF
Nobody likes me. I have no clue how to make friends. Everyone just wants to run away from me. I never have problems or troubles interacting/talking with people though. On dates or otherwise. Girls always seem to be enjoying it...
join a community or group where you are loved and feel valued, thats the most important.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 10536 and Albeacho
I just saw at @Intjcel face and Jesus Christ this dude looks gl. Just like @Pietrosiek he looks like a male model jfl :feelskek: :feelskek: . Pack your bags and go to Asia.
legit one of the most good looking guys on this forum. mogs amnesia in his pic

• JFL
  • +1
legit one of the most good looking guys on this forum. mogs amnesia in his pic
The way he said he was deformed and hated by everyone, I was expecting some blackops2cel level face jfl.

• +1
  • WTF
  • +1
How? Where?
i actually know a place in india where u can go. My mother met my dad over there, and they fell in love through that. They were also both above 30 and never were in a relationship, so its common there.
its just a super simple place where there is no money or anything, you just work all together in a farm and cook together the food. there is lots of meditation also. not sure if its something you want, but there is a great sense of community and belonging

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, lutte and Albeacho
i actually know a place in india where u can go. My mother met my dad over there, and they fell in love through that. They were also both above 30 and never were in a relationship, so its common there.
its just a super simple place where there is no money or anything, you just work all together in a farm and cook together the food. there is lots of meditation also. not sure if its something you want, but there is a great sense of community and belonging
I doubt am ever stepping a foot in india. I wouldn't even want an indian gf I think, tbh...

• JFL
I doubt am ever stepping a foot in india. I wouldn't even want an indian gf I think, tbh...
Beggars can't be choosers

• +1
  • Hmm...
Beggars can't be choosers
That's what I've been saying. But india is not very feasable. I'd like to try seamax, but idk if I ever will.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho and Deleted member 10536
he can slay in any country tbh, just need to instagram max and bodymax
I've been rotting on tinder for years with only a few dates to show. Idk, I think people just messing with me...

• +1
I've been rotting on tinder for years with only a few dates to show. Idk, I think people just messing with me...
Have you tried approaching irl? Tinder is always giga chad territory.

• +1
Have you tried approaching irl? Tinder is always giga chad territory.
Yes. Ever since school. In street, groceries, hikes, trips. Most tell me to fuck off/get lost/I have a bf/ignored. In school though I'd be literally ignored, never got any kind of response, just silence/no reply.

• +1
  • Woah
Yes. Ever since school. In street, groceries, hikes, trips. Most tell me to fuck off/get lost/I have a bf/ignored. In school though I'd be literally ignored, never got any kind of response, just silence/no reply.
A73FADA0 3758 4866 947E 92D3B0ABBB10

• Hmm...
Im literally lost for words. Just leave your country at this point. If your not actually larping its means that its over for me as well. You kinda mog me.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Pietrosiek
Im literally lost for words. Just leave your country at this point. If your not actually larping its means that its over for me as well. You kinda mog me.
View attachment 1039762
Country barely matters here. I'm not in germany/uk, where it'd be a death sentence, otherwise it's sameish.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
View attachment 1039762
kinda? he looks like a fucking model, he mogs 99% of people

• Hmm...
  • +1
Country barely matters here. I'm not in germany/uk, where it'd be a death sentence, otherwise it's sameish.
Where are you from?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Pietrosiek
  • +1
  • So Sad