so I went to...

If you managed to set up dates from tinder you cannot be that ugly nor autistic. You can still improve your looks. Why don't you go to a gym and get a tan?
He’s good looking

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Pietrosiek
I've always maintained good diet, skin care, etc, afraid of sun like a vampire, no smoking/alcohol.
an average .me user

• +1
  • Hmm...
179cm. It's because I've always maintained good diet, skin care, etc, afraid of sun like a vampire, no smoking/alcohol.
Dude. Idk where are u living but with around average height (u would be very slightly above average in poland) and that upper third of ur face u dont like u are ugly. Honestly. I wouldnt be afraid of trt if i was u. Try to get into gymceling. Both for women, but also for yourself. It could do alot to u. IM sure about that. Ur time is comming now. Cmon dude

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 10536
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, mogstar and Pietrosiek
If you managed to set up dates from tinder you cannot be that ugly nor autistic. You can still improve your looks. Why don't you go to a gym and get a tan?
Because I angle fraud the pics. Girl meets me irl and then makes up her mind in first 5s to never ever meet with me again. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not autistic with girls, at all. We always manage to have a fun chat and talk non stop.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
i tell him that all the time
Then why does every single date I ever went to end up exactly the same? Girls ghosting. It doesn't make sense. I don't do anything strange or autistic during the date and they always tell me THEY LIKED IT AND WOULD LIKE TO MEET AGAIN. So obviously something is wrong and if I can chat with girls for hours on end constantly, then it's not my social skills. The only thing that's left is looks.

Dude. Idk where are u living but with around average height (u would be very slightly above average in poland) and that upper third of ur face u dont like u are ugly. Honestly. I wouldnt be afraid of trt if i was u. Try to get into gymceling. Both for women, but also for yourself. It could do alot to u. IM sure about that. Ur time is comming now. Cmon dude
I'm literally deformed though. I've made a scan recently and, I mean I can see that I'm deformed without a scan in the mirror, but scan just shows how much of a subhuman I truly am, so...

• +1
I'm literally deformed though. I've made a scan recently and, I mean I can see that I'm deformed without a scan in the mirror, but scan just shows how much of a subhuman I truly am, so...
bro, can u send me ur face in pm?

I saw his face he is 5.5 psl

• +1
Rotting in your basement
I message girls and always ask them out. They never reply/ghost me.
I rarely am at home, because I generally work/go outside on trips/hikes, shop, walks, run, etc. Now I rot, because I broke my leg.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho, Pietrosiek and mogstar
I rarely am at home, because I generally work/go outside on trips/hikes, shop, walks, run, etc. Now I rot, because I broke my leg.
And u also have the time to larp in this website

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Is @Over also good looking?
i wouldnt say gl, but he wasnt ugly for sure. Many uglier dudes than him had gfs and shit. I hate when dudes who post their paces say that they are ugly, then other guy who is not ugly says that he is ugly not him and they argue who is more ugly despite both of the not being ugly. Thats fucking autism

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 10536 and mogstar
I don't do anything strange or autistic during the date and they always tell me THEY LIKED IT AND WOULD LIKE TO MEET AGAIN
simply, they lie to you so they wont hurt you

I didnt mean to say it, but given what you wrote here, its very likely that in real conversation / life someone can tell that youre weak and have some kind of problems, which will repel most people. If youre having a conversation about those lovestory things you described here, then not every woman is interested in this, especially when you find her on Tinder.

• So Sad
i wouldnt say gl, but he wasnt ugly for sure. Many uglier dudes than him had gfs and shit. I hate when dudes who post their paces say that they are ugly, then other guy who is not ugly says that he is ugly not him and they argue who is more ugly despite both of the not being ugly. Thats fucking autism
Many people have severe BDD, I also have it and it really sucks and I feel insecure all the time, but in my case I really am ugly

• +1
  • Hmm...
Females ghost 80% of men on tinder that is nothing unusual. The problem is that you don't have a social circle and you don't know many people IRL so you only meet women from dating apps where they have a fuck ton of men to choose from. You need to gain confidence, reduce social anxiety and get into a group, improve your connections. Going to a gym would be step #1.

• +1
  • So Sad
Many people have severe BDD, I also have it and it really sucks and I feel insecure all the time, but in my case I really am ugly
i saw his face, he looks like model, not supermodel but someone who could model wtf. He needs to get his shit together and ascend

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and mogstar
i saw his face, he looks like model, not supermodel but someone who could model wtf. He needs to get his shit together and ascend
Yeah I told him the same, he’s good looking, I think he larps tbh

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, Pietrosiek and Albeacho
IMG 20210305 100542

What's so deformed about this face?

• +1
  • WTF
simply, they lie to you so they wont hurt you

I didnt mean to say it, but given what you wrote here, its very likely that in real conversation / life someone can tell that youre weak and have some kind of problems, which will repel most people. If youre having a conversation about those lovestory things you described here, then not every woman is interested in this, especially when you find her on Tinder.
Ok. Last one we talked about what kind of jobs we had, what we studied, what animals we like, what food we like, where we've traveled, what we've visited, our hobbies/interests, covid, joked around and laughed, she was smiling like all the time, so was I. Maybe something else I'm forgetting, but that's generally it. Some light hearted conversation about who we are, so that we learn more about each other, what kind of person we are. Of course I wasn't talking about depressive things, or what kind of a loser I am...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Pietrosiek and Albeacho
he can drown in pussy anywhere he wants
I find it weird that he can't even get in a ltr with this face. He should definitely social circle max .

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 10536
@portuguesecel don't like this post he's literally talking about you

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 10536
hes gl, just depresed and propably lacks sex apeal. His face + gymceling would make him a slayer.
Yes, I'm depressed, because there hasn't been a single person in the world who has ever liked me or wanted to be with me. Everyone hates me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Albeacho and Pietrosiek
so stop thinking about the fucking girl all the time? Thats my point. People here act like women is all they want in life. I personally have alot of passions i care about and for me its worth to live just for those passions. Thats what i mean
peitro what the fuck. You have become such an intelligent and sweet dude, Im so happy to see it.
I cant add anything other than peitro is exactly right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 10536 and Pietrosiek
Yes, I'm depressed, because there hasn't been a single person in the world who has ever liked me or wanted to be with me. Everyone hates me.
bullshit. Even if u count women, i dont fucking belive that chics are not attracted to your face. Im fucking srs now, try posting pics on instagram.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Albeacho
peitro what the fuck. You have become such an intelligent and sweet dude, Im so happy to see it.
I cant add anything other than peitro is exactly right
thanks

• +1
Did you go to university? If yes how didn't you manage to do anything there?

• +1
View attachment 1039651
What's so deformed about this face?
he sent me the scan he was talking about, he's deleted it now so I don't remember exactly but he says that one of his rami is 2 mm longer than the other or some shit so he's deformed

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and mogstar
bullshit. Even if u count women, i dont fucking belive that chics are not attracted to your face. Im fucking srs now, try posting pics on instagram.
How do I post? If I post nobody would ever care. Like... Nobody knows me.

• +1
Did you go to university? If yes how didn't you manage to do anything there?
I did. 100% male classes. I'd rarely see a female there in the whole building.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Albeacho
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, lutte and Albeacho
I did. 100% male classes. I'd rarely see a female there in the whole building.
How couldn't you at least social circle max there?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 10536
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Albeacho and Pietrosiek
How do I post? If I post nobody would ever care. Like... Nobody knows me.
u would need to start from the scratch, create account, post pics, add a shit tons of hashtags. After some time u would start getting folowers. WHen gyms reopen, go lift and make pics there, tag ur gym, get people from the gym to follow u. I want to help u man, trust me u dont have anything to lose. ANYTHING!!!!

• Hmm...
  • +1
This thread blew up jfl
@Albeacho

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Unironically I was bullied even there...
ik why u were bullied. U honestly dont look like big manly ogre, u propably act shy and feminine on top of that. THats why u were bullied. Being gl doesnt mean liked by everyone

• So Sad
  • +1
This thread blew up jfl
@Albeacho
Most of his threads get like at least 3 pages because he keeps whining about being hated on by everyone

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, Pietrosiek, lutte and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, lutte, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
Most of his threads get like at least 3 pages because he keeps whining about being hated on by everyone
At this point I don't know what to believe on this topic anymore lmao

• Hmm...
  • +1
Unironically I was bullied even there...
Why? Its prob something about your personality. Your not short and not extremely ugly to be bullied.

• +1
  • So Sad
As I have already said here several times, hookers are nothing but masturbation with another person's body, and masturbation with your own body often feels much better. You should NOT see hookers as an option, cause paying for sex is mentally deranging and thus will make you feel even worse about yourself.

Go find a purpose on life and build real, sincere relationships with people. Money cant buy honesty.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 10536 and mogstar
u would need to start from the scratch, create account, post pics, add a shit tons of hashtags. After some time u would start getting folowers. WHen gyms reopen, go lift and make pics there, tag ur gym, get people from the gym to follow u. I want to help u man, trust me u dont have anything to lose. ANYTHING!!!!
I have an account, but... Idk anything. I just posted some butterflies and rainbows.
Screenshot 2021 03 13 17 48 08 292 commiuigallery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Pietrosiek and Albeacho