So Many People are still coping with "Beauty is Subjective".

Yes, that's because having a small nose is objectively better.
Tel001

Ur right small nose looks better on a masc guy, it gives him that rare appeal
Shut the fuuuuuuuxk uuuuuupp

Well, it's just a very feminine trait.

Maxilla growth and facial convexity are very different from Male to Female.

Also, I bet you cannot find another person who looks as good as barrett with that much forward growth.

IDK how he pulled it off.
Actually males reported a higher level of satisfaction with their face when having a straight or convex profile.
Honestly u dont expect this drop when u see his mogger side, nature and genetics are strange for sure, keep in mind it is still edited

View attachment 1576925

I am the litteral opposite, my side is trash tier compared to my front
That dude legit looks like that in motion. He is legit 8 psl but somehow lacks appeal.

West Africans use spears like Sigma Males.

East Africans just cry.
I'm guessing you have genetic lineage going back to West Africa?

this thread is a pile of shit, obvious water threas oh and the mods must suck this guys cock

this thread is a pile of shit, obvious water threas oh and the mods must suck this guys cock
thanks for the bump.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and LooksOrDeath
thanks for the bump.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and LooksOrDeath
Beauty is subjective.

Music is subjective.

Food is subjective.

It just so happens that no one likes music with a logarithmic harmony or shit on top of their salad.

So similarly no one likes bad faces.

Still subjective.
But this doesnt mean we as humans don't all have a preference for it.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 16275 and DarkLoner94
Jew noses and recession is masculine :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
bump since this thread is needed today...

What do u rate chico?

before i found PSL i bought into the hooked nose=masculine, gives character, shows streghnt BS. But only very people IRL say that its not ideal. Only one girl I met said it was ugly. After I had sex with her tho so didn't matter

113Β° nasolabial angle is giga feminine isn't it? wouldn't it be giving you a pignose?

Black Guys should be going for Golden or Honey with Red Undertones. Commonly referred to as being "Red-Bone".
Post some examples of black /mixed men with this skin type bro.

Ideally their nasal bridge could be projected more right?

they're foreheads look like shit lmao, especially the right one, high rounded hairline with wide temples and his forehead is busty af with 404 supraorbitals :lul::lul:

Maxilla.

"mUh fORwArD gRowTH"
"bArReTt oR DeATH"
"i FoRWArd gRowTH mOg BaRrEtT"

Do you guys not realize how repulsive a fully projected maxilla is on men?

THAT'S A FEMININE TRAIT.

If you actually have a fully forward grown maxilla and are forward growth mogging FEMALES. ROPE.
5F525840 3621 41AF A3C9 23DF4EF56364
E04B94AA ABE3 444B 84DD CE723B8F3B08

A very forward grown maxilla is a key trait to attaining a ANGEL SKULL.

Also, this shit 9/10 causes and overbite, THAT THEN GOES ON THE RECESS YOUR CHIN.

A horizontally well developed male, will NEVER forward growth mog a fucking female bro lmao.

So, this would make having a extremely forward grown maxilla an OBJECTIVELY UNATTRACTIVE trait.

Thus, making you have less "apPEal".

Pls elaborate on the maxila and ideal masculine convexity angles.

I also noticed the male skull has a more robust nasal aperture and more masculine nasal angle w/o those bitchy lips.

Small details that add up

@Korea

To them being a fetish means they love you the same if you was actually beautiful. Woman are retarded

Some ridiculous shit.....you really think you're an incel because of "muh I have low appeal"?
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

What do you guys even think determines Appeal?

What is objectively attractive, will determine subjectivity.

STOP COPING.

I'm going to jump right into a few things.

1.) Nose
2.) Eye Area
3.) Skin Complexion
4.) Hair Texture
5.) Chin
6.) Maxilla

OH. MY. GOD. The cope I see about the nose.
"My boulbous nose is masculine"
"Hooked noses are masculine, so they aren't that bad"
"Upturned noses aren't a failo"
"Straight slim noses are feminine"

Are you guys fucking serious lol?

I'm going to breifly go over the 3 most important Nasal Angles.

Nasofrontal Angle.

This angle is SO important. It determines how projected your Nasal Bridge is from the skull. You have NO IDEA how much this influences the nose. Right away lemme show you the average black nose.

View attachment 1575418 View attachment 1575419View attachment 1575428
DO YOU SEE WHAT'S WRONG??????

That yucky nasal bridge "projection". If I can call it that.

Straight up, this is death tier bro.....you can INSANTLY tell when someone has shit nasal projection.

When a Black or Asian guy as even slight nasal bridge protrustion, you're one step closer to escaping deathnic nose camp.

View attachment 1575430View attachment 1575431

1st pic (127.9Β°) 2nd (126Β°)

They are barely within the ideal. Yet still, the difference is night & day.

The Ideal angle is 106 - 130. If you don't have this, I GUARENTEE your nose is below average.

Nasal Angle. Ideal is (105 - 113)

This angle is great for measuring the amount of bulbosity show you have in FRONT profile.

This is the average state of alar width of a black nose.

View attachment 1575435View attachment 1575436View attachment 1575437

This look "maScUlInE" to you bro?

The reason why blacks on average have this so bad, is due to the common nasal bridge.

Most blacks have a subhuman "Ski Slope" nasal bridge, which is very repulsive. If you have this rope immediately.

The "Nubian" nose SHAPE shouldn't be confused with the bridge of the nose though.

You can still have a Nubian nose with a straight bridge, that ski slope shit is SO bad tho.

The average ALAR WIDTH for African Americans........ 49Β±7mm.

Whilst, the avg ALAR WIDTH for Caucasians is 38Β±4mm

This is extremely serious bro......

For a black guy, if you got a straight nasal bridge and 42mm and under ALAR WIDTH.

You fuckin' winning rn.
View attachment 1575446
From 23 to 24. DO NOT DO THIS SHIT IN A SELFIE BRO LOL OK!!!!!! It's obv gonna be distorted.

Now for the shape.

As you seen above, those wide bulbous noses take on a WIDE U appearance. While the ideal nose is a triangle.

This is water shit, so I don't have to explain why a minimally boulbous triangle nose is superior.

Nasolabial Angle. Ideal is (93 - 115).

This angle determines how much nostril show you likely have in FRONT profile.

Overly shown nostrils are BAD BAD BAD!!!

I do not have to explain why this shit sucks. It's related to wide alar width & ski slope nasal bridge.

ATLEAST SOME Nasal Projection in side profile. Ideal Nasal Angles(obv). Slim Triangle Shape. Minimal to No Nostril show or bulbosity. A STRAIGHT NASAL BRIDGE YOU COPING FUCKS!!!

Eye Area

I haven't seen too much cope on this topic actually.

EXCEPT....."muh low appeal eye area".

You do realize that an objectively attractive trait, cannot possibly be low appeal?

Yes, I'm speaking of "Hunter Eyes".

You guys are coping out of your ass saying shit like "Hunter Eyes aren't ideal".

Then, y'all show a picture of bloated barrett to prove your point LMAO.

My point is, while non-fully hooded eyes are great, if someone has a good pair of hunter eyes. It's just as fucking good. Please stop coping.

Skin Complextion.

Ok, this might be the biggest thing besides the nose & maxilla.

It is OBJECTIVELY UNATTRACTIVE to have very dark skin or very pale skin.

White & Asian guys should be going for "Natural" with Red Undertones. AKA a Tan.
Black Guys should be going for Golden or Honey with Red Undertones. Commonly referred to as being "Red-Bone".

If you do not have these skin complexions, you're automatically at a lower starting point than someone who does.

Pale or Dark Brown skin is objectively unattractive, therefore having "loW ApPEaL". (See what I'm trying to get at?)

Hair Texture.

This is going to be super quick.

2c to 3c Hair Mogs.

There's no fucking question.

Having Frizzy and or Straight Thin hair is OBJECTIVELY UNATTRACTIVE.

Which means, you are at a disadvantage if you have the other hair types.

Chin

This pill is should be easy as fuck to swallow. Ethnics usually have plain recessed & SHORT chins.

Rope if your chin isn't 50mm + or FIX THAT SHIT.

Also, one thing is can vouch for is side profile projection for blacks. (Asians don't get this protection.)

There are plently have attractive black men with minimally projecting chins. That's because it's a caucasian feature, not a beauty standard.

Maxilla.

"mUh fORwArD gRowTH"
"bArReTt oR DeATH"

THAT'S A FEMININE TRAIT.

If you actually have a fully forward grown maxilla and are forward growth mogging FEMALES. ROPE.
View attachment 1575485View attachment 1575486

Also, this shit 9/10 causes and overbite, THAT THEN GOES ON THE RECESS YOUR CHIN.

A horizontally well developed male, will NEVER forward growth mog a fucking female bro lmao.

So, this would make having a extremely forward grown maxilla an OBJECTIVELY UNATTRACTIVE trait.

TLDR bro, If you're black and don't have a good nose, masculine forward growth, good orbitals, non recessed chin, and soft hair.

Your SMV is capped at fucking 5/10

TLDR for White ppl. If you don't fit your own beauty standards to a T. It's fucking over.

Like usual, I expect 99% of people to completely miss the point of this thread. The truth is.

Ethnics are predisposed to being OBJECTIVELY unattractive, therefore having less SUBJECTIVE appeal.

Same goes for Whites. The more OBJECTIVELY unattractive trait your face carries, the less SUBJECTIVE appeal your face will have.

If you can't understand this, it is way too over for you.

Beauty is not fucking Subjective idiots lmao.

@AscendingHero lol also, I didn't steal this thread from my sister. I wrote it.
dnrd

TLDR bro, If you're black and don't have a good nose, masculine forward growth, good orbitals, non recessed chin, and soft hair.

Define masculine forward growth

Give some exampleS of people with red bone skin

Rate Dacre Montgomery PSL and Birdcell PSL @Korea

tNR7fKL.jpg
Nose side

rate my nose...
I know it looks shit looking from the front side but from a side-view perspective it seems straight.. so which kind of nose surgery would suit me the best?

Korea who do you consider 6.5 and 6.75 psl. Just a reference target for myself :Comfy:

The only real subjectiveness is pheno preference.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Some ridiculous shit.....you really think you're an incel because of "muh I have low appeal"?
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

What do you guys even think determines Appeal?

What is objectively attractive, will determine subjectivity.

STOP COPING.

I'm going to jump right into a few things.

1.) Nose
2.) Eye Area
3.) Skin Complexion
4.) Hair Texture
5.) Chin
6.) Maxilla

OH. MY. GOD. The cope I see about the nose.
"My boulbous nose is masculine"
"Hooked noses are masculine, so they aren't that bad"
"Upturned noses aren't a failo"
"Straight slim noses are feminine"

Are you guys fucking serious lol?

I'm going to breifly go over the 3 most important Nasal Angles.

Nasofrontal Angle.

This angle is SO important. It determines how projected your Nasal Bridge is from the skull. You have NO IDEA how much this influences the nose. Right away lemme show you the average black nose.

View attachment 1575418 View attachment 1575419View attachment 1575428
DO YOU SEE WHAT'S WRONG??????

That yucky nasal bridge "projection". If I can call it that.

Straight up, this is death tier bro.....you can INSANTLY tell when someone has shit nasal projection.

When a Black or Asian guy as even slight nasal bridge protrustion, you're one step closer to escaping deathnic nose camp.

View attachment 1575430View attachment 1575431

1st pic (127.9Β°) 2nd (126Β°)

They are barely within the ideal. Yet still, the difference is night & day.

The Ideal angle is 106 - 130. If you don't have this, I GUARENTEE your nose is below average.

Nasal Angle. Ideal is (105 - 113)

This angle is great for measuring the amount of bulbosity show you have in FRONT profile.

This is the average state of alar width of a black nose.

View attachment 1575435View attachment 1575436View attachment 1575437

This look "maScUlInE" to you bro?

The reason why blacks on average have this so bad, is due to the common nasal bridge.

Most blacks have a subhuman "Ski Slope" nasal bridge, which is very repulsive. If you have this rope immediately.

The "Nubian" nose SHAPE shouldn't be confused with the bridge of the nose though.

You can still have a Nubian nose with a straight bridge, that ski slope shit is SO bad tho.

The average ALAR WIDTH for African Americans........ 49Β±7mm.

Whilst, the avg ALAR WIDTH for Caucasians is 38Β±4mm

This is extremely serious bro......

For a black guy, if you got a straight nasal bridge and 42mm and under ALAR WIDTH.

You fuckin' winning rn.
View attachment 1575446
From 23 to 24. DO NOT DO THIS SHIT IN A SELFIE BRO LOL OK!!!!!! It's obv gonna be distorted.

Now for the shape.

As you seen above, those wide bulbous noses take on a WIDE U appearance. While the ideal nose is a triangle.

This is water shit, so I don't have to explain why a minimally boulbous triangle nose is superior.

This angle determines how much nostril show you likely have in FRONT profile.

Overly shown nostrils are BAD BAD BAD!!!

I do not have to explain why this shit sucks. It's related to wide alar width & ski slope nasal bridge.

ATLEAST SOME Nasal Projection in side profile. Ideal Nasal Angles(obv). Slim Triangle Shape. Minimal to No Nostril show or bulbosity. A STRAIGHT NASAL BRIDGE YOU COPING FUCKS!!!

Eye Area

I haven't seen too much cope on this topic actually.

EXCEPT....."muh low appeal eye area".

You do realize that an objectively attractive trait, cannot possibly be low appeal?

Yes, I'm speaking of "Hunter Eyes".

You guys are coping out of your ass saying shit like "Hunter Eyes aren't ideal".

Then, y'all show a picture of bloated barrett to prove your point LMAO.

My point is, while non-fully hooded eyes are great, if someone has a good pair of hunter eyes. It's just as fucking good. Please stop coping.

Skin Complextion.

Ok, this might be the biggest thing besides the nose & maxilla.

It is OBJECTIVELY UNATTRACTIVE to have very dark skin or very pale skin.

White & Asian guys should be going for "Natural" with Red Undertones. AKA a Tan.

If you do not have these skin complexions, you're automatically at a lower starting point than someone who does.

Pale or Dark Brown skin is objectively unattractive, therefore having "loW ApPEaL". (See what I'm trying to get at?)

Hair Texture.

This is going to be super quick.

2c to 3c Hair Mogs.

There's no fucking question.

Having Frizzy and or Straight Thin hair is OBJECTIVELY UNATTRACTIVE.

Which means, you are at a disadvantage if you have the other hair types.

Chin

This pill is should be easy as fuck to swallow. Ethnics usually have plain recessed & SHORT chins.

Rope if your chin isn't 50mm + or FIX THAT SHIT.

Also, one thing is can vouch for is side profile projection for blacks. (Asians don't get this protection.)

There are plently have attractive black men with minimally projecting chins. That's because it's a caucasian feature, not a beauty standard.

Maxilla.

"mUh fORwArD gRowTH"
"bArReTt oR DeATH"

THAT'S A FEMININE TRAIT.

View attachment 1575485View attachment 1575486

TLDR for White ppl. If you don't fit your own beauty standards to a T. It's fucking over.

Like usual, I expect 99% of people to completely miss the point of this thread. The truth is.

Ethnics are predisposed to being OBJECTIVELY unattractive, therefore having less SUBJECTIVE appeal.

Same goes for Whites. The more OBJECTIVELY unattractive trait your face carries, the less SUBJECTIVE appeal your face will have.

If you can't understand this, it is way too over for you.

Beauty is not fucking Subjective idiots lmao.

@AscendingHero lol also, I didn't steal this thread from my sister. I wrote it.
Why is this retarded spergout thread in best of best?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19548
niggas still think forward grown maxilla and slanted forehead is good :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

My mother says I’m good looking. That’s good enough for me

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17585
Mirin this thread. Exact info in need when i get surgery on nose & chin. Can you touch on nigga lips?

How do you actually measure this with prominent lips, recessed anterior nasal spine and a bulbous tip?
When I measure it on Kakonge(and myself) the way it's done in most guides the result makes absolutely no sense.

There is no way he has a nasolabial angle of 74 degrees
I guess I should go a little bit into the nose, kinda going through the tip, like this ?

Last edited:
why is the ceo of aesthetics banned

appeal is subjective

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
The data on stereotypes and behavioral expectations associated
with facial attractiveness provide one of the most consistent,
pervasive, and robust findings in social and social-developmental
psychology. Both adults and children prefer attractive
over unattractive individuals: They attribute positive qualities
and abilities to attractive individuals and negative qualities and
abilities to unattractive individuals, and they behave differently
toward attractive and unattractive persons (see Berscheid &
Walster, 1974; Langlois, 1986; or Langlois &Stephan, 1981, for
reviews). Furthermore, adults and children use similar standards
in evaluating the attractiveness of others (Langlois, 1986;
Langlois & Stephan, 1977; Maruyama & Miller, 1981; Sorell
& Nowak, 1981). Even different racial groups show substantial
agreement in their attractiveness judgments (e.g., Cunningham,
1986; Kieck, Richardson, & Ronald, 1974; Stephan & Langlois,
1984). The preference for attractive persons, therefore, extends
beyond single racial or age groups.

The data on stereotypes and behavioral expectations associated
with facial attractiveness provide one of the most consistent,
pervasive, and robust findings in social and social-developmental
psychology. Both adults and children prefer attractive
over unattractive individuals: They attribute positive qualities
and abilities to attractive individuals and negative qualities and
abilities to unattractive individuals, and they behave differently
toward attractive and unattractive persons (see Berscheid &
Walster, 1974; Langlois, 1986; or Langlois &Stephan, 1981, for
reviews). Furthermore, adults and children use similar standards
in evaluating the attractiveness of others (Langlois, 1986;
Langlois & Stephan, 1977; Maruyama & Miller, 1981; Sorell
& Nowak, 1981). Even different racial groups show substantial
agreement in their attractiveness judgments (e.g., Cunningham,
1986; Kieck, Richardson, & Ronald, 1974; Stephan & Langlois,
1984). The preference for attractive persons, therefore, extends
beyond single racial or age groups.
Hey uggos how uve been

Hey uggos how uve been
cant believe you are still here streege,
ive been pretty fucking same loser.
inside or outside of looksmax im still an incel.
i still havent got neither double jaw surgery or hair transplant.
met a beautiful woman like 3 months ago but she dumped my ass. i cried and told her i know it is because i am ulgy gook

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII