So Many People are still coping with "Beauty is Subjective".

Stop claiming leo is below 7psl

He is literally earning 50k+ per month on onlyfans and has become a viral instagram influencer

For the last candid pic in my aesthetic perspective he is high Chadlite in the rating, he is good looking but not striking as fuck like Michael Yerger, Henry Cavill or some others legit Chads, i consider only candids in my rating because u cant trust modelling shots

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
lol also, I didn't steal this thread from my sister. I wrote it.
how do u guys know all the measurements for this stuff? what does ur sister do?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Korea and PubertyMaxxer
@PubertyMaxxer

Compare the follower likes ratios with Michael Yerger tbh, he barely hits the 20 000 treshold while Michael with even lower followers hits always at minimim the 40 000 likes mark periods, the percentage of likes followers ratio is quite insane

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
For the last candid pic in my aesthetic perspective he is high Chadlite in the rating, he is good looking but not striking as fuck like Michael Yerger, Henry Cavill or some others legit Chads, in consider only candids in my rating because u cant trust modelling shots
Wtf bro Leo clearly mogs both of them in appeal to young attractive girls.

You view everything through the male gaze man it's obvious.

I've seen no other chad that has this combination of hyperanteface, masculine high zyhos, ideal gonial angle and long ramus and a warrior skull

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Wtf bro Leo clearly mogs both of them in appeal to young attractive girls.

You view everything through the male gaze man it's obvious.

I've seen no other chad that has this combination of hyperanteface, masculine high zyhos, ideal gonial angle and long ramus and a warrior skull

What is male gaze ?

• +1
Reactions: Korea
What is male gaze ?
When males see other men (assuming they aren't homo).

Look for a leader.

A hypermasculinized male would be an ideal leader for another male.

Men like Drago & O'pry are peak Male Gaze subjects.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, xanny, Mrinfinityx and 1 other person
What is male gaze ?
What men THINK women find attractive

Female gaze is what women actually find attractive

From a bone perspective leo mogs Michael yerger to actual suicide. Not from pheno

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Mrinfinityx
What men THINK women find attractive

Female gaze is what women actually find attractive

From a bone perspective leo mogs Michael yerger to actual suicide. Not from pheno
Interesting to see that looking young/cute in face aspect is not a failo for actual women, quite lifefuel for me because i thinked i was not enough DOM or mature in traits aspect

2752994 18 02 2022

• +1
How’s me? @Korea

Also nice post

Attachments

• 1712E718-7C47-4778-9115-F06F95965776.jpeg
    1712E718-7C47-4778-9115-F06F95965776.jpeg
    474.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
How’s me? @Korea

Also nice post
Your nose overall is pretty good, but it could be a bit smaller.

Also, you don't have death tier prognathism or dark skin.

You doin' good king.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and AlexBrown84
Interesting to see that looking young/cute in face aspect is not a failo for actual women, quite lifefuel for me because i thinked i was not enough DOM or mature in traits aspect

View attachment 1577013
You CANNOT trust another man to evaulate your facial masculinity from a subjective standpoint lmao.

Human nature will always intervene and produce inaccurate ratings.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mrinfinityx and AlexBrown84
Your nose overall is pretty good, but it could be a bit smaller.

Also, you don't have death tier prognathism or dark skin.

You doin' good king.
Luckily I mewed to fix my recessed chin

• JFL

View attachment 1577013
You look boneless. Much more boneless than chads considered prettyboy like Lachowski or leo

You have the most important ideal proportions like FWHR, midface rayio, chin to philtrum, bigonial to bizygomatic/bitemporal and your pheno is top tier. Your beard also helps masculinize your otherwise boneless face.

• +1
Reactions: Korea and Mrinfinityx
You look boneless. Much more boneless than chads considered prettyboy like Lachowski or leo

You have the most important ideal proportions like FWHR, midface rayio, chin to philtrum, bigonial to bizygomatic/bitemporal and your pheno is top tier. Your beard also helps masculinize your otherwise boneless face.

I am fat too but not just bloated in 18-25 IMC range like some here literally i was in 29 IMC range 182 cm 96 kg, i need at least to lose another 15 kg of fat here and i stock literally all on the face because my body looks lean compared to it, i think i am in the 20-25% bodyfat range too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Korea and PubertyMaxxer
I am fat too but not just bloated in 18-25 IMC like some here literally i was in 28 IMC range 182 cm 96 kg, i need at least to lose another 15 kg of fat here and i stock literally all on the face because my body looks lean compared to it, i think i am in the 20-25% bodyfat range too
Interesting I am 14% bodyfat and look just as boneless, if not a bit more @Korea

In the end forward projecting Maxilla and mandible will stretch the soft tissue over a larger surface making people with larger and more projecting bones automatically seem leaner facially.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Korea
Interesting I am 14% bodyfat and look just as boneless, if not a bit more @Korea

In the end forward projecting Maxilla and mandible will stretch the soft tissue over a larger surface making people with larger and more projecting bones automatically seem leaner facially.
Yea, I never would've guessed you were that low TBH.

The truth about it is, good facial structures will always give the impression even at ~20 - 22% BF.

People who still have prominent bones at this level could acsend like 1 - 2 entire PSL points of getting to 12% BF alone lol.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mrinfinityx and PubertyMaxxer
Honestly u dont expect this drop when u see his mogger side, nature and genetics are strange for sure, keep in mind it is still edited

leonhard-stuke-33yn-allfamous-org-jpg.1576925
Nigga in what world is this face just Chadlite jfl

• +1
Reactions: greywind, AscendingHero, xanny and 3 others

I need a genio tbh at least, i think it will make quite a difference when leaner, my maxilla is dog tier in projection tbh just look at my nose compared to eyes positioning, i cant imagine envisaging a lefort 1 on it or it will look trash tier compared to my eyes positioning

2756890 FaceApp 1645388894894

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
how do u guys know all the measurements for this stuff? what does ur sister do?
My sister is just a permarotter lmao.

All my threads are just copy pastes of the shit she's done.

I just wanted to post them somewhere lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I need a genio tbh at least, i think it will make quite a difference when leaner, my maxilla is dog tier in projection tbh just look at my nose compared to eyes positioning, i cant imagine envisaging a lefort 1 on it or it will look trash tier compared to my eyes positioning

View attachment 1577033
Bro what?

Have you ever been to 12% BF and below my nigga?

Do you know how much difference ramus, gonion, and zygomatic definition changes lol?

Just look at Hexum in highschool LMAO.

You cannot be talking surgery if you've never been lean.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, AscendingHero, Mrinfinityx and 1 other person
Nigga in what world is this face just Chadlite jfl

High tier ChadLite (- low tier Chad) range imo in this trustworthy candid without insane amount of frauding

In his others edited pics he looks Chad ofc

• Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks

High tier ChadLite (- low tier Chad) range imo in this trustworthy candid without insane amount of frauding

thats a chad bro he has really good pheno

• +1
Reactions: greywind, AscendingHero, germanlooks and 1 other person

This is the Male Gaze in action lmao.

This is a Chad maybe even 6.25 PSL.

He has more than enough bones, but could have better brows and nose.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, AscendingHero, xanny and 3 others

This pic isn’t that fair to rate because it looks kind of disorted.
Imo he is definitely a chad also on unfrauded candids
13A7B5F8 9996 4F48 BEF2 51756A34AD06

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PubertyMaxxer and Mrinfinityx
This pic isn’t that fair to rate because it looks kind of disorted.
Imo he is definitely a chad also on unfrauded candids
View attachment 1577041
Ok he looks Chad here if he looks like this IRL, all my pics are distorted aswell so i dont know how i look like IRL or in candids, only in mirror i like what i see objectively

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
My sister is just a permarotter lmao.

All my threads are just copy pastes of the shit she's done.

I just wanted to post them somewhere lmao.
shes useful man tell her nice job

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mrinfinityx and Deleted member 17829
Yup.

Over if you have never been complemented on your nose.

People instantly notice a good nose.
Lmao I got a small nasal hump on my nose and my nose is slim and small yet foids still compliment it but u said in ur post that its ugly ( unless i didnt get wtf u meant )

• +1
Lmao I got a small nasal hump on my nose and my nose is slim and small yet foids still compliment it but u said in ur post that its ugly ( unless i didnt get wtf u meant )
If it's small it doesn't really matter.

I'm reffering to when niggas say jew noses are mAsCuLINE.

lol.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
If it's small it doesn't really matter.

I'm reffering to when niggas say jew noses are mAsCuLINE.

lol.
I think shape size and the angle u mentionned matter

Girls never said shit about my horsal dump. Lowkey if u got a small nose and good shape u won

• +1
I think shape size and the angle u mentionned matter

Girls never said shit about my horsal dump. Lowkey if u got a small nose and good shape u won
This was my point exactly.

Just don't have a flat shotgun nose and you're okay.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
This was my point exactly.

Just don't have a flat shotgun nose and you're okay.
Bu why when i see horsal dumps on foids i get disgusted? Like theres this foid her nose shape is good and good angle wo horsal dump yet big nose but i find her attractive. But foids w horsal dumps are complete turn off

• +1
Bu why when i see horsal dumps on foids i get disgusted? Like theres this foid her nose shape is good and good angle wo horsal dump yet big nose but i find her attractive. But foids w horsal dumps are complete turn off
It's because men are able to get away with larger noses & imperfections because men DO have larger noses on avg.

It's repulsive on women because it should literally never happen to a female lol.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and alriodai
It's because men are able to get away with larger noses & imperfections because men DO have larger noses on avg.

It's repulsive on women because it should literally never happen to a female lol.
Is it possible to have a good below maxilla development ( from jaw to nose ) and bad upper maxilla development ( nose to head ) I think this caused me to have a small horsal dump and little droopy eyelids. Could it still develop after 17 or its over?

• +1
Is it possible to have a good below maxilla development ( from jaw to nose ) and bad upper maxilla development ( nose to head ) I think this caused me to have a small horsal dump and little droopy eyelids. Could it still develop after 17 or its over?
The maxilla is one of the first bones to end in development.

It's Over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cardiologist and alriodai
u think u know shit but
a) you dont know shit
b) ur a loser
c) didnt read

"nasnasotaofasflgolgoanicnial anagle πŸ§‘β€πŸ’»πŸ§‘β€πŸ’»πŸ§‘β€πŸ’»πŸ§‘β€πŸ’»" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
u think u know shit but
a) you dont know shit
b) ur a loser
c) didnt read

"nasnasotaofasflgolgoanicnial anagle πŸ§‘β€πŸ’»πŸ§‘β€πŸ’»πŸ§‘β€πŸ’»πŸ§‘β€πŸ’»" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If only I cared lmao.

If only I cared lmao.
u cared t owrite this whiteboy shit that aint got no importance to nothingπŸ§‘β€πŸ’»πŸ§‘β€πŸ’»πŸ§‘β€πŸ’»

u prolly think this will make u way to sumπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ but u really just on da net thinking u did shitπŸ§‘β€πŸ’»πŸ§‘β€πŸ’»πŸ§‘β€πŸ’»πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄

u cared t owrite this whiteboy shit that aint got no importance to nothingπŸ§‘β€πŸ’»πŸ§‘β€πŸ’»πŸ§‘β€πŸ’»

u prolly think this will make u way to sumπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ but u really just on da net thinking u did shitπŸ§‘β€πŸ’»πŸ§‘β€πŸ’»πŸ§‘β€πŸ’»πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄
If only I cared lmao.