So Many People are still coping with "Beauty is Subjective".

Yeah. People for the most part agree on who is and isn't attractive. Though you can't always predict whether a specific would find a guy attractive.

Also, we don't 100% know what makes a face attractive. There are certain things we haven't fully explained yet.
Things like why we like small noses and positive canthal tilt definetly needs to be explained lol.

Cumskin nerdic women are overrated by ethnics
Not really lol.

You can't bring such a white passing girl like Lima to your argument either.

Someone like Anok Yai vs Doutzen Kroes would prove.

That even tho both are objectively Stacy+.

Most men will take Kroes off the color of her skin alone.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Cumskin nerdic women are overrated by ethnics
🧢 white guys place blondes over brunettes

And this latina fogs lima
EEB9B223 EC53 436F 9DA8 D442EC493AD6
83842FC0 1BEE 4582 B2AD E110C3ABF408

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, PubertyMaxxer, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
Not really lol.

21FAC7D1 4814 4635 9092 A94EB6D95F2B

Being a model does not equal sex appeal, she looks like a diversity hire

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 15099
Yeah. People for the most part agree on who is and isn't attractive. Though you can't always predict whether a specific would find a guy attractive.

Also, we don't 100% know what makes a face attractive. There are certain things we haven't fully explained yet.
you don’t know what I was getting at. The point wasn’t that Justin was perceived better looking. The point is Ian didn’t spark ANYTHING in me. Also Jason didn’t spark anything in me. Not that Ted mogged Jason and Justin mother Ian. The fact jason and ian didn’t look specifically good

View attachment 1575710

Being a model does not equal sex appeal, she looks like a diversity hire
She is easily the top 3 looking black women of all time.

Objectivelty, probably the best.

The fact you say "Diversity Hire" proves my statement.

She's failod by her skin color in the eyes of men.

It is what it is...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, LooksOrDeath, Landorus and 1 other person
Not really lol.

Lima isn't white passing tho. I see niggas like frank jack over hyping up medicore white girls all the damn time jfl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234 and Korea
She is easily the top 3 looking black women of all time.

Objectivelty, probably the best.

The fact you say "Diversity Hire" proves my statement.

She's failod by her skin color in the eyes of men.

It is what it is...
I have seen many black women (not mulatta) who fog her

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Looks234
Lima isn't white passing tho. I see niggas like frank jack over hyping up medicore white girls all the damn time jfl
Lima is white passing as fuck LMAO.

The second she pales her skin.
2752315 mywife

The only thing ethnic about her is her chin.

She even has blue eyes lmao.

• +1
Can you go from ethnic to caucasoid nose with rhino?

Nosepill destroyed me :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Korea and AscendingHero
If you break in down to a purely objective standpoint.

When talking about women, you can pull the white card lmao.
Lima fogs jfl at these copers, dont let me pull out prime lima 7+ psl pics

Also idk why looksmaxxer234 is coping u literally called her the best looking female of all time several times and other degen shit u would do

why cope now?

curries opinion of females should be disregarded (volcel, copeful, etc), just like vice versa females disregard them, lmao (jk my dravo bros)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Korea
Can you go from ethnic to caucasoid nose with rhino?

Nosepill destroyed me :forcedsmile:
Yes it certainly can

Look at how hard this dude ascended with rhino @Korea, bolbous low class janitor to high class masc businessman.

Those High nasal bridge masc noses are a huge halo and high class af.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Korea, tyronelite and 2 others
Some ridiculous shit.....you really think you're an incel because of "muh I have low appeal"?
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

What do you guys even think determines Appeal?

What is objectively attractive, will determine subjectivity.

STOP COPING.

I'm going to jump right into a few things.

1.) Nose
2.) Eye Area
3.) Skin Complexion
4.) Hair Texture
5.) Chin
6.) Maxilla

OH. MY. GOD. The cope I see about the nose.
"My boulbous nose is masculine"
"Hooked noses are masculine, so they aren't that bad"
"Upturned noses aren't a failo"
"Straight slim noses are feminine"

Are you guys fucking serious lol?

I'm going to breifly go over the 3 most important Nasal Angles.

Nasofrontal Angle.

This angle is SO important. It determines how projected your Nasal Bridge is from the skull. You have NO IDEA how much this influences the nose. Right away lemme show you the average black nose.

View attachment 1575418 View attachment 1575419View attachment 1575428
DO YOU SEE WHAT'S WRONG??????

That yucky nasal bridge "projection". If I can call it that.

Straight up, this is death tier bro.....you can INSANTLY tell when someone has shit nasal projection.

When a Black or Asian guy as even slight nasal bridge protrustion, you're one step closer to escaping deathnic nose camp.

View attachment 1575430View attachment 1575431

1st pic (127.9°) 2nd (126°)

They are barely within the ideal. Yet still, the difference is night & day.

The Ideal angle is 106 - 130. If you don't have this, I GUARENTEE your nose is below average.

Nasal Angle. Ideal is (105 - 113)

This angle is great for measuring the amount of bulbosity show you have in FRONT profile.

This is the average state of alar width of a black nose.

View attachment 1575435View attachment 1575436View attachment 1575437

This look "maScUlInE" to you bro?

The reason why blacks on average have this so bad, is due to the common nasal bridge.

Most blacks have a subhuman "Ski Slope" nasal bridge, which is very repulsive. If you have this rope immediately.

The "Nubian" nose SHAPE shouldn't be confused with the bridge of the nose though.

You can still have a Nubian nose with a straight bridge, that ski slope shit is SO bad tho.

The average ALAR WIDTH for African Americans........ 49±7mm.

Whilst, the avg ALAR WIDTH for Caucasians is 38±4mm

This is extremely serious bro......

For a black guy, if you got a straight nasal bridge and 42mm and under ALAR WIDTH.

You fuckin' winning rn.
View attachment 1575446
From 23 to 24. DO NOT DO THIS SHIT IN A SELFIE BRO LOL OK!!!!!! It's obv gonna be distorted.

Now for the shape.

As you seen above, those wide bulbous noses take on a WIDE U appearance. While the ideal nose is a triangle.

This is water shit, so I don't have to explain why a minimally boulbous triangle nose is superior.

Nasolabial Angle. Ideal is (93 - 115).

This angle determines how much nostril show you likely have in FRONT profile.

Overly shown nostrils are BAD BAD BAD!!!

I do not have to explain why this shit sucks. It's related to wide alar width & ski slope nasal bridge.

ATLEAST SOME Nasal Projection in side profile. Ideal Nasal Angles(obv). Slim Triangle Shape. Minimal to No Nostril show or bulbosity. A STRAIGHT NASAL BRIDGE YOU COPING FUCKS!!!

Eye Area

I haven't seen too much cope on this topic actually.

EXCEPT....."muh low appeal eye area".

You do realize that an objectively attractive trait, cannot possibly be low appeal?

Yes, I'm speaking of "Hunter Eyes".

You guys are coping out of your ass saying shit like "Hunter Eyes aren't ideal".

Then, y'all show a picture of bloated barrett to prove your point LMAO.

My point is, while non-fully hooded eyes are great, if someone has a good pair of hunter eyes. It's just as fucking good. Please stop coping.

Skin Complextion.

Ok, this might be the biggest thing besides the nose & maxilla.

It is OBJECTIVELY UNATTRACTIVE to have very dark skin or very pale skin.

White & Asian guys should be going for "Natural" with Red Undertones. AKA a Tan.
Black Guys should be going for Golden or Honey with Red Undertones. Commonly referred to as being "Red-Bone".

If you do not have these skin complexions, you're automatically at a lower starting point than someone who does.

Pale or Dark Brown skin is objectively unattractive, therefore having "loW ApPEaL". (See what I'm trying to get at?)

Hair Texture.

This is going to be super quick.

2c to 3c Hair Mogs.

There's no fucking question.

Having Frizzy and or Straight Thin hair is OBJECTIVELY UNATTRACTIVE.

Which means, you are at a disadvantage if you have the other hair types.

Chin

This pill is should be easy as fuck to swallow. Ethnics usually have plain recessed & SHORT chins.

Rope if your chin isn't 50mm + or FIX THAT SHIT.

Also, one thing is can vouch for is side profile projection for blacks. (Asians don't get this protection.)

There are plently have attractive black men with minimally projecting chins. That's because it's a caucasian feature, not a beauty standard.

Maxilla.

"mUh fORwArD gRowTH"
"bArReTt oR DeATH"
"i FoRWArd gRowTH mOg BaRrEtT"

Do you guys not realize how repulsive a fully projected maxilla is on men?

THAT'S A FEMININE TRAIT.

If you actually have a fully forward grown maxilla and are forward growth mogging FEMALES. ROPE.
View attachment 1575485View attachment 1575486

A very forward grown maxilla is a key trait to attaining a ANGEL SKULL.

Also, this shit 9/10 causes and overbite, THAT THEN GOES ON THE RECESS YOUR CHIN.

A horizontally well developed male, will NEVER forward growth mog a fucking female bro lmao.

So, this would make having a extremely forward grown maxilla an OBJECTIVELY UNATTRACTIVE trait.

Thus, making you have less "apPEal".

TLDR bro, If you're black and don't have a good nose, masculine forward growth, good orbitals, non recessed chin, and soft hair.

Your SMV is capped at fucking 5/10

TLDR for White ppl. If you don't fit your own beauty standards to a T. It's fucking over.

Like usual, I expect 99% of people to completely miss the point of this thread. The truth is.

Ethnics are predisposed to being OBJECTIVELY unattractive, therefore having less SUBJECTIVE appeal.

Same goes for Whites. The more OBJECTIVELY unattractive trait your face carries, the less SUBJECTIVE appeal your face will have.

If you can't understand this, it is way too over for you.

Beauty is not fucking Subjective idiots lmao.

@AscendingHero lol also, I didn't steal this thread from my sister. I wrote it.
Draven nose (aka Roman warrior one) + Tall faced + This jawline config = At least CHAD MOGGER (with average glabella midface features and bodyfat)

336506 Draven LoL Season 9 8K 7680x4320
2335204 roman

2335215 banderas

• +1
Awesome thread except for the 1st part (the stuff that’s above the 1st horizontal rule).
Some ridiculous shit.....you really think you're an incel because of "muh I have low appeal"?
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

What do you guys even think determines Appeal?

What is objectively attractive, will determine subjectivity.

STOP COPING.

What’s subjectively attractive determines objectivity. “Objective attractiveness” means taking an objective look at the conglomeration of the human species’s subjective tastes.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Korea
studies show white women are percieved as more feminine and sttractive due to lighter skin.
Imao asian women are considered more attractive and feminine than white foids, even Swedish foids said they felt less feminine around them in Singapore:lul: @Detona come school this spook
Female desirability by race ethnicity how different races of women are ranked
Women ranking beauty vs men ranking beauty
White foid sees asian girls on boyfriends phone

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, UglyGod360, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
10 paragraphs of legit autism
No one is looking at any of this shit in real life
If you’re attractive you’re attractive
If you’re ugly youre ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Looks234, Warlow and 3 others
Plus you should want to look as pretty as possible
Angel skull on men is a pussy magnet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 7725
Gay male gaze "masc chiseled nose":

Gay
Flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8u2

Vs nose girls prefer

Original 2
Francisco 001
Large 1575529370 c08c97022f9e2de88924c50af394b7bb
Tumblr m7k29uErt11rbucumo4 400
Posters leonardo dicaprio

Every girl is self conscious about her nose. She will project that onto her standards for men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 16371, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Maxilla.

"mUh fORwArD gRowTH"
"bArReTt oR DeATH"
"i FoRWArd gRowTH mOg BaRrEtT"

Do you guys not realize how repulsive a fully projected maxilla is on men?

THAT'S A FEMININE TRAIT.

If you actually have a fully forward grown maxilla and are forward growth mogging FEMALES. ROPE.
View attachment 1575485View attachment 1575486

A very forward grown maxilla is a key trait to attaining a ANGEL SKULL.

Also, this shit 9/10 causes and overbite, THAT THEN GOES ON THE RECESS YOUR CHIN.

A horizontally well developed male, will NEVER forward growth mog a fucking female bro lmao.

So, this would make having a extremely forward grown maxilla an OBJECTIVELY UNATTRACTIVE trait.

Thus, making you have less "apPEal".
This is a retarded take. Guys have more/equally projected maxillas as women lmfao. They just have taller maxillas and projected browridges so it LOOKS less projected. Every gl guy has a good maxilla and the best looking guys have great maxillas. Not a person with an actually recessed maxilla is attractive.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 15305
Gigi hadid is subhuman according to this thread

Yes it certainly can

Look at how hard this dude ascended with rhino @Korea, bolbous low class janitor to high class masc businessman.
View attachment 1575956

Those High nasal bridge masc noses look insane and high class af.
Looks great. Crazy how much nose impacts facial harmony and even pheno.

I think I've found a new ascension route for ethnics, they can run RCC game (rhino, colored contacts)

• +1

I think I've found a new ascension route for ethnics, they can run RCC game (rhino, colored contacts)

Screenshot bro I can't see.

The game for ethnics is lightened even skin+red undertones+light eyes and light lips+caucasoid nose+tall skull

Completely throws away pheno taxx.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and HQNPmaxxing
Every girl is self conscious about her nose. She will project that onto her standards for men.
This is so true, I know this for a fact as this is the nr.1 feature that girls dislike about their face. When I was younger and in school, I heard this alot from the girls in my classes. The girls who are insecure about their noses prefer the "pretty" nose on a guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and AscendingHero

That rhino looks like shit. His maxilla is super recessed so they had to shave his nasal bone to a stub. Needed lefort + tipoplasty.

Screenshot bro I can't see.

The game for ethnics is lightened even skin+red undertones+light eyes and light lips+caucasoid nose+tall skull

Completely throws away pheno taxx.
C215998A D21D 46F8 9B75 37F7C152835E
0A5A0DA5 D382 4BB8 86C7 9462965D81B0

• Woah
Reminds me of these threads I made lol @Korea

• Love it
Reactions: Korea and AscendingHero
what kind of cheekbones and infraorbitals is ideal for a man?

• +1
Disagree massively about undertones, olive (especially light olive) is as good if not better than "red." Any warm undertones for that matter are more ideal than "red."

• +1
This is a cope.

"Just bring any new variable in to disprove my point"

Of course, a TOO SMALL nose looks like shit.

That's why I said small, and not too small for your face.
can u show an example of a good small nose on a man, i have a small nose so I wonder if its a good thing or not

Could you explain why you say a forward grown maxilla is unattractive on men? Barrett side profile is aesthetic af

• +1
Could you explain why a forward grown maxilla is unattractive on men? Barrett side profile is aesthetic af
Well, it's just a very feminine trait.

Maxilla growth and facial convexity are very different from Male to Female.

Also, I bet you cannot find another person who looks as good as barrett with that much forward growth.

IDK how he pulled it off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
Well, it's just a very feminine trait.

Maxilla growth and facial convexity are very different from Male to Female.

Also, I bet you cannot find another person who looks as good as barrett with that much forward growth.

IDK how he pulled it off.
idk, the best side profiles I've seen on men have a very forward grown maxilla with a very forward grown mandible

2748699_65fy28.gif
iu
2689457_1641896040931.png
2671226_1641040614858.png
2671222_1641040547460.png
2246435_9D69F2E6-F92A-4F84-8CC0-010F2AF57CD6.jpeg

iu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Looks234, AscendingHero and 4 others
idk, the best side profiles I've seen on men have a very forward grown maxilla with a very forward grown mandible

2748699_65fy28.gif
iu
2689457_1641896040931.png
2671226_1641040614858.png
2671222_1641040547460.png
2246435_9D69F2E6-F92A-4F84-8CC0-010F2AF57CD6.jpeg

iu
I did analysis on Depoot, Opry, Barrett, and Ramirez.

Opry: 142 degrees
Depoot: 144.2 degrees
Ramirez: 145.2 degrees
Barrett: 133 degress.

Alll of those men are very well forward grown in regards to masculinity except for Barrett.

Barrett just takes it overboard. The Ideal Total Facial Convexity is 144 give or take 3.6 degrees.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, germanlooks, Deleted member 15305 and 1 other person

Alll of those men are very well forward grown in regards to masculinity except for Barrett.

Barrett just takes it overboard. The Ideal Total Facial Convexity is 144 give or take 3.6 degrees.
JFL the blond 4th one is literally Draven side profile tier what a mogger despite his lack of dark looks, sad he is just high ChadLite from the front too, his front is cucked hard compared to his GigaChad side

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, PubertyMaxxer and Korea
JFL the blond 4th one is literally Draven side profile tier what a mogger despite his lack of dark looks, sad he is just high ChadLite from the front too, his front is cucked hard compared to his GigaChad side
I could tell he'd be underwhelming from the front due to his comically low gonial angle.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Mrinfinityx
I could tell he'd be underwhelming from the front due to his comically low gonial angle.
Honestly u dont expect this drop when u see his mogger side, nature and genetics are strange for sure, keep in mind it is still edited

Leonhard stuke 33yn allfamousorg

I am the litteral opposite, my side is trash tier compared to my front

Honestly u dont expect this drop when u see his mogger side, nature and genetics are strange for sure, keep in mind it is still edited
That isn't a "mogger side" lol. It's above avg, but cucked by gonial angle.
View attachment 1576925

I am the litteral opposite, my side is trash tier compared to my front
If he had a better lower 3rd he'd be 7.9 PSL

Literally Hexum reincarnated from the middle 3rd up lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, PubertyMaxxer and Mrinfinityx
That isn't a "mogger side" lol. It's above avg, but cucked by gonial angle.

If he had a better lower 3rd he'd be 7.9 PSL

Literally Hexum reincarnated from the middle 3rd up lol.
FWHR make quite a fucking difference ngl, like he looks juvenile or underdeveloped teenager compared to Hexum with practically the same age range

Leonhard stuke 33yn allfamousorg
201042e2784503bb18d671322e438780

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Korea
Yea, this guy has really cucked Zygomatic Breadth.

I'd say Hexum likely has 15 - 20mm of Zygomatic Breadth over this guy lol.
U clearly need mogger bizygomatic with to harmonize with a tall DOM face or u will look like a narrow juvenile cuck tbh, clearly a tall faced aesthetic man has more exigences facially to check to look aesthetic and proportinate in harmony aspect compared to a compact midface one often associated with a short/medium face in length

EBOzdA3WwAcITbf

184415 800w

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Korea
It's all about mathematical proportions : Size and Shape

Btw i disagree with forward growth and pale skin. Forward Maxilla automatically makes the mandible longer too which is why this tiktok chads side profile is mired by foids hard.

Screenshot 20211124 232700 comzhiliaoappmusically

Also pale skin, provided its clear collagen-rich and has small pores, is a striking halo.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, germanlooks, Mrinfinityx and 1 other person

Do analysis on leo

It's all about mathematical proportions : Size and Shape

Btw i disagree with forward growth and pale skin. Forward Maxilla automatically makes the mandible longer too which is why this tiktok chads side profile is mired by foids hard.

View attachment 1576951

Also pale skin, provided its clear collagen-rich and has small pores, is a striking halo.
Tbh now that i know there is legit GigaChad filters on Tiktok i dont trust anymore what i can see on this mess

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Screenshot 20220305 113627

Did you measure a bad gonial angle here?? :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Mrinfinityx
U clearly need mogger bizygomatic with to harmonize with a tall DOM face or u will look like a narrow juvenile cuck tbh, clearly a tall faced aesthetic man has more exigences facially to check to look aesthetic and proportinate in harmony aspect compared to a compact midface one often associated with a short/medium face in length

View attachment 1576942
View attachment 1576965
View attachment 1576947
It’s over if you don’t have at least 130mm Zygomatic Breadth.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PubertyMaxxer and Mrinfinityx