So Many People are still coping with "Beauty is Subjective".

cant believe you are still here streege,
ive been pretty fucking same loser.
inside or outside of looksmax im still an incel.
i still havent got neither double jaw surgery or hair transplant.
met a beautiful woman like 3 months ago but she dumped my ass. i cried and told her i know it is because i am ulgy gook
Come to my PMs when u need advice or to talk. I'll support u for being OG. Greycels stay away

Honestly u dont expect this drop when u see his mogger side, nature and genetics are strange for sure, keep in mind it is still edited

View attachment 1576925

I am the litteral opposite, my side is trash tier compared to my front
WHo is this ?
@Mrinfinityx @Korea

• +1
Reactions: Racky
I did analysis on Depoot, Opry, Barrett, and Ramirez.

Opry: 142 degrees
Depoot: 144.2 degrees
Ramirez: 145.2 degrees
Barrett: 133 degress.
The Ideal Total Facial Convexity is 144 give or take 3.6 degrees
Does the ideal Total Facial Convexity differ for black men?
I measured multiple models and they are consistently above that range.
Some taken from @tyronelite's thread

Kakonge at 148.6

Hunter at 150

Michael Chima at 149

Beckford at 151.5

Keith Carlos at 154.4

Consistently above the mean(145.4) and in the upper of the range (139.6-150.3) of total facial convexity for Africans, sometimes outside.

Sorry but is OP really a female?

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
It is subjective.
Or my wife would not have chosen me over Clark Kent (with green eyes though)

Anyone who looks looks are subjective is mentally retarded.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Yup.

Over if you have never been complemented on your nose.

People instantly notice a good nose.
Haven't been complimented on nose but I am white and have all 3 ideal measurements for the nose, which is worth more to me than compliments

Dirt thread, it is subjective. If you actually run tinder experiments youll see

Theres no chad who will have the exact same results everywhere on the planet from what ive conducted. OP just pulled shit out of his ass and people sucked his cock. Even birdcel has places where hes borderline incel and otherwise a chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Theres no chad who will have the exact same results everywhere on the planet from what ive conducted. OP just pulled shit out of his ass and people sucked his cock. Even birdcel has places where hes borderline incel and otherwise a chadlite
op also believes birdcel is a deformed abomination who would be incel for life and rated makinithappen a htn.

@Pakicel remember when OP went on a rant about how birdcel was a subhuman truecel and people ate that shit up based on his muh measurements but recently obliterated germany. I cant take those ratings seriously jfl

• +1
op also believes birdcel is a deformed abomination who would be incel for life and rated makinithappen a htn.
When its pretty much THE EXACT OPPOSITE LUL

@Pakicel remember when OP went on a rant about how birdcel was a subhuman truecel and people ate that shit up based on his muh measurements but recently obliterated germany. I cant take those ratings seriously jfl
wait did birdcel actually get results on tinder?

wait did birdcel actually get results on tinder?
Yes he cleared 99+ in an hour or 2. His reaults vary on location. Other places hes basically incel

• +1
But the pics used in the experiment were frauded. Faceapp changes a lot. He didn't look that different in the pics though. Same ratios, bones etc just colouring was better but he looked leaner.

I sort of figured he was being underrated on here. He looks a bit unharmonious and ogrish but still better than average with some appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
But the pics used in the experiment were frauded. Faceapp changes a lot. He didn't look that different in the pics though. Same ratios, bones etc just colouring was better but he looked leaner.

I sort of figured he was being underrated on here. He looks a bit unharmonious and ogrish but still better than average with some appeal.
It was a very light filter and girls wont notice that little irl

• +1
Yes he cleared 99+ in an hour or 2. His reaults vary on location. Other places hes basically incel
I guess that means he does not have broad appeal which makes sense as he lacks facial averageness. His skull is very wide and short and his eyes are hypermasculine.

• +1
When its pretty much THE EXACT OPPOSITE LUL
makinit has no appeal though. His pheno just sucks. I'd 100% choose being birdcel over him. Much easier to fix birdcel's problems than makinits.

• +1
makinit has no appeal though. His pheno just sucks. I'd 100% choose being birdcel over him. Much easier to fix birdcel's problems than makinits.
He would probably be a real htn in india

• +1
That doesn't mean anything cause the average indian is 2 PSL.

Birdcel managed to do very well in a western country competing against 4+ PSL white guys. Makinit could never do that.

Also, I doubt he would be chad in india either. Too dark skinned and a bit too short. Most of the chadlites and chads there are 6 feet with much better phenos. Many have white skin and light eyes too.

edit: just noticed you wrote htn. I agree. He would be above average there.

Also, I doubt he would be chad in india either. Too dark skinned and a bit too short. Most of the chadlites and chads there are 6 feet with much better phenos. Many have white skin and light eyes too.
Yeh ik that's why i said htn and hes fat

• +1
Im having a hard time believing every good trait is appear so commonly in white people

• +1
Beauty is not subjective but attractiveness is.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and datboijj
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
This thread is biased & racist against white people

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
There is an acceptable range of subjective beauty but you have to remember most guys have next to no options so they have to force themselves to look at every fat roll she has or wonky eye as a unique quality

Does the ideal Total Facial Convexity differ for black men?
I measured multiple models and they are consistently above that range.
Some taken from @tyronelite's thread

Kakonge at 148.6
View attachment 1774223
Hunter at 150
View attachment 1774226
Michael Chima at 149
View attachment 1774227
Beckford at 151.5
View attachment 1774228
Keith Carlos at 154.4
View attachment 1774221

Consistently above the mean(145.4) and in the upper of the range (139.6-150.3) of total facial convexity for Africans, sometimes outside.
all subhumans except hunter

Beauty is subjective for normies, when you are too ugly or too beautiful is objective

It kinda is. Just look at all the chimpouts when it comes to rating people. 5+ pages of "muh HTN no actually he's Chadlite um no retard he's barely MTN" etc.

I disagree with everything except for the maxilla part