So, my sister just cussed me out for "exposing" her while we were making halal fried chicken.

damn bro thats crazy whats her number

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Because women are very stupid and easily leaned towards peer pressure. Especially if she looks white woman.

If she had been born in Syria or something she'd be doing anything to fit in and acting like a pious Muslim.

Men in general are better at the identity issues than women. Women will literally use their romantic partner as an escape out of their culture, which a lot of even white women who marry muslims/arabs do.

(but tbh I'm happy none of my sisters ever gain a shit about being white and were proud muslims even if they didn't practice a lot)
So in other words, women are far more likely to be followers than men?

No wonder so many white women go to BLM protests for clout and social media but they don't give a shit about black men.

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 18522
  • +1
Obv Is All about stereotypes. NPCs are dumb asf
I remember getting pulled over and thoroughly checked by an Italian airport officer when they opened my passport :feelskek:

They were obsessed with my electronics

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Solidcoin and the BULL
@MarkCorrigan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 9670
Is "Halal Chicken" the KFC of the Muslim World? Do they have a Cornel Sanders equivalent? Do they use Berkas instead of Buckets?
iu
The irony is in diverse parts of Europe there are halal KFCs and Maceonalds though with KFC this is rarer and you can only get that in like Manchester Birmingham and London KFCS

• +1
well she's half leb and part native american so would age better than typical anglo
Would you fuck a girl that hooked up with Londonville.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Still, I'm swarthier than her :feelskek:

Really?
You and I both look like typical Italians. Our sisters probably both look northern euro from what you're saying. What's her hair color?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane and Deleted member 9670
You and I both look like typical Italians. Our sisters probably both look northern euro from what you're saying. What's her hair color?
She's naturally medium golden blonde.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and CupOfCoffee
Interesting. One of sisters is light blonde and the other has red hair. They both look very northern euro

• +1
Interesting. One of sisters is light blonde and the other has red hair. They both look very northern euro
My sister's eyes are green though

• Hmm...
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
They don't but foids are super egotistical. It will fuck with her psyche if she sees a brown man slay her friends. To her it's like a homeless dude marrying a princess it will confuse her view on genetics to the point of rage.
She is white looking so it doesn't matter, OP is basically white looking too (more Med/Balkan/Italian) so I doubt she looks ethnic at all
So in other words, women are far more likely to be followers than men?

No wonder so many white women go to BLM protests for clout and social media but they don't give a shit about black men.
Yeah, they just follow the herd, it is how they work.

The quicker you realize the inferiority of women the more you can be objective and not hold it against them including your sister and future potential partner

While dad was in the en suite bathroom and she joined me back in her room she was cussing me out for "exposing" her as a Muslim British-Lebanese, therefore ruining her "white girl adopted by Arab parents" image she tried to portray :feelskek:

She said that her white friends she lives with asked her so many questions on lying about her ethnicity and background, about her "cute brother with the pretty eyes and skin" and now she's worried she's gonna lose her friends since they argued with her (mind you, they seem like leftist types as these are all alt foids, doing better degrees than her. Two of these girls are engineering students :feelskek:)

She said she hoped I also didn't make an appearance either and should have introduced myself as a friend and not a biological brother as I am more mixed looking than her. I was told by her that they made comments on my "exotic" appearance and that they knew something was up because they told her I was her brother and was far more mixed-looking than her. She got called out for lying and racism BY HER OWN FRIENDS

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Her friends are based. Just lol at her being worried about racism. Ironic

I don't see why she would hide her background when her white friends are liberal types. It's not like they are going to dislike her cause she's half ethnic lmao.

Your sister is basically white though… you are what you look like, nobody cares about her gentics only what she resembles and that is of a white woman she is a fluffy white woman not ethnic. I don’t like how she hates non her arab heritage but she is white so it’s not a big deal

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
While dad was in the en suite bathroom and she joined me back in her room she was cussing me out for "exposing" her as a Muslim British-Lebanese, therefore ruining her "white girl adopted by Arab parents" image she tried to portray :feelskek:

She said that her white friends she lives with asked her so many questions on lying about her ethnicity and background, about her "cute brother with the pretty eyes and skin" and now she's worried she's gonna lose her friends since they argued with her (mind you, they seem like leftist types as these are all alt foids, doing better degrees than her. Two of these girls are engineering students :feelskek:)

She said she hoped I also didn't make an appearance either and should have introduced myself as a friend and not a biological brother as I am more mixed looking than her. I was told by her that they made comments on my "exotic" appearance and that they knew something was up because they told her I was her brother and was far more mixed-looking than her. She got called out for lying and racism BY HER OWN FRIENDS

Good

It's funny when a larp gets called out JFL
She deserves it man and you know it

Hahahahahaha 😹😹😹😹

• WTF
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
ur sister is a complete dipshit jfl she thinks her close friends will think of her differently bcuz of her ethnicity what a psycho

• WTF
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L

Keep posting such Haram posts and Keep making the Kafirs laugh! Which Muslim in his r8 mind would ever do this?

very strange behavior on her part tbh

@Chocolate lover

How old is she? :lul: sounds immature to me, I never would lie about my ethnicity especially irl and with friends
Ya Ali
Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡Ω… Ψ΅Ω„ ΨΉΩ„Ω‰ Ω…ΩˆΩ‡Ψ§Ψ§Ψ§Ψ§Ω…Ω…Ψ― ΩˆΨΉΩ„Ω‰ Ψ§Ω„ Ω…ΩˆΩ‡Ψ§Ω…Ω…Ψ―

Ω…ΩˆΩ‡Ψ§Ω…Ω…Ω…Ψ― Ψ΅Ω„Ψ§ΩˆΨ§Ψͺ:feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee