So pissed rn, just got blueballed hard (Incels dont click)

D

Deleted member 17531

Prince of Macrobia
Long ass story tbh but TLDR white bitch i linked with pulled her pants down and sat on my dick for 10 seconds in the middle of a fucking park, then got up and said she "wants me to take her seriously" and that "she's not a hoe".
Bitch if you werent a hoe you wouldnt pull my dick out in the middle of a damn park and sit on it in broad daylight/ send me nudes for 2 months straight
Angry Jeff Samardzija GIF by MLB

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fogdart, Looks234, Deleted member 24940 and 20 others
Chads.org back at it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Roquefort, WhiteGoodman and 8 others
My private plane’s ’bout to fly with the good O’s
I fuck with boujee bitches, fuck a hood hoe
Hit that bitch from the back and told her, Ditto

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, EverythingMattersCel, thereallegend and 2 others
bumperino

dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and Deleted member 17531
Nigga was 10 min like that and didn’t do nun

He probably thought you were a faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and Deleted member 19036
at least u fucked? is she hot?

Larp you fucking trucel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25059, Roquefort, germanlooks and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: dimorphism, Deleted member 19036, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
What a nice niche autistic community full of chads and giga subhumans such as myself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 19036
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, dimorphism, Racky and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 17531 and HarrierDuBois
Why didn't you just go to town with her right there and then smh

Aren't you low inhib now?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 17531
cope like the pope son
you've seen me anyway you know I'm not a damn chad
Fym cope I'm barely pushing MTN and by your logic I would get my dick grinded on as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 17531
Wtfff this world is fucked hahaha

Where are you from? Big city?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I can't cope with people other than me having sex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, dimorphism and Deleted member 19036
Fuck wish I lived in a big city. What would you rate yourself out of ten no fake modesty shit
Face alone, 5.5-6
total irl SMV probably a 7

Long ass story tbh but TLDR white bitch i linked with pulled her pants down and sat on my dick for 10 seconds in the middle of a fucking park, then got up and said she "wants me to take her seriously" and that "she's not a hoe".
Bitch if you werent a hoe you wouldnt pull my dick out in the middle of a damn park and sit on it in broad daylight/ send me nudes for 2 months straight
underwear as well?

• Love it
But it doesn't happen to me for a reason i.e. sub HTN doesn't get shit.
Aura pill tbh. This shit doesn’t happen to 99% of guys. OP is one lucky mf or just above average This doesn’t happen to 99% of guys, even if she chickened out

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 17531 and HarrierDuBois
Yeo gang nyc this summer?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
Aura pill tbh. This shit doesn’t happen to 99% of guys. OP is one lucky mf or just above average This doesn’t happen to 99% of guys, even if she chickened out
He is HTN with good eye area I saw him also he has lightskin BBC halo.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17531 and TUSSELEIF
White wkman moment. This is why I hate them and why I slay ethnic women, they don’t do this shit

I’ll never forget when I lied in bed NAKED with a cumskin Whore only for her to say “let’s cuddle” and when I tried to put the cock in the pussy she said “I won’t have sex with you unless we are dating”

I want them dead Mashallah I want them dead. Shit happened in 2019 and I’m stil salty about it

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 17531
He is HTN with good eye area I saw him also he has lightskin BBC halo.
He said he got like 7-8 bodies or something like that and had girls sit on his face, and now this, no way he’s a normie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and HarrierDuBois
He said he got like 7-8 bodies or something like that and had girls sit on his face, and now this, no way he’s a normie
He is black @aBetterMii.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 17531
I've seen more exciting shit than this happen to people I mog

White wkman moment. This is why I hate them and why I slay ethnic women, they don’t do this shit

I’ll never forget when I lied in bed NAKED with a cumskin Whore only for her to say “let’s cuddle” and when I tried to put the cock in the pussy she said “I won’t have sex with you unless we are dating”

I want them dead Mashallah I want them dead. Shit happened in 2019 and I’m stil salty about it
fuck em all
a Poojeeta would've impregnated herself on my dick

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
fuck em all
a Poojeeta would've impregnated herself on my dick
Precisely. A poojeeta would have continued to do what they do. They wouldn’t pull this shit. A black hell even a Gook would do whadda do.

But cumskin hoes be cock teasin for days I don hate them :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: I wish I lived in London so I wouldn’t have do deal with their shit instead I live in cumskinville and have to deal with this shit on a regular im so mad bro.

Once again you triggered me with your post JFL

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 24940, Racky and 1 other person
He is black @aBetterMii.
He is worse. He actively slays and gets ton of sexual attention at a younger age than i ever even kissed a girl at and claims incel. Im actually a realcel and guys like him ruin the cel term

• +1
He is worse. He actively slays and gets ton of sexual attention at a younger age than i ever even kissed a girl at and claims incel. Im actually a realcel and guys like him ruin the cel term
Fuck your face bro.

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii