So Sick and Tired of red pill copes, muh nt, muh fashion, featuring Jordan Barrett

Just compare yourself to ppl in the top .01% of looks bro! @tyronelite @fogdart

Neither you nor anyone you know will live a life like this.

Why do you care?
Do you compare yourself to billionaires or kings?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Moggable, Hikicel69 and 4 others
Wdym you actually think I look good I’m legit obese lmao, I run for cardio, play golf , but no actual sports
You just need to lose weight but it’s not like you really have a problem with how you look.

I can highly recommend swimming for cardio, as it doesn’t put stress at your joints at all, unlike running while overweight does. Riding bycicle is also great for similar reason

I would look into team sports too. Play them while you can, Im in college and already have less time for sports:feelsbadman: I loved to just go out to the basketball court in our street and spend the whoel afternoon there withs kids from the neighborhood, good times

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mug, Lmao, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
You just need to lose weight but it’s not like you really have a problem with how you look.

I can highly recommend swimming for cardio, as it doesn’t put stress at your joints at all, unlike running while overweight does. Riding bycicle is also great for similar reason
I’m on .org lmao I’m pretty sure 90% the users gay and or have bdd. Ye I don’t care much about true ascension like I used to when I was turbo fat, tbh Idek why I don’t care about get stacylites plus as more I see it as obnoxious, seem thing goes with slaying. Idek, I feel like I need a purpose in life cuz I ain’t got one rn asides looksmaxxing and rotting . Currently I gots 0 goals I wanna achieve in the next decade I got no clue what I’m even doing after high school let alone life this shit deep asf damnnn

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Check out the looksmaxxing threads here, approach women (im assuming ur a highschooler) dont overthnk things, be prominent on apps like snapchat, tiktok and instagram and good luck.
i'm in college, but its a tiny community college since i only go to weld and i have no core or elective classes to take. im doing streaks on snapchat, approaching girls but im just fatcel rn. lost 60 lbs this year. no serious defects on my face. just non nt.

• +1
Reactions: VenomGT3 and AscendingHero

Why do you care?
Lol just make generalizations based on top 1% of male models theory. The chances of any forum member getting close to Jordan Barrett in terms of aesthetics and status are zero. Meanwhile so many members here can ascend with going to the gym, fashionmaxxing and being more NT.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and tyronelite
I ain’t trying high jack the thread but like if you look at me I’m 16 105kg 6.05ft , the things that I think trash my harmony are lack of eye brows on a striking browridge looks hella weird, and my nose being my biggest falio overall and harmony is very nose pilled
Those are yours

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
What's the compounding pill?

XD

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Fahkumram, Hikicel69, ALP and 3 others
LOOKZ FOREVER!!!

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks Forever, Anchor_Ship, ALP and 2 others
Luka is a Tyrone at low level body fat.
just lol if you believe that. unfrauded, he's a HTN at best. Even in his modeling pics, he's no where near tyrone. He just has a good height and pretty boy face. That's really it. But I do admit that he did look much better when he was younger (tyronelite-tier). He descended a bit lately (HTN).

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Ascend or fucking die

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, ALP, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Woke up ready to turn my life around. This ended me for another week MINIMUM

thanks @AscendingHero

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, mulattomaxxer, EasternRightWinger15 and 2 others
Ascend or fucking die
Nah dude don’t think like that, life isn’t mog or be mogged, life’s not even a competition, life’s what you want to achieve the goals you’ve set and how you’ll reach them

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Deleted member 19317
Woke up ready to turn my life around. This ended me for another week MINIMUM

thanks @AscendingHero
😍😍😍😍Appreciate it broski

Happy I could positively influence someone today

DM/PM me if you have any questions , concerns, comments about looksmaxxing or anything in general

You're welcome bro😍

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19724
Can't believe this is even up for debate. I feel the only people who are 100% blackpilled are people who literally never go outside, to put it frankly. SMV will always matter more than looks (PSL) alone. Think of it this way, imagine if Barrett was born in some impoverished east european country like Croatia or some shit. He would be a fuckin nobody only able to fuck his local stacies working some shitty job making $10k/year and that's it lol. It's only because he has the status, money, fame, fashion, etc on top of his looks and personality that he's about to have access to the women he has. Most of these models are socialites and already born in well off areas and families so they were going to succeed with women either way. I've literally been in these socialite circles myself. Ik two girls whose parents were both millionaires and have been around to see the type of people who pull pussy like it's nothing. Most of the guys aren't that goodlooking yet pull model-tier women, stacies, and stacylites because of their high SMV.

JFL, Just look at this shit. Jordan's parents have connections to cartel money, funding his lifestyle to become a model in the first place. Most of these "models" would be nobodies without it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-parents-convicted-heads-9m-drugs-cartel.html

This nigga luka sabbat also pulled a Kardashian and multiple models despite only being a HTN bc of his well off parents/high SMV:

View attachment 1716361 View attachment 1716362 View attachment 1716363

JFL even that fuckin midget ian connor pulled models :soy:.
Great insight, which truly shows how important being born to the right right place at the right time. Jack in Titanic could have been played by many prettyguys from tiktok, if it was filmed now and the overall aesthetic of the character wouldn’t change at all. But Leo DiCaprio got the role, who by coincidence happened to born in L.A.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Hikicel69, Lmao and 3 others
BTW OP @AscendingHero Since you mention Hailey and Barrett being a thing,
fun fact she used to make fun of Bieber when she was briefly with Drake and mock Drake when she was with Bieber in late 2015

Bieber Literally had a oneitis for this chick

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Erik-Jón and AscendingHero
Can't believe this is even up for debate. I feel the only people who are 100% blackpilled are people who literally never go outside, to put it frankly. SMV will always matter more than looks (PSL) alone. Think of it this way, imagine if Barrett was born in some impoverished east european country like Croatia or some shit. He would be a fuckin nobody only able to fuck his local stacies working some shitty job making $10k/year and that's it lol. It's only because he has the status, money, fame, fashion, etc on top of his looks and personality that he's about to have access to the women he has. Most of these models are socialites and already born in well off areas and families so they were going to succeed with women either way. I've literally been in these socialite circles myself. Ik two girls whose parents were both millionaires and have been around to see the type of people who pull pussy like it's nothing. Most of the guys aren't that goodlooking yet pull model-tier women, stacies, and stacylites because of their high SMV.

JFL, Just look at this shit. Jordan's parents have connections to cartel money, funding his lifestyle to become a model in the first place. Most of these "models" would be nobodies without it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-parents-convicted-heads-9m-drugs-cartel.html

This nigga luka sabbat also pulled a Kardashian and multiple models despite only being a HTN bc of his well off parents/high SMV:

View attachment 1716361 View attachment 1716362 View attachment 1716363

JFL even that fuckin midget ian connor pulled models :soy:.
STATUS

fun fact she used to make fun of Bieber when she was briefly with Drake and mock Drake when she was with Bieber in late 2015
HIGH SMV females power playing and knowing their worth.

Bieber Literally had a oneitis for this chick
Bieber was so high smv and based that he used to have a entire team to scout stacies at his concerts and bring them for "orgy parties"

@forevergymcelling could tell you more about it. Extremely blackpilling every time he talks about it, deserves a megathread of its own tbh

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Erik-Jón and slayer69

Why do you care?
Exactly lol

Truth is you're competing against normies & low status chadlites / chads unless you live in a major city like Miami or LA in a high status area

Just go on IG & find which male has the most likes / followers & best looks in your city THATS YOUR COMPETITION

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, KING REIDYZ, Prettyboy and 1 other person
Nah dude don’t think like that, life isn’t mog or be mogged, life’s not even a competition, life’s what you want to achieve the goals you’ve set and how you’ll reach them
no, life is about mogging, goals are cope, life is a competition between males. you cannot be happy without mogging in some hierarchy as your brain PERCIEVES it. looks are the most important hierarchy. people just cope by mogging in some gay fucking hobby, or having a car mog, or money mog, or NT mog, or even slay count mog. it's all cope. the looks mog is the only true mog and the rest is irrelevant. most of your happiness comes from having better moggery than other people and you just aren't even aware of it from the sounds of it. what you are telling yourself isn't actually what you are feeling.

you probably say "wow today i did some great work in the gym" in reality you think "i did what is necessary and if i keep this up ill mog most people i want to mog".

the looks mog is the only mog.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, godsmistake, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 5 others
no, life is about mogging, goals are cope, life is a competition between males. you cannot be happy without mogging in some hierarchy as your brain PERCIEVES it. looks are the most important hierarchy. people just cope by mogging in some gay fucking hobby, or having a car mog, or money mog, or NT mog, or even slay count mog. it's all cope. the looks mog is the only true mog and the rest is irrelevant. most of your happiness comes from having better moggery than other people and you just aren't even aware of it from the sounds of it. what you are telling yourself isn't actually what you are feeling.

you probably say "wow today i did some great work in the gym" in reality you think "i did what is necessary and if i keep this up ill mog most people i want to mog".

I wish life wasn’t like this that’s why try not to focus on the mog effect. If you live for mogging then what life do you live. I’m fine with my height my looks my frame and rest my shit idc if I get mogged because i have my health and time

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Danish_Retard, Hikicel69 and 1 other person
Exactly lol

Truth is you're competing against normies & low status chadlites / chads unless you live in a major city like Miami or LA in a high status area

Just go on IG & find which male has the most likes / followers & best looks in your city THATS YOUR COMPETITION
You are competing against guys who shower weekly and nofappers who struggle to abstain from beating their meat too much :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19607, mulattomaxxer and 4 others
Exactly lol

@whiteissuperior get yo black ass in here too bro

Look y'll are taking this thread wayyy too seriously and literally, it was mainly for laffs (hence it's in offtopic) and also to put into perspective how good people are living lives

Also the barrett topic which has been debated since the dawn of psl of being low appeal finally coming to an end

It's summer, i have time on my hands

Funny smoke meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, mulattomaxxer and tyronelite

Being appreciated and validated by other people what matters to us humans. For many that is mogging other guys lookswise, but plenty of other guys find theirs in differe t tastes. Some like getting validated professionally or academics might only find the validation of other great minds truly satisfying.

• +1
Reactions: justbegan, Danish_Retard, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
Being appreciated and validated by other people what matters to us humans. For many that is mogging other guys lookswise, but plenty of other guys find theirs in differe t tastes. Some like getting validated professionally, academics might only find the validation of other great minds truly satisfying.
A diffferent perspective to what i've seen. Very true. Always learn something from your posts ngl😍

Some like getting validated professionally, academics might only find the validation of other great minds truly satisfying.
Blackpill stills wreaks it's ugly head, no spelling bee wins for your small jaw:lul:

• +1
Reactions: godsmistake

Look y'll are taking this thread wayyy too seriously and literally, it was mainly for laffs (hence it's in offtopic) and also to put into perspective how good people are living lives

Also the barrett topic which has been debated since the dawn of psl of being low appeal finally coming to an end

View attachment 1716449
cope, looking like a blonde alien with shit ratios and body of a toddler is all that matters

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero

View attachment 1716449
Lots of effort for a joke

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and tyronelite
You are competing against guys who shower weekly and nofappers who struggle to abstain from beating their meat too much :ogre:
I just realized even the average college chicks in my city are hooking up with NFL players :feelshaha:

The party bus I went to this average becky was face timing a WR for our local NFL team :feelswhy:

I fear in the future non status males will be left with landwhales & possibly turn gay

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Danish_Retard, mulattomaxxer and 6 others

View attachment 1716449
Also I’m Indian

• JFL
Being appreciated and validated by other people what matters to us humans. For many that is mogging other guys lookswise, but plenty of other guys find theirs in differe t tastes. Some like getting validated professionally or academics might only find the validation of other great minds truly satisfying.
What if I don’t care about nothing am I just fryed mentally I don’t care about mogging other men in anything. Like my friends who are pretty popular at school put my pictures on there story and told with them caption “girls add this mf” I told these mfs not to we all sitting in the car but nonetheless I got tons of random hoes adding my snap rn but I ain’t adding none back having girls on snap is cringe or maybe I’m a retard🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
cope, looking like a blonde alien with shit ratios and body of a toddler is all that matters
Jordan barrett insane gigachad

Lmao what a cope

Your low dht low igf-1 voice will never go this low nor will you ever have a foid openly wet herself for you like this on the spot

Keep coping, the girls in Czech are no less ruthless than me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Lihito, Lmao and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima, volcelfatcel and whiteissuperior
What a thread
I love you @AscendingHero

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Erik-Jón and AscendingHero
I just realized even the average college chicks in my city are hooking up with NFL players :feelshaha:
and then forum 6'3 blue eyed jacked chad gaslights by

:forcedsmile:

You're competing with other mammoths out there.

My condolences to UK cels @forevergymcelling @Chinacurry @EverythingMattersCel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima, Chinacurry and tyronelite
and then forum 6'3 blue eyed jacked chad gaslights by

:forcedsmile:

You're competing with other mammoths out there.

My condolences to UK cels @forevergymcelling @Chinacurry @EverythingMattersCel
At least I can cope with my white teeth :Comfy:

728CE709 550B 4511 B1B1 70831BB03660

• Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Prettyboy and AscendingHero
  • Love it
Reactions: tyronelite

The party bus I went to this average becky was face timing a WR for our local NFL team :feelswhy:

I fear in the future non status males will be left with landwhales & possibly turn gay
@enchanted_elixir can you write my man a banger guide on how go get into the NFL , you seem to be very knowledgable on everything

What if I don’t care about nothing am I just fryed mentally I don’t care about mogging other men in anything. Like my friends who are pretty popular at school put my pictures on there story and told with them caption “girls add this mf” I told these mfs not to we all sitting in the car but nonetheless I got tons of random hoes adding my snap rn but I ain’t adding none back having girls on snap is cringe or maybe I’m a retard🤷‍♂️
Nah dude you just might be stacysexual , nothing wrong with that , most of this forum is too:Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, enchanted_elixir, AscendingHero and 3 others
@enchanted_elixir can you write my man a banger guide on how go get into the NFL , you seem to be very knowledgable on everything

Nah dude you just might be stacysexual , nothing wrong with that , most of this forum is too:Comfy:
I am stacy sexual tbh stacy or death. Lucky for me a lot Stacy’s have shit bodies and aren’t super high appeal cuz most guys care about tits ass first so if you can be within a point the stacy you got an okay chance

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, enchanted_elixir, Prettyboy and 1 other person
Slayer😍

What do you do for your teeth?

I saw your Bills video on your youtube channel bro, big ups, mirin the work

Whens the next one coming out?
• Professional teeth bleaching / whitening every 4-6 months

• Hello Teeth whitening tooth paste

• And the dentist gave me gel trays (I use 2x a week) to maintain :Comfy:

In a couple weeks. Our first college party :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and AscendingHero
I am stacy sexual tbh stacy or death. Lucky for me a lot Stacy’s have shit bodies and aren’t super high appeal cuz most guys care about tits ass first so if you can be within a point the stacy you got an okay chance
Jesus , i am the biggest stacy connoseuir here but at least irl im not a stacysexual. @Bobelbrah @alienmaxxer

even a decently presented MTN arouses me irl. That's not to say to not go for high quality women but......

Muh stacysexual @volcelfatcel @Preston @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03

And it's no wonder so many here are depressed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 16346 and 2 others
Jesus , i am the biggest stacy connoseuir here but at least irl im not a stacysexual. @Bobelbrah @alienmaxxer

even a decently presented MTN arouses me irl. That's not to say to not go for high quality women but......

Muh stacysexual @volcelfatcel @Preston @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03
View attachment 1716471

And it's no wonder so many here are depressed.
I’m not actually stacy sexual lmao not fat mtn is good good to if my whole life depended on getting a stacy I should probably tie the nouce

• +1
Are you a tit or ass guy? I used to think at your age I was made to be a tit guy but lately not in small part @AscendingHero ’s mullatta posts are starting to turn me into a buttocks connoisseur :unsure:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Erik-Jón
Are you a tit or ass guy? I used to think at your age I was made to be a tit guy but lately not in small part @AscendingHero ’s mullatta posts are starting to turn me into a buttocks connoisseur :unsure:
I’m a hips guy

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy and AscendingHero
• Professional teeth bleaching / whitening every 4-6 months

• Hello Teeth whitening tooth paste

• And the dentist gave me gel trays (I use 2x a week) to maintain :Comfy:

In a couple weeks. Our first college party :Comfy:
Teeth whitening is life, it automatically makes you look NT and very vibrant healthy looking.

Not to mention the contrast boost, it's a W for everyone but especially blacks with their darker skin

Mirin hard.
Screenshot 2022 06 04 73809 PM

Cant wait for the vid😍

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
@AscendingHero im starting to get mulatto pilled tbh every mulatto at my school low key fine

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and AscendingHero
Mulatto the only other race I’d date asides white

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and AscendingHero