So Sick and Tired of red pill copes, muh nt, muh fashion, featuring Jordan Barrett

someone like Pitt, who since his youth have played chads of all flavors in cinema.
Pitt didn't even got his first break until he was an oldcel

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
What better person to debunk this foolishness than Jordan Barrett himself.
View attachment 1716132

BEWILDER AND BEMOAN INCELS!

View attachment 1716139

MUH NICHE

WHAT LOOKSMAX USERS BE LIKE ft @Pakicel

View attachment 1716149

But in reality
View attachment 1716150

Cry for Barrett, keep the tears coming incels @Sikkunt23

WHILE YOU FOLK WAGESLAVE THE COMPOUNDING PILL ONLY PROVES ITSELF TO BE MORE DEVASTATING @forevergymcelling

WHile you wageslave in isolation

Chads, tyrones and high SMV males are

- TRAVELLING THE WORLD

-FUCKING STACY MODELS

- MAKING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS

-THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS PER SOCIAL MEDIA POST

ALL THIS WHILE YOU CONTINUE TO WAGESLAVE AND MENTAL MASTERBATE ABOUT BECOMING GOOD LOOKING.

GL PEOPLE ARE TRULY AHEAD OF YOU @averagejoe WHILE YOU MENTAL MASTERBATE ABOUT BECOMING ONE THEY'RE ALREADY MAXIMIZING THEIR LIFE AND FINANCES

REMINDER YOU'LL NEVER BE SCOUTED AT AGE 13 FOR YOUR LOOKS ALONE!
View attachment 1716165

STOP THE NT COPE, STOP THE REDPILL COPE, STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT

YOUR LOOKS, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKSSSSS ARE KING. YOUR FACE!

YES STATUS, YES MONEY, YES NT, YES DICK GAME, HEIGHT MATTERS BUT IT'S IRRELEVANT IF YOU LOOK LIKE A PIG:forcedsmile:
View attachment 1716178

View attachment 1716179View attachment 1716180View attachment 1716181

REMINDER BARRETT FUCKED PRIME HAILEY BIEBER B4 the CUCK BIEBER EVER KNEW!
View attachment 1716183View attachment 1716185

• REMINDER NO GIRL LET ALONE STACY WILL EVER LOOK AT YOU LIKE THAT WITH YOUR NCT T50s^

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE SLOPPY SECONDS TO GIGACHAD (GOOD LUCK GETTING SECONDS ANYWAYS):blackpill:
View attachment 1716188

SHALL I CONTINUE? I THINK I SHALL
View attachment 1716192View attachment 1716193

YOU'll NEVER KISS GIGASTACY WITH YOUR CURRENT FACE WITH YOUR HAND ON HER BOOB
View attachment 1716197View attachment 1716198
View attachment 1716203

FOR ALL PALVIN CELS
@slayer69 @Enfant terrible @Thompsonz @randomvanish @apocalypse @Latebloomer10

Reminder that you will never be a prime shirtless Barrett flirting with Barbara Palvin on camera after having woken up together that morning as friends with benefits

AND JUST WHEN YOU MUH NT MUH FASHION MUH BROWN EYES MUH MEDIUM UGLY COPERS COULDNT GET ENOUGH HEAT!

MUH BARRETT IS LOW APPEAL lmao^, this forum has gone to shit. LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS NIGGAS GET IT IN YOUR THIN SKULLS, GET LOOKS OR DIE TRYING!

>Gigachad and being high psl

>Low appeal

pick one :owo:

View attachment 1716226View attachment 1716238

FOR ALL MY MEGAN ROCHE CELS @Korea @deer @MaladieMentale

MUH
-Muh low appeal eye area bro
-too angular
- muh psl autism
- SOFTER EYES BRO @EverythingMattersCel
- MALE GAZE
-TOO GOOD LOOKING AND UR INTIMIDATING BROOO
View attachment 1716235

I THINK YOU GUYS FINALLY GOT THE POINT, THANKS FOR WATCHING!
View attachment 1716237

@gamma @alienmaxxer @looksmaxxer234 @Korea @Gargantuan @Prettyboy @Reckless Turtle @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 @enchanted_elixir @geezcel @forevergymcelling @ForeverRecession @Biggdink @Adriana Lima @Kingkellz @Frank Jack @bogii @ArvidGustavsson @Amnesia @Salludon @Armadillo @MakinItHappenReturn @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @fogdart @whiteissuperior @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Purefxrm @WontStopNorwooding @chaddyboi66 @LooksOverAll

I always was a Jordan supporter and I will continue to be. Even though he is not as good as he used to be

SInce I was a in my mid teen years i've found lightskin girls to be the most attractive even competing with white. Even lightskin guys looked better to me than white guys and I would prefer to look like them over white sometimes especially because of the curly hair:feelswah:. Also i would always noticed that mixed race people on average looked alot better than their individual races. So obvioisly i started thinking and observing why.

So before i even knew about the blackpill/look theory/qoves studio I had come up with theories as to why.

Light Skin and mixed race (depending on the mix) basically had the best of both worlds

The robustness of black pheno but features (especially noses) of white pheno- AKA Facial averageness :lul:

Collagen from black skin and but lightness from white and black skin mix- turns out that , that golden almost tan skin look has been scientifically proven to the most attractive :forcedsmile: (there's even a qoves video about it)

Lightskins would agemog whites due to more collagen but where still desired more than black due to their 'whiteness' and white features so over the long term they would mog both races :feelswhy: just brutal

Sometimes green or blue eyes or other unique features which would make them stand out and desired more- exotic halo jfl:lul:

Softer hair textures which looked good and were accepted by white culture and desired black cultures.

I realised that even though some in the black community made fun of lightskins they lowkey were just projecting and would probably want to date/be lightskins themselves :feelswhat:

:feelshehe: And even though some white communities see black people as inferior light skin is still accepted because they are exotic and good looking (mog/compete with whites) and have a lot of proximity to whiteness.

Basically you have white halo and no black falio amongst white people but also have white halo but are considered and accepted as black amongst black people. All the while looking better than both races generally.

All of these thoughts were confirmed the more I watched qoves studio and learnt about blackpill/lookism.:lul:

I think a decent chunk of people probably notice these things but just don't know that it's a thing or are afraid to talk about it because its taboo to talk about skin color and phenotypes

Mixed race/Mulattopill is kinda obvious if you think about it. But these are my thoughts though.

• Love it
SInce I was a in my mid teen years i've found lightskin girls to be the most attractive even competing with white. Even lightskin guys looked better to me than white guys and I would prefer to look like them over white sometimes especially because of the curly hair:feelswah:. Also i would always noticed that mixed race people on average looked alot better than their individual races. So obvioisly i started thinking and observing why.

So before i even knew about the blackpill/look theory/qoves studio I had come up with theories as to why.

Light Skin and mixed race (depending on the mix) basically had the best of both worlds

The robustness of black pheno but features (especially noses) of white pheno- AKA Facial averageness :lul:

Collagen from black skin and but lightness from white and black skin mix- turns out that , that golden almost tan skin look has been scientifically proven to the most attractive :forcedsmile: (there's even a qoves video about it)

Lightskins would agemog whites due to more collagen but where still desired more than black due to their 'whiteness' and white features so over the long term they would mog both races :feelswhy: just brutal

Sometimes green or blue eyes or other unique features which would make them stand out and desired more- exotic halo jfl:lul:

Softer hair textures which looked good and were accepted by white culture and desired black cultures.

I realised that even though some in the black community made fun of lightskins they lowkey were just projecting and would probably want to date/be lightskins themselves :feelswhat:

:feelshehe: And even though some white communities see black people as inferior light skin is still accepted because they are exotic and good looking (mog/compete with whites) and have a lot of proximity to whiteness.

Basically you have white halo and no black falio amongst white people but also have white halo but are considered and accepted as black amongst black people. All the while looking better than both races generally.

All of these thoughts were confirmed the more I watched qoves studio and learnt about blackpill/lookism.:lul:

I think a decent chunk of people probably notice these things but just don't know that it's a thing or are afraid to talk about it because its taboo to talk about skin color and phenotypes

Mixed race/Mulattopill is kinda obvious if you think about it. But these are my thoughts though.

Even though I naturally find the tan skin look to be the most attractive

I must clarify that I don't think light skin/mixed race is superior, at most I just think they sometimes have useful advantages over their individual races. Don't want people to think that i'm unironically a mulattosupremacist:ROFLMAO::feelswhy:

• +1
3113883_1665599979161.png

Low inhib gigachad with top models, actresses, stacy athletes and celebrities that you can only dream and fap too

The life of an average man is a scam

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane
@mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman

@Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @StreegeReturn

@Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @ @heightface @PURE

ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @I@ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender

@androgenic @Preston @greeneyes

@justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife

@HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @SubhumanCurrycel

@Kroker @oldcelloser @@Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @pneumocystosis @forevergymcelling @thecel @looksmaxxer234 @GetShrekt

Attachments

• 1665599979161.png
    1665599979161.png
    378.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
stupidest thread ever (fixating on top 0.01% of men)
OP is one of the stupidest guys here, judging by his posts, so not surprised :lul: