So Sick and Tired of red pill copes, muh nt, muh fashion, featuring Jordan Barrett

@AscendingHero im starting to get mulatto pilled tbh every mulatto at my school low key fine
We stay winning @looksmaxxer234 @whiteissuperior @prettyboislime

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, mulattomaxxer, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
Are you a tit or ass guy? I used to think at your age I was made to be a tit guy but lately not in small part @AscendingHero ’s mullatta posts are starting to turn me into a buttocks connoisseur :unsure:
Same but as i've gotten older i appreciate ass

Lol "buttocks" straight out human encyclopedia lol

@ /data/avatars/s/12/12872.jpg?1652315875 @AscendingHero ’s mullatta posts are starting to turn me into a buttocks connoisseur :unsure:

@Prettyboy

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Erik-Jón
65D50F92 F28A 4E5F BB7F 30F7B6E91C09

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
Should I hang out with girls tmw at the beach like my friends begging me to or should I rot in my room all day I don’t really wanna go
Log out and enjoy their company at the beach :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Erik-Jón
Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Mateusz74, Bobelbrah and 3 others
  • JFL
My mulatto larp will be my crowning achievement

• JFL
I ain’t kidding

• Professional teeth bleaching / whitening every 4-6 months

• Hello Teeth whitening tooth paste

• And the dentist gave me gel trays (I use 2x a week) to maintain :Comfy:

In a couple weeks. Our first college party :Comfy:
Lucky you have good teeth, to begin with, my Native American genes gave me hypodontia.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, AscendingHero and Erik-Jón
  • JFL
You just need to lose weight but it’s not like you really have a problem with how you look.

I can highly recommend swimming for cardio, as it doesn’t put stress at your joints at all, unlike running while overweight does. Riding bycicle is also great for similar reason

I would look into team sports too. Play them while you can, Im in college and already have less time for sports:feelsbadman: I loved to just go out to the basketball court in our street and spend the whoel afternoon there withs kids from the neighborhood, good times
Swimming is honestly a looksmin cuz it pulls eyebrows out

• Woah
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and Erik-Jón
Boys I’m heading to another party bus :Comfy:

I’ll report back tomorrow

• Woah
Woah? never heard of this one, really or are u trolling?
Im a massive surfer in the summer and I used to swim laps very regularly throughout the year (2-3x a week). The smash into water while breathing puts a lot of pressure on the follicles and pulls them out, I never really cared much just cuz my brow density doesn't get visibly affected much from it but I've stopped doing it as cardio and replaced it with cycling just to avoid having slightly thinner brows year round.

I'll look for some pics of my eyebrows when I was 18 vs now later

• Woah
Thanks for the tag homie

• Love it
Im a massive surfer in the summer and I used to swim laps very regularly throughout the year (2-3x a week). The smash into water while breathing puts a lot of pressure on the follicles and pulls them out, I never really cared much just cuz my brow density doesn't get visibly affected much from it but I've stopped doing it as cardio and replaced it with cycling just to avoid having slightly thinner brows year round.

@AscendingHero I really wish I could use my eyebrows as an example since theyre a little thinner now from constant beach going and swimming in the summer but its so, so subtle you would jfl me if I posted them.

I pay a lot of attention to my brows and the slight thinning is obvious to me when theyre wet and clumping together.

• Woah
Cageworthy thread btw, always mirin the energy of ur posts

• Love it

@AscendingHero, thank you for this blessing

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: 11gaijin and AscendingHero
What better person to debunk this foolishness than Jordan Barrett himself.
View attachment 1716132

BEWILDER AND BEMOAN INCELS!

View attachment 1716139

MUH NICHE

WHAT LOOKSMAX USERS BE LIKE ft @Pakicel

View attachment 1716149

But in reality
View attachment 1716150

Cry for Barrett, keep the tears coming incels @Sikkunt23

WHILE YOU FOLK WAGESLAVE THE COMPOUNDING PILL ONLY PROVES ITSELF TO BE MORE DEVASTATING @forevergymcelling

WHile you wageslave in isolation

Chads, tyrones and high SMV males are

- TRAVELLING THE WORLD

-FUCKING STACY MODELS

- MAKING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS

-THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS PER SOCIAL MEDIA POST

ALL THIS WHILE YOU CONTINUE TO WAGESLAVE AND MENTAL MASTERBATE ABOUT BECOMING GOOD LOOKING.

GL PEOPLE ARE TRULY AHEAD OF YOU @averagejoe WHILE YOU MENTAL MASTERBATE ABOUT BECOMING ONE THEY'RE ALREADY MAXIMIZING THEIR LIFE AND FINANCES

REMINDER YOU'LL NEVER BE SCOUTED AT AGE 13 FOR YOUR LOOKS ALONE!
View attachment 1716165

STOP THE NT COPE, STOP THE REDPILL COPE, STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT

YOUR LOOKS, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKSSSSS ARE KING. YOUR FACE!

YES STATUS, YES MONEY, YES NT, YES DICK GAME, HEIGHT MATTERS BUT IT'S IRRELEVANT IF YOU LOOK LIKE A PIG:forcedsmile:
View attachment 1716178

View attachment 1716179View attachment 1716180View attachment 1716181

REMINDER BARRETT FUCKED PRIME HAILEY BIEBER B4 the CUCK BIEBER EVER KNEW!
View attachment 1716183View attachment 1716185

• REMINDER NO GIRL LET ALONE STACY WILL EVER LOOK AT YOU LIKE THAT WITH YOUR NCT T50s^

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE SLOPPY SECONDS TO GIGACHAD (GOOD LUCK GETTING SECONDS ANYWAYS):blackpill:
View attachment 1716188

SHALL I CONTINUE? I THINK I SHALL
View attachment 1716192View attachment 1716193

YOU'll NEVER KISS GIGASTACY WITH YOUR CURRENT FACE WITH YOUR HAND ON HER BOOB
View attachment 1716197View attachment 1716198
View attachment 1716203

FOR ALL PALVIN CELS
@slayer69 @Enfant terrible @Thompsonz @randomvanish @apocalypse @Latebloomer10

Reminder that you will never be a prime shirtless Barrett flirting with Barbara Palvin on camera after having woken up together that morning as friends with benefits

AND JUST WHEN YOU MUH NT MUH FASHION MUH BROWN EYES MUH MEDIUM UGLY COPERS COULDNT GET ENOUGH HEAT!

MUH BARRETT IS LOW APPEAL lmao^, this forum has gone to shit. LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS NIGGAS GET IT IN YOUR THIN SKULLS, GET LOOKS OR DIE TRYING!

>Gigachad and being high psl

>Low appeal

pick one :owo:

View attachment 1716226View attachment 1716238

FOR ALL MY MEGAN ROCHE CELS @Korea @deer @MaladieMentale

MUH
-Muh low appeal eye area bro
-too angular
- muh psl autism
- SOFTER EYES BRO @EverythingMattersCel
- MALE GAZE
-TOO GOOD LOOKING AND UR INTIMIDATING BROOO
View attachment 1716235

I THINK YOU GUYS FINALLY GOT THE POINT, THANKS FOR WATCHING!
View attachment 1716237

@gamma @alienmaxxer @looksmaxxer234 @Korea @Gargantuan @Prettyboy @Reckless Turtle @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 @enchanted_elixir @geezcel @forevergymcelling @ForeverRecession @Biggdink @Adriana Lima @Kingkellz @Frank Jack @bogii @ArvidGustavsson @Amnesia @Salludon @Armadillo @MakinItHappenReturn @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @fogdart @whiteissuperior @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Purefxrm @WontStopNorwooding @chaddyboi66 @LooksOverAll

The PUA video is fucking cringe lmao

• JFL
the fact OP wrote all this essay made me smirk bit about how homosexual faggot he is.
if you want a fuck bud i can be your BULL my dear faggot sunni dog.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, to_stop_da_cope, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
IM A WORTHLESS INCEL BASTARD
I LOST
I WAS BORN THE WRONG WAY AND IT NEVER STARTED
SPARTANS WOULD HAVE THROWN ME INTO THE RETARD CLIFF

OVER

• +1
Reactions: mecmec

Attachments

• omg-bruh.gif
    omg-bruh.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero and Anchor_Ship
View attachment 1716132

View attachment 1716139

MUH NICHE

View attachment 1716149

But in reality
View attachment 1716150

WHILE YOU FOLK WAGESLAVE THE COMPOUNDING PILL ONLY PROVES ITSELF TO BE MORE DEVASTATING @forevergymcelling

- TRAVELLING THE WORLD

-FUCKING STACY MODELS

ALL THIS WHILE YOU CONTINUE TO WAGESLAVE AND MENTAL MASTERBATE ABOUT BECOMING GOOD LOOKING.

GL PEOPLE ARE TRULY AHEAD OF YOU @averagejoe WHILE YOU MENTAL MASTERBATE ABOUT BECOMING ONE THEY'RE ALREADY MAXIMIZING THEIR LIFE AND FINANCES

View attachment 1716165

YES STATUS, YES MONEY, YES NT, YES DICK GAME, HEIGHT MATTERS BUT IT'S IRRELEVANT IF YOU LOOK LIKE A PIG:forcedsmile:
View attachment 1716178

• REMINDER NO GIRL LET ALONE STACY WILL EVER LOOK AT YOU LIKE THAT WITH YOUR NCT T50s^

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE SLOPPY SECONDS TO GIGACHAD (GOOD LUCK GETTING SECONDS ANYWAYS):blackpill:
View attachment 1716188

View attachment 1716203

FOR ALL PALVIN CELS

Reminder that you will never be a prime shirtless Barrett flirting with Barbara Palvin on camera after having woken up together that morning as friends with benefits

AND JUST WHEN YOU MUH NT MUH FASHION MUH BROWN EYES MUH MEDIUM UGLY COPERS COULDNT GET ENOUGH HEAT!

MUH BARRETT IS LOW APPEAL lmao^, this forum has gone to shit. LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS NIGGAS GET IT IN YOUR THIN SKULLS, GET LOOKS OR DIE TRYING!

>Low appeal

MUH
-too angular
- muh psl autism
- MALE GAZE
View attachment 1716235

View attachment 1716237

@gamma @alienmaxxer @looksmaxxer234 @Korea @Gargantuan @Prettyboy @Reckless Turtle @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 @enchanted_elixir @geezcel @forevergymcelling @ForeverRecession @Biggdink @Adriana Lima @Kingkellz @Frank Jack @bogii @ArvidGustavsson @Amnesia @Salludon @Armadillo @MakinItHappenReturn @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @fogdart @whiteissuperior @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Purefxrm @WontStopNorwooding @chaddyboi66 @LooksOverAll

Fully agree.

Imagine these .me autists kids think they have more experience in looks analogy than the people who are hired specifically to recruit good looking persons for modeling.

Why do you think he was recruited since he was 13? Because these people saw the potential and now he is a giga mogger.

People here are coping so hard about, muah alien look, muah he is not aestethic to girls, so funny.

• +1
How can i cope😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

ASCEND OR DIE TRYING BUYOS!
View attachment 1716345

@gamma @alienmaxxer @looksmaxxer234 @Korea @Gargantuan @Prettyboy @Reckless Turtle @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 @enchanted_elixir @geezcel @forevergymcelling @ForeverRecession @Biggdink @Adriana Lima @Kingkellz @Frank Jack @bogii @ArvidGustavsson @Amnesia @Salludon @Armadillo @MakinItHappenReturn @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @fogdart @whiteissuperior @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Purefxrm @WontStopNorwooding @chaddyboi66 @LooksOverAll @Ada Mustang
BELLA HADID:love::love::love::love::love:

• Love it
impoverished east european country like Croatia
You dumb? People Here live Better then in shit West

Keep coping with "back the Blue" while police kills you For stealing gum:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Meanwhile you beat up your Neighbour in Balkans and drink with him next morning:lul:
Police also get drunk:lul:

View attachment 1716132

View attachment 1716139

MUH NICHE

View attachment 1716149

But in reality
View attachment 1716150

- TRAVELLING THE WORLD

-FUCKING STACY MODELS

View attachment 1716165

View attachment 1716178

View attachment 1716188

View attachment 1716203

FOR ALL PALVIN CELS

>Low appeal

MUH
-too angular
- muh psl autism
- MALE GAZE
View attachment 1716235

View attachment 1716237

Brutal :blackpill: I noticed that too people here saying barret has low apeal :lul: stfu copers he's a terrachad 8 psl just like o'pry, in this shallow world it's looks or die tbh

• +1
My message to the NT copers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, bogii, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
View attachment 1716459View attachment 1716460

Lmao what a cope

Your low dht low igf-1 voice will never go this low nor will you ever have a foid openly wet herself for you like this on the spot

Keep coping, the girls in Czech are no less ruthless than me

Mogging is the biggest dopamine hit ever, also IOIs Like this , JUST LOOK AT HER FUCMING BODY LANGUAGE:feelsohgod:

I LOVE AESTETICS:love::love::love::love::love:

• Love it

Thanks For this Anti celibacy tip i almost fucked my brows up at 5'7

• JFL
Fuck I didn't realise Barrett was slaying all the top models. JFL if you didn't get scouted when you were 13.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Anchor_Ship and Prettyboy
Fuck I didn't realise Barrett was slaying all the top models. JFL if you didn't get scouted when you were 13.
Yeah that’s pretty crazy. Like Palvin too was scouted at 13 randomly walking on the street, but girls’ puberty starts earlier. At 13 Barrett was still ahead of puberty yet still managed to get noticed :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and mulattomaxxer
  • +1
You dumb? People Here live Better then in shit West

Keep coping with "back the Blue" while police kills you For stealing gum:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Meanwhile you beat up your Neighbour in Balkans and drink with him next morning:lul:
Police also get drunk:lul:
I'm more likely to die from another black man than a police officer. Don't believe everything you see on the media. And croatia was a randomly chosen example. It's a relatively poor country with a low GDP/Capita (in comparison to Australia). It's not that deep lol

this is a good thread except that barrett is 100% a faggot since 2020. youre cheating using prime 2016-2018 barrett

• JFL
Cope, even Chad gets no bitches if he doesn't take the shower pill