Social Proof

Yliaster

Yliaster

Your real rating is your dating life
Being out in public with an attractive women will give you super powers lol,its like everyone just treats you better,even random guys try to act friendly with you and make conversation and the females give you these really weird curious looks,bro its like when people see you with an attractive woman next to you your value skyrockets and it gives you the ultimate Hailo.As a really interesting experiment,ask one of your attractive female friends,family,or cousins to go out with you somewhere and just fckn watch how nice people will treat you...its soo insane lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Arkantos, kebabcoper and 8 others
sup guys,please comment if you've ever had any relatable experiences.

Being out in public with an attractive women will give you super powers lol,its like everyone just treats you better,even random guys try to act friendly with you and make conversation and the females give you these really weird curious looks,bro its like when people see you with an attractive woman next to you your value skyrockets and it gives you the ultimate Hailo.As a really interesting experiment,ask one of your attractive female friends,family,or cousins to go out with you somewhere and just fckn watch how nice people will treat you...its soo insane lol
that's why you should help your sister in looksmaxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, joeveniro and Yliaster
that's why you should help your sister in looksmaxing

dude this recently happened to me with a female friend and im gonna continue to chase this feeling lol,i highly recommend more guys try this experiment

• Hmm...
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
In my experience, they mog me & lower my value.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 6997
dude this recently happened to me with a female friend and im gonna continue to chase this feeling lol,i highly recommend more guys try this experiment
I'm 6'5 wideframed chad so idgf anyway good luck tho

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Ezgif 7 76cd4be2317e
Ezgif 7 76cd4be2317e
Ezgif 7 76cd4be2317e
Ezgif 7 76cd4be2317e
Ezgif 7 76cd4be2317e
Ezgif 7 76cd4be2317e
Ezgif 7 76cd4be2317e
Ezgif 7 76cd4be2317e
Ezgif 7 76cd4be2317e