Social skills and nt are pretty much cope

D

Deleted member 20189

Platinum
I’ve been thinking more about the nt pill and how much do your social skills really affect your life. I’ve come to the conclusion that unless you are giga autistic it is nearly impossible to be haloed by your ntness and social skills.

I use to be much fatter than I am right now (I am more skinny fat tbh) and the way people treated me before and after losing weight was much different. There was also no change in my social skills since the time between the two periods was less than a year. However, I was treated much better than I was prior. People that I use to interact with on a daily basis were nicer to me (most were very quiet when talking to me) and I started to have what I would deem as normal interactions with people.
@AscendingHero can confirm that I looked much different between now and when I was fatter. Another time i had this drastic change in the way people treated me was when I grew my hair out to a normal length (basically up until high school my parents made me get a buzzcut). I also vaguely remember people started treating me differently after I got glasses in the second grade. It was as if they put me into a different level on the social hierarchy.

Now what all these examples have in common is a change in my appearance. Not a change in social skills. My social skills are pretty average so I wouldn’t say they failo me at all besides the fact that I had no social media up until a couple weeks ago and that really didn’t even hinder me much tbh.

So with all of this in mind and what I understand of lookism and the blackpill, your social level in society is really determined by your looks (unless you’re rich, being rich is a little different) and not how social you or nt you are.

One example of this is my 5’ 8” Chinese friend who is an incel in the states but pretty average over in china where he was able to get a few slays. My friend is extremely good at talking to people (very low inhib, doesn’t run out of things to say, charismatic, etc) but he was still at a lower end of the social hierarchy at my old high school than compared to me. He cold approached probably like 50 different girls, ranging from low tier Becky to high tier Becky of varying races which all rejected him. While I have been asked out by girls that I’ve known in class multiple times and never cold approached in my life lmao. I’ve also been invited to more parties than he has by kids and so on. Basically I was at a much higher end of the social hierarchy compared to him even though I was much less nt and had worse social skills. The only difference being I’m a tall white normie and he’s a short ethnic sub5.

So moral of the story is that unless you don’t speak or are giga autistic it is extremely hard to be failoed by your social skills and ntness. And it’s the same with being haloed, all the old people I know with great social skills use to be goodlooking and I am 100 percent certain they get treated differently after the age pill has destroyed their collagen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, Patient A, noodlelover and 11 others
if you were ever in a relationship you would know it matters extremely

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 21597, Meteor21 and 10 others
I’ve been thinking more about the nt pill and how much do your social skills really affect your life. I’ve come to the conclusion that unless you are giga autistic it is nearly impossible to be haloed by your ntness and social skills.

I use to be much fatter than I am right now (I am more skinny fat tbh) and the way people treated me before and after losing weight was much different. There was also no change in my social skills since the time between the two periods was less than a year. However, I was treated much better than I was prior. People that I use to interact with on a daily basis were nicer to me (most were very quiet when talking to me) and I started to have what I would deem as normal interactions with people.
@AscendingHero can confirm that I looked much different between now and when I was fatter. Another time i had this drastic change in the way people treated me was when I grew my hair out to a normal length (basically up until high school my parents made me get a buzzcut). I also vaguely remember people started treating me differently after I got glasses in the second grade. It was as if they put me into a different level on the social hierarchy.

Now what all these examples have in common is a change in my appearance. Not a change in social skills. My social skills are pretty average so I wouldn’t say they failo me at all besides the fact that I had no social media up until a couple weeks ago and that really didn’t even hinder me much tbh.

So with all of this in mind and what I understand of lookism and the blackpill, your social level in society is really determined by your looks (unless you’re rich, being rich is a little different) and not how social you or nt you are.

One example of this is my 5’ 8” Chinese friend who is an incel in the states but pretty average over in china where he was able to get a few slays. My friend is extremely good at talking to people (very low inhib, doesn’t run out of things to say, charismatic, etc) but he was still at a lower end of the social hierarchy at my old high school than compared to me. He cold approached probably like 50 different girls, ranging from low tier Becky to high tier Becky of varying races which all rejected him. While I have been asked out by girls that I’ve known in class multiple times and never cold approached in my life lmao. I’ve also been invited to more parties than he has by kids and so on. Basically I was at a much higher end of the social hierarchy compared to him even though I was much less nt and had worse social skills. The only difference being I’m a tall white normie and he’s a short ethnic sub5.

So moral of the story is that unless you don’t speak or are giga autistic it is extremely hard to be failoed by your social skills and ntness. And it’s the same with being haloed, all the old people I know with great social skills use to be goodlooking and I am 100 percent certain they get treated differently after the age pill has destroyed their collagen.
Of course looks Is number one but good luck actually keeping a gf when she finds out your only friends are incels and you get 5 likes Per post on IG

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, noodlelover, mylittlecope and 3 others
As long as you’re average in social skills and nt i really don’t see how it could affect you

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 19469
Of course looks Is number one but good luck actually keeping a gf when she finds out your only friends are incels and you get 5 likes Per post on IG
Well If ur only friends are incels you are either ugly or just autistic tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Yerico7 and Deleted member 19469
that’s stupid

having connection and chemistry with person ≠ NT

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Earth Dollar and Deleted member 20189

To be clear, if social skills mattered more it would be a lot easier than going and getting surgery so I definitely don’t want this reality to be true

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and rand anon
that’s stupid

having connection and chemistry with person ≠ NT
One of my friends is not very nt or social but is chadlite and hes still dated lots of attractive girls.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, datboijj, Deleted member 19469 and 1 other person
if only looks mattered, i wouldnt see so many normies with cute gfs from all age groups

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: noodlelover, klip11, Acion and 3 others
if social skills mattered more it would be a lot easier than going and getting surgery so I definitely don’t want this reality to be true
cope, no cure for non NT autists :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Acion and Deleted member 19469
cope, no cure for non NT autists :feelswhy:
A lot of the guys here that claim to be non nt aren’t even autistic they just have social anxiety which is pretty easy to overcome once you go out and interact with people. But obviously if ur actually autistic it may be over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Africancel, alphamaxxxx and rand anon
Whys that?
everything matters and the word „beauty is subjective“ isnt as retarded as it sounds.

some girls legit think a htn (objectively rated) is VERY gl while others would think he is average or even ugly

• +1
Reactions: Acion and Looks234
everything matters and the word „beauty is subjective“ isnt as retarded as it sounds.

some girls legit think a htn (objectively rated) is VERY gl while others would think he is average or even ugly
I’m not disagreeing with you about that, I just don’t get why you think it’s good enough to be normie to attract a cute girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
You don’t think so? My brother and lots of people I know basically recovered from their anxiety once they started interacting with people again

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mr.Proper and rand anon
I’m not disagreeing with you about that, I just don’t get why you think it’s good enough to be normie to attract a cute girlfriend
i have no idea im no foid

but im a social guy who leaves his house for hours every single day and see it

i have no idea im no foid

but im a social guy who leaves his house for hours every single day and see it
Well if it’s a white high tier normie then I agree u can probably get a cute girlfriend but if ur an ethnic guy who is average height and 5/10 in the face it’s gonna be kinda hard

"Social skills and NT is cope"

Tell me you live in a basement fantasy without telling me you live in a basement fantasy

Social Skills and NT arent merely a benefit, they are a PREREQUISITE unless you are a stunning gigachad but even then you have to be NT

The blackpill isnt purely just looks its also NT and your sociality most of which you are predisposed to just like looks

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Acion and Looks234
or if you were ever popular in highschool

"Social skills and NT is cope"

Tell me you live in a basement fantasy without telling me you live in a basement fantasy

Social Skills and NT arent merely a benefit, they are a PREREQUISITE unless you are a stunning gigachad but even then you have to be NT

The blackpill isnt purely just looks its also NT and your sociality most of which you are predisposed to just like looks
Lmao I go outside bro, like I said you have to be nt and have social skills so idk what ur disagreeing with me about. It’s just that these prerequisites just have to be average I think for you not to worry about them.

Your social circle is basically determined all by your looks, you don’t see 5 4 Indians as the most popular guys in school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, autistic_tendencies and TeenAscender
or if you were ever popular in highschool
All the popular kids are more nt because they are better looking, ur getting the cause and effect wrong.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, datboijj and TeenAscender
Lmao I go outside bro, like I said you have to be nt and have social skills so idk what ur disagreeing with me about. It’s just that these prerequisites just have to be average I think for you not to worry about them.

Your social circle is basically determined all by your looks, you don’t see 5 4 Indians as the most popular guys in school
indeed i dont see 5'4 indians as the most popular guys but I see hella MTNs as the most popular, if u simply meet a looks threshold + high status and NT u will be popular its not just looks

You don’t think so? My brother and lots of people I know basically recovered from their anxiety once they started interacting with people again
Hasn't worked for me, then again I'm a gigamanlet. I will rot in my room till death:feelsrope:

indeed i dont see 5'4 indians as the most popular guys but I see hella MTNs as the most popular, if u simply meet a looks threshold + high status and NT u will be popular its not just looks
I see a lot of MTNs that are popular too but they are still looksmaxxed and play a sport which is like the being rich thing I said in my original post. And they’re usually white too

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and TeenAscender
Oh shit actually? At that height it is over like I’m sorry bro but you can’t really do anything unless ur like at least 6 psl and white and do LL

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
NTpill will not save you from fatness

but if you are PSL 4 and top 10% NTmaxxed, you are effectively PSL 5

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
NTpill will not save you from fatness

but if you are PSL 4 and top 10% NTmaxxed, you are effectively PSL 5
How do u think people become ntmaxxed though? Society puts them in good social circles

Well if it’s a white high tier normie then I agree u can probably get a cute girlfriend but if ur an ethnic guy who is average height and 5/10 in the face it’s gonna be kinda hard
depends on location and shit

tbh here in germany u have a better chance to slay as 5/10 ethnic than 5/10 white guy

depends on location and shit

tbh here in germany u have a better chance to slay as 5/10 ethnic than 5/10 white guy
Yah it’s kinda different over here in the USA where I live. I think it’s cause it’s like special being ethnic over there in Germany but in the USA it’s not that uncommon

• +1
Reactions: buflek
How do u think people become ntmaxxed though? Society puts them in good social circles

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
I just read the summary of the three studies since it’s too late rn to look at them all but if I’m right the studies are just saying if ur more extroverted and less neurotic u usually have higher status? And then they also used fraternities, sororities and dormitories which all probably have higher levels of attraction to start out with. The studies dont seem to be really that great from a first glance

To be clear, if social skills mattered more it would be a lot easier than going and getting surgery so I definitely don’t want this reality to be true
It's harder to change your brain than your FACE. That's why there are users here willing to go under the knife on the operating table, but won't also improve their brain chemistry at the same time.

The fact is you need both. Looks are more important, but you will be bottlenecked by your aspieness... even if u are above average looking. A non-NT chadlite would still get by on looks alone, but he is severely limiting his options. A good chance he would end up dating down. The fact is every woman has unlimited options. They can find an NT HTN or chadlite instead of socially inept/ insecure loser erven if they are sexually attracted to the aspie.

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, TheMewingBBC, A23ghskung and 1 other person
It's harder to change your brain than your FACE. That's why there are users here willing to go under the knife on the operating table, but won't also improve their brain chemistry at the same time.

The fact is you need both. Looks are more important, but you will be bottlenecked by your aspieness... even if u are above average looking. A non-NT chadlite would still get by on looks alone, but he is severely limiting his options. A good chance he would end up dating down. The fact is every woman has unlimited options. They can find an NT HTN or chadlite instead of socially inept/ insecure loser erven if they are sexually attracted to the aspie.
How do I become NT

How do I become NT
Depends what your base is. You need a combination of social exposure therapy and powerful compounds (e.g. nardil and vorinostat).

I'm about to order some vorinostat and I'll probably make a thread a couple of months down the line, reporting my experiences.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Depends what your base is. You need a combination of social exposure therapy and powerful compounds (e.g. nardil and vorinostat).

I'm about to order some vorinostat and I'll probably make a thread a couple of months down the line, reporting my experiences.
I'm really fucking retarded and anxious socially. I have never had real friends and never gotten social validation. I'm also on the spectrum. No pussy ever either. What should I do?

I'm really fucking retarded and anxious socially. I have never had real friends and never gotten social validation. I'm also on the spectrum. No pussy ever either. What should I do?
If you're legitimately on the spectrum you might be fcked ngl. Unless u look like a chad.

Will I always be lonely and a virgin then
Never say never. Statistics aren't on your side though. Neither is nature.

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Become better-looking
I'm LeanMaxxxing rn. I'll report back early December once im 10%. I hope I have mogger bones. If that fails idk what I'll do.

Any NTmaxxxing advice?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and EverythingMattersCel
NOT GONNA READ A SINGLE GOD DAMN FUCKIJG WORD ANYONE SAYS NOT EVEN GONNA REAS

NT IS EVERYTHING NT IS EVERYTHING IDGAF NT IS EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon

solid thread unfortunately I cannot be bothered to read this wall of text containing water info