¿Socializemaxxing?

NERG_72

NERG_72

Iron
I am 15 years old, I am in high school and I have realized that I have strange and virgin friends, before I had a good group of friends in which there were also girls, but I distanced myself from them, I am too lazy to make friends with npc's and surround myself with ugly girls, but I think it is a good investment for the future, create an instagram and start talking to women, I have what it takes, I am tall, handsome and somewhat extroverted but I have better things to do than talk to girls who don't fit my standards, I don't know what to do

only socialize if its fun , pretending to be a normfag so u can claim u have friends is no fun

If you are good looking and NT, and your only problem is not having a good social life or circle, then you should go to a red pill forum not here. You'll find much better advice for socialmaxxing there

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NERG_72 and PROMETHEUS
If you are good looking and NT, and your only problem is not having a good social life or circle, then you should go to a red pill forum not here. You'll find much better advice there for socialmaxxing

It’s interesting how none of the pills are actually “bad”

Different ones are just best suited for certain people

• +1
Reactions: NERG_72 and kanderior
It’s interesting how none of the pills are actually “bad”

Different ones are just best suited for certain people
A combination of all three mogs for life. But second best, assuming decent looks and NTness, is just the red pill. I don't think the majority of guys need more than that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and PROMETHEUS
i’m being so genuine when i say just go back to tiktok

genuinely it’ll help you socialize

I wouldn't do anything if I were you, wait one more year until you finish the ESO, and then you will most probably change schools, thats when you'll have your chance meeting new people and getting new friends, although I don't recommend you to "fake" your personality just to fit into a group, that will drain all your energy and will make you retarded

• +1
Reactions: NERG_72
I wouldn't do anything if I were you, wait one more year until you finish the ESO, and then you will most probably change schools, thats when you'll have your chance meeting new people and getting new friends, although I don't recommend you to "fake" your personality just to fit into a group, that will drain all your energy and will make you retarded
that's exactly what I was thinking