soda unironically ruins your skin

rape

rape

rapist
i used to be a chronic soda drinker (literally 2+ cans of coke a day) and i had HORRIBLE acne on my forehead and chin. now that I've stopped my addiction & only drink 1 a week my face has almost completely cleared itself of acne. soda is evil :feelscry:

yeah but i still drink it cmon you can’t go wrong with a code red Mountain Dew an some hot Cheetos just scrolling thru twitter watching knock out videos with a 99 proof cherry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rape and got.daim
its gross as fuck

• +1
Reactions: rape
If your gurpling high fructose corn syrup cola such results are expected

• +1
yeah but i still drink it cmon you can’t go wrong with a code red Mountain Dew an some hot Cheetos just scrolling thru twitter watching knock out videos with a 99 proof cherry
consooming junk food 24/7 is the ideal life tbh but its just not worth . it acne is such a huge failo :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, Clark69 and Vermilioncore
consooming junk food 24/7 is the ideal life tbh but its just not worth . it acne is such a huge failo :feelswhy:
Yeah but skin don’t matter to bitches you think if Jacob elordi was about to dick down a hoe and she finally meets him in person and sees his acne she’s gonna go “ewww pizza face you’re not getting this pussy fuck off” and shut the door on his face cmon nown:aheago:

• Hmm...
Can of coca-cola, some bubbly milk chocolate bars, and a bag of Doritos :feelshmm:
a perfectly balanced junk food meal

• +1
Yeah but skin don’t matter to bitches you think if Jacob elordi was about to dick down a hoe and she finally meets him in person and sees his acne she’s gonna go “ewww pizza face you’re not getting this pussy fuck off” and shut the door on his face cmon nown:aheago:
but jacob elordi is famous so his status cancels out the acne. if ur just a random nobody like me u need to have clear skin because there's no other way to compensate for it :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Vermilioncore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back