Somalis are not black, explanation and analysis

Deleted member 20216

Deleted member 20216

he/him but I support LGBTQQIP2SAA++ community
IM FKN SICK AND TIRED OF YOU NIGGERS HERE CALLING ME NIGGA! LET ME PROVE TO YOU

Firstly Somalis during time of African colonialism were regarded as a "Hamitic" race with a steady influx of white blood. Later evidence in this study shows us ancient admixture of Somali race. This is what the results show:

"Principal component analysis with PLINK software showed approximately 60% East African and 40% West Eurasian genes in the Somali population, with a close relation to the Cushitic and Semitic speaking Ethiopian populations".

For low IQ black niggers here this is an loose ethnicity map of Africa :

Somalis and Ethiopians (because of natural geography) resisted the bantu expansion and kept the GLORIUS west Eurasian DNA.

If you look at arrow to Kenya you see clearly why Kenya is split between Cushitic, Nilotic and Bantu however the latter dominates politics and general population.

Ethiopians because of Axumite empire had South Arabian genetic influence more recently, which is why they have slightly more Eurasian DNA than us.

If you look at Cushitic and Semitic groups in Horn of Africa you see Somalis have around 40% and Ethiopians have around 50% West Eurasian ancestry.

EVEN THE CLOSEST BANUT GROUP TO US HAS 2.4%. Pathetic.

Also those African negros who wandered the jungle but think "muh african history", this is real history you coons

Somali woman late 1800s already civilized while you monkeys ate trees.

Somalis were the first Africans on whole continent to introduce gunpowder to warfare and the only African power to beat European navy in age of exploration.

"Imported from Arabia, and the wider Islamic world, the Adalites, led by Ahmed ibn Ibrahim al-Ghazi, were the first African power to introduce cannon warfare to the African continent."
Alhamdulillah Ahmed ibn Ibrahim al-Ghazi born in city of Zeila, Northern Somalia. Yes it was multi ethnic empire of all Muslims in HOA however bulk of armies were Somali nomads as proved in Futuh Al Habash.

That time the Somalis smashed Portuguese Indian ocean fleet in 1542:
A lot of you who study history may also know the man who discovered India, Vasco De Gama, a European nobleman, but what if I told you his son was a colonial military commander who got his head chopped off by Somalis.

"Cristóvão da Gama was brought to Ahmad Gragn's camp, where the Imam produced the tweezers Gama had given him and began to pluck out his beard. Gama was tortured in an attempt to force him to convert to Islam. In the end Ahmad Gragn chopped off Gama's head and tossed it into a nearby spring"

Gunpowder wedding circa 1895, Geledi sultanate

Meanwhile this is what happened in Belgian Congo at same time.

As you can see, us Cacuasian Somalis were well treated and given the status of "Protectorate". For those low IQ Africans here, this is what Protectorate means:

"A protectorate is different from a colony as it has local rulers, is not directly possessed, and rarely experiences colonization by the suzerain state."

Here are two maps, one where English is official languauge in, one where French is. No doubt influenced by your colonial status.

Brutal mog right here, somali vs negro

Cope "muh BBC", in this world of Chads and Chadlites, white blood will always prevail.

This somali nomad mogs any negro slave. Brutal.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, justinzayn, Beetlejuice and 7 others
you're still black african you nilote

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, justinzayn, Kmscurry and 3 others
Nilotes are indigenous to nile valley, Somalis are cushitic. Low IQ reply this is common knowledge
Kushite like Egyptian?

Still black African

We gotta start calling guys "negus" instead of "nigga" tbh ✊🏿

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Kushite like Egyptian?

Still black African

We gotta start calling guys "negus" instead of "nigga" tbh ✊🏿
Not "kush" you fucking "we wuz kangz" type nigger. Cushitic is a branch of Afro-asiatic languages spoken in East Africa you retard 😂

Not "kush" you fucking "we wuz kangz" type nigger. Cushitic is a branch of Afro-asiatic languages spoken in East Africa you retard 😂
call me negus

You are ugly skinny fat low to blacks jfl at you

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
guys guys guys
why are you all so aggressive? pls calm down
and just be who you all wanna be

@piratemogger if you wanna be a black man, then just be black
if you wanna be a white just be white man where is the fucking problem

nowadays you can claim anything and everything
if you wanna be a woman, just say it and you will be

North somalis look east african. South Somalians from Mogadishu looks Bantu. This guy is somali but looks like a typical african.

Yes they're white yakhi 😹🤙✨🌟🙈🙊🙉

Attachments

• images (2) - 2022-07-05T175003.518.jpeg
    images (2) - 2022-07-05T175003.518.jpeg
    4.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: playboicarti
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
No one cares JFL

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, GetShrekt and Warlow
  • JFL
Robust west african BBC bulls mog peanut skulled somali lanklets

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Dnr

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
@Wallenberg never said i hated mixed girls just dont wanna breed em to risk niggering my kids

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
are yoou muslim?

Yo bro I'm Somali and here's my African ancestry:
tqpG49.png

My African ancestry is 55% Cushitic, 33% Nilotic and the rest is other stuff. When I look at all my DNA, not just African, I'm like 50% African and 50% Eurasian.
I agree we're quite far removed from West Africans and African Americans genetically, but we're still black because black is more of a social/geographical classification than it is a genetic classification.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, mug and Wallenberg
Why not go back to Somalia, like 90% of Somalis are refugees living in white countries or Ethiopia or Kenya but come online to write essays on why they are superior when they wouldn't even go to their shithole rundown country

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Danish_Retard
Yo bro I'm Somali and here's my African ancestry:
tqpG49.png

My African ancestry is 55% Cushitic, 33% Nilotic and the rest is other stuff. When I look at all my DNA, not just African, I'm like 50% African and 50% Eurasian.
I agree we're quite far removed from West Africans and African Americans genetically, but we're still black because black is more of a social/geographical classification than it is a genetic classification.
I've seen your pictures you don't quite look Somali, more Ethiopian or Eritrean.

7f8.jpeg

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: default511, justinzayn, Hueless and 5 others
Yeah they are aliens :lul:

This is cope because Yemenis are Ethiopian rape babies, Ethiopians conquered them so hard and now that country is worse off than most of Africa with the current Saudi embargo
edited_aksum7292216701288252056.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama
your 17 year old Paki in the UK. 😂😂 your never going to get laid fucking hindu just rope jfl at this forum always indians
Not a paki and Indians slay more than malis

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Not a paki and Indians slay more than malis
😂😂😂😂 joking right now say that in London where malis run shit no gyal wants a paki its Jamaican, somali or white guys

I've seen your pictures you don't quite look Somali, more Ethiopian or Eritrean.
What's that supposed to mean? I'm fully Somali
tTcBE5.png
JFL I see somalis all the time trying to dictate where people are from

I remember there was a video of people fighting on Somalia independence day and my Somali friend tried saying they were Ethiopian even though the people in the vid very clearly had a Somali flag round their waist you niggas are some psychological liars

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
😂😂😂😂 joking right now say that in London where malis run shit no gyal wants a paki its Jamaican, somali or white guys
I remember when I was going on holiday to Dubai I was at Heathrow airport and saw so many Somalis working staff majority were women. I hardly ever see Somali men in a work place or trying to achieve something. Even Indians have more influence in London

I remember when I was going on holiday to Dubai I was at Heathrow airport and saw so many Somalis working staff majority were women. I hardly ever see Somali men in a work place or trying to achieve something. Even Indians have more influence in London
keep up with your anecdotal evidence your a paki probably never fucked a girl or you bc is below 10 I don't respect you 😂😂😂

No Indian is "influencing" anything in London, they don't make music, don't play sports like Jamaicans. They are just tech workers :lul:

keep up with your anecdotal evidence your a paki probably never fucked a girl or you bc is below 10 I don't respect you 😂😂😂

No Indian is "influencing" anything in London, they don't make music, don't play sports like Jamaicans. They are just tech workers :lul:
I'm not paki and you type like the typical low IQ Somali troll Indians run majority of businesses and make significantly more income to actually have influence on anything you need to be in place of high power not in the slums eating rice. Even fucking Congo bongo people have more influence on white people than Somalis

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
I'm not paki and you type like the typical low IQ Somali troll Indians run majority of businesses and make significantly more income to actually have influence on anything you need to be in place of high power not in the slums eating rice. Even fucking Congo bongo people have more influence on white people than Somalis
"muh shopkeeper" INDIANS FUCKING RUN CORNER SHOPS JFL AT YOUR ARGUMENT :lul::lul: LOW IQ FOOL

"muh shopkeeper" INDIANS FUCKING RUN CORNER SHOPS JFL AT YOUR ARGUMENT :lul::lul: LOW IQ FOOL
At least Indians run a business what do Somalis run?

Oh ye sex trafficking rings

I remember having a crush on Somali girls cause of Tik-Tok than I started seeing them irl :what: :trepidation: 🤮

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
This is cope because Yemenis are Ethiopian rape babies, Ethiopians conquered them so hard and now that country is worse off than most of Africa with the current Saudi embargo
edited_aksum7292216701288252056.png
he talking about dem somalis doe

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Bump for SSC moggers

Somalis are white people
@looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Looks234
We wuznt black!!!
F592A5EF 54FC 4171 B2CC 321706E283E7