Some incels are dumb af

D

Deleted member 611

Kraken
So i was on an incel place and some guy started saying Casey Neistat wasnt ugly and he was a 6/10, and that his only flaws are his hair and nose:lul::forcedsmile:

He looks like a neanderthal id give him 3/10 TOPS maybe even a 2 psl

220px-Casey_Neistat_%40_SXSW_2017_%2833229303282%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
He is not ugly but not psl 6

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Truecel if not for his status tbh

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, AntiSocial-Fakecel, NormieKilla and 4 others
Looks ugly af

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, treedude, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 3 others
Hes goblinmaxxed :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
7AB3354E 4A6A 4EC2 9F83 89D4F629B0D2

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, StudyHacks, Deleted member 611 and 1 other person
Wdym:trepidation:

Srry
who r u calling a mong u low t bitch. u are my dog on a leash i abuse u and u come back for more. look at how u r posting in my thread seeking my validation and accceptance, what an utter cuck. it is quite obvious to me that ur dad fucks u in the ass. and now that hes in jail for raping a child, u miss your ass getting torn apart so u come to me instead. ur life is so fucked up u should just end it. slice ur pathetic wrists asap

Srs

• +1
Reactions: SLA and Deleted member 611
who r u calling a mong u low t bitch. u are my dog on a leash i abuse u and u come back for more. look at how u r posting in my thread seeking my validation and accceptance, what an utter cuck. it is quite obvious to me that ur dad fucks u in the ass. and now that hes in jail for raping a child, u miss your ass getting torn apart so u come to me instead. ur life is so fucked up u should just end it. slice ur pathetic wrists asap

Srs
Im low t and a bitch i agree with that

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Good lower third, good hair genetics and okay harmony. But his super recessed orbitals and maxilla ruins him.
Passes off as average by normal standards tho.

Just wear sunglasses all the time theory

Good lower third, good hair genetics and okay harmony. But his super recessed orbitals and maxilla ruins him.

View attachment 13507

Just because his chin isnt recessed doesnt mean he has a good lower third. Its asymmetrical and looks retarded

Nah was a bad joke, i hope he didnt tho

He‘s usually an attention whore, wondering why he‘s not updating us
Because he failed most likely

Nobody knows
This thing will always be a mystery. The amount of hope that he put in Japan really made me want to hear about the actual results. Especially if he himself shared the results. It was one of the biggest copes in history of looksmax/incels and we will never know what happened.

View attachment 13507

Looks like someone punched his maxilla hard

View attachment 13507

He knows the sunglases covers that up thats why he loves sunglasses so much
Nah was a bad joke, i hope he didnt th

He‘s usually an attention whore, wondering why he‘s not updating us
Hes 100% lurking or has an alt
This thing will always be a mystery. The amount of hope that he put in Japan really made me want to hear about the actual results. Especially if he himself shared the results. It was one of the biggest copes in history of looksmax/incels and we will never know what happened.
I dont understand where he got this hope from? Asian grills are probably harder to slay than regualr westen. He dosent Even get the western halo since he looks half asian

Lmao he was so hopemaxxed, I can‘t imagine how disappointed he was after failing
This tbh. I’ve never seen someone who was more hopemaxxed. Ever. I want to know how he’d cope if he failed.

1) Grab a kitana

2) Harakirimaxx

3) Die like a Japanese

4) reincarnatemaxx with chad genetics

5) profit
Instructions unclear. Reincarnated as zesto

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 611
He knows the sunglases covers that up thats why he loves sunglasses so much

Hes 100% lurking or has an alt

I dont understand where he got this hope from? Asian grills are probably harder to slay than regualr westen. He dosent Even get the western halo since he looks half asian
Coz he for some unknown reason thought that he’s a pretty boy. And wanted to run prettyboy game in Japan :lul::lul: since Jap chicks like pretty boys

1) Grab a kitana

2) Harakirimaxx

3) Die like a Japanese

4) reincarnatemaxx with chad genetics

5) profit
The Seppukumaxxing Guide

Just because his chin isnt recessed doesnt mean he has a good lower third. Its asymmetrical and looks retarded

If it looks bad its only because of maxillary recession, little bit assymetrical but its decent.

Coz he for some unknown reason thought that he’s a pretty boy. And wanted to run prettyboy game in Japan :lul::lul: since Jap chicks like pretty boys
7AB3354E 4A6A 4EC2 9F83 89D4F629B0D2
B32f1835fdb3e1892392a8ecfb3c09a1

They look the same Zestyboy should be slaying chinkchicks left and right.

Srs though hes extremely unmasculine so thats probably why he though he should run prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, 11gaijin and Deleted member 611
If it looks bad its only because of maxillary recession, little bit assymetrical but its decent.
Either way he's a lost cause, man. It's over for him. I think he's kinda accepted it already.

I feel bad for the prostitutes that have to suck him off. Like, I've seen JAVs with ugly ass japanese "men", but he, Zesto, he's a whole new level.

His midface looks squashed in. Proof that facial ratios and harmony is very important. His lower third isn't bad and actually has some angularity. However, that midface just makes him very unpleasant to look at.

His midface looks squashed in. Proof that facial ratios and harmony is very important. His lower third isn't bad and actually has some angularity. However, that midface just makes him very unpleasant to look at.
Yeah i dont get how people can stand to watch his vlogs, then again i used to watch angrygrandpashow lol:feelsgah:

Its not the midface ratio that ruins him, but the lack of maxillary projection.

Having a short midface in itself doesn't have to be a death sentence

• +1
Reactions: Sub5virgin
incel army will rise up against u :rage:
Gfdsgsdfgsdf