Some normies are ok but they won’t agree with you publicly

A

ascendingplans

Bronze
most normies are evil vicious creatures from hell who are unable to sympathize with you. They scream shit like “you’re the common denominator bro” or “just take a shower bruh”. But then again there are some normies who are on the fence about the black pill. Typically they are young men who aren’t fully incel but they’ve had some contact with the black pill in some forms. Blue pilled incels are worse than blue pilled normies because they are overcompensating for their subhumaness. The “red pilled” guys are usually incels in denial who are going to end up as a betabux. Some normies agree with the black pill but they won’t publicly acknowledge it. I am a peaceful incel activist and just like hamudi I am out here marching in the streets screaming “incel lives matter” lol. #icantbreed

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and BitchBoy
Like anyone on chadmax.org would relate

why would you want normies to give you sympathy thats pathetic your not a child your not a woman

most normies are evil vicious creatures from hell who are unable to sympathize with you. They scream shit like “you’re the common denominator bro” or “just take a shower bruh”. But then again there are some normies who are on the fence about the black pill. Typically they are young men who aren’t fully incel but they’ve had some contact with the black pill in some forms. Blue pilled incels are worse than blue pilled normies because they are overcompensating for their subhumaness. The “red pilled” guys are usually incels in denial who are going to end up as a betabux. Some normies agree with the black pill but they won’t publicly acknowledge it. I am a peaceful incel activist and just like hamudi I am out here marching in the streets screaming “incel lives matter” lol. #icantbreed
Pretty much they’re just scared of backlash from Stacy/oneitis

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Normies are born blackpill
We are the autists playing catch up hahahah

dnrd

Attachments

• 2665715-6507805ea01a2b34fb861ccc0f8021e5.mov
    1.5 MB