Somebody else who tried the Buzzcut?

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
Holy fucking shit I just looked at selfies 5 months ago when I had buzzcut and then a little later short hair.And HOLY FUCK I LOOKED LIKE UTTER SHIT.Like a legit Subhuman.Then I take a selfie and put them in one folder an compare...
Holy moly the difference Is Another realm.Not even comparable.Anybody else who looks like shit with buzz and good with normal haircut.
Holy fuck no wonder no girls were interested in me at that time I looked like a Baby or something Legit funny tbh😂.Buzzcut is a meme for many guys. and anybody who pulls it off and is still a 7/10 is a god among men.But I think I looked like shit because I was clean shaven which is a big mistake with a buzzcut.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 470
if you dont have warrior skull and a beard dont bother getting a buzzcut

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and norwoodreaper
Buzzcut means norwooding

Hair is life

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
if you dont have warrior skull and a beard dont bother getting a buzzcut
I have both but I always decided to clean shave everyday for some reason.But I have narrow jaw so that might be a reason.

I have both but I always decided to clean shave everyday for some reason.But I have narrow jaw so that might be a reason.
narrow jaw = warrior skull :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Hair is life
Yea it is Especially for cuck looking guys like me.Dont know what I was thinking
narrow jaw = warrior skull :lul: :lul: :lul:
I swear you should see my side profile
kvATAvX.png

My head looks like this and my maxilla and jaw is forward grown

I used to love it. I would wake up and don't have to do anything to my hair. No waste of time, no looking in the mirror lol. Just take your back and leave, priceless tbh.

PD: if ure going to get it done let it be by someone who has experience doing that type of haircut. Although it seems simple it's really not and can easily look bad. My barber was a master tbh always did definition on the hairline so it looks sharp <3

Last edited:
I used to love it. I would wake up and don't have to do anything to my hair. No waste of time, no looking in the mirror lol. Just take your back and leave, priceless tbh.
Lol same .You just dont need to worry about your hair because there is almost none.Felt Like a badass with that haircut,But looked like utter shit with it😅

im very tempted to do it

what is the ideal length?

im very tempted to do it

what is the ideal length?
Ideal lenght is 1mm if you're a man.If that's to much for you just start with 7 mm and look what suits you best.
Be aware though it might absoloutely demolish you

honestly buzzcuts dont look good on most men

• +1
Reactions: HSM1
You need a good hairline to pull off buzzcut properly

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, HSM1 and RAITEIII
Lol same .You just dont need to worry about your hair because there is almost none.Felt Like a badass with that haircut,But looked like utter shit with it😅
Yes maybe you didn't go to someone who is good at that type of haircut bud. Sometimes it looked like shit on me too but if this nicely done and with definition then it can look very well. At least in my case back then

Yes maybe you didn't go to someone who is good at that type of haircut bud. Sometimes it looked like shit on me too but if this nicely done and with definition then it can look very well. At least in my case back then
I did it my self lol because I was bored😂

• +1
Holy fucking shit I just looked at selfies 5 months ago when I had buzzcut and then a little later short hair.And HOLY FUCK I LOOKED LIKE UTTER SHIT.Like a legit Subhuman.Then I take a selfie and put them in one folder an compare...
Holy moly the difference Is Another realm.Not even comparable.Anybody else who looks like shit with buzz and good with normal haircut.
Holy fuck no wonder no girls were interested in me at that time I looked like a Baby or something Legit funny tbh😂.Buzzcut is a meme for many guys. and anybody who pulls it off and is still a 7/10 is a god among men.But I think I looked like shit because I was clean shaven which is a big mistake with a buzzcut.
I’ve tried undercut and realized I look way better with long hair

Ideal lenght is 1mm if you're a man.If that's to much for you just start with 7 mm and look what suits you best.
Be aware though it might absoloutely demolish you

i have that feeling

expect me crying in a few days

• +1
I think I looked better with a buzzcut, and I'm half asian, JFL. I got a lot of compliments in school.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 2012
I think I looked better with a buzzcut, and I'm half asian, JFL. I got a lot of compliments in school.
Probably good bones

• +1
You need bones to go buzz

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and Richard_Hungwell
no cuz shit skull

• So Sad