Sometimes I lose all my motivation for everything and just think about throwing the towel

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Everyone has certain things they hate about themselves or their life which they can’t change no matter what.

When I think of those things for myself sometimes it makes me loose all motivation to try to achieve anything else. Basically I get the thought of just throwing the towel because no matter what I do and try certain things will never change which is a brutal realization.

For example I can gymmaxx and studymaxx as hard as I want but this will never result in fixing problems outside of my physique and career. There is no workout for a different skull shape or a better hairline, there is no career for better facial harmony etc.

I hate the fact that I can’t shape everything the way I want in the same way I can build muscle or loose fat by being disciplined at the gym and with diet. Imagine you could fix every problem just by putting in the effort. I would be the most motivated and disciplined person alive

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, StalinCel, fuxkdakikez and 5 others
drip or drown

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: lilxder2 and datboijj
Reincarnation is not real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and Engineeringcel
I hate the fact that I can’t shape everything the way I want in the same way I can build muscle or loose fat by being disciplined at the gym and with diet. Imagine you could fix every problem just by putting in the effort. I would be the most motivated and disciplined person alive
I feel you but from personal experience a LOT of problems are fixable with money, even skull shape or hairline

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel
You havent even tried

• JFL
Reactions: Engineeringcel and datboijj
money can fix nearly any pshyical problems/nearly facial but it cant properly fix height bc ll makes you an unathletic cripple for life,so if your atleast 6 foot you have the base to fix this

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Engineeringcel
You havent even tried
Tried what? Since the last 5 months I gym and diet maxxed without skipping any workouts or meals so I know that I can be disciplined.
But there is no gym for my hairline

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Enfant terrible
Tried what? Since the last 5 months I gym and diet maxxed without skipping any workouts or meals so I know that I can be disciplined.
is that it? do you expect everything to fall in your lap just cause youve gymcucked for a few months? you need to do a lot more than that

is that it? do you expect everything to fall in your lap just cause youve gymcucked for a few months? you need to do a lot more than that
No I don’t expect that. But I also don’t expect that to happen if I study or money Maxx. I mean my point is that besides gym, study and money maxxing there is nothing you can do.
And none of these three things result in a better looking face, being taller, having a bigger dick, deeper voice, more charismatic personality etc.

Only moneymaxxing has the potential to fix some of these atleast partially but with the expense of high risks to end up botched/disabled etc.

No I don’t expect that. But I also don’t expect that to happen if I study or money Maxx. I mean my point is that besides gym, study and money maxxing there is nothing you can do.
And none of these three things result in a better looking face, being taller, having a bigger dick, deeper voice, more charismatic personality etc.

Only moneymaxxing has the potential to fix some of these atleast partially but with the expense of high risks to end up botched/disabled etc.
have you tried socialmaxxing

I am not blackpilled because i see so many ugly fuck literally ugly with women that seem to love them and as a man who works on himself you should have no problem getting one if the ugly men can.

try out deer antlet velvet bro !

Knowing that I only need 6 cm LL, a very small amount compared to what the average patient does, to reach the perfect height and strong htn status is the only thing keeping me going.

Last edited:
imagine thinking being 5 months into gym without skipping is considered disciplined

that's the problem with todays world btw always thinking they are so fucking superior just because

5 months gym without skip is okayish decent not disciplined

The only thing you can do is to create a new mindset for yourself so that those things that you think matter but can’t change don’t matter to you much anymore

imagine thinking being 5 months into gym without skipping is considered disciplined

that's the problem with todays world btw always thinking they are so fucking superior just because

5 months gym without skip is okayish decent not disciplined
5 months autistically tracking 90% of your meals and not skipping any workout sess isn’t disciplined? Sure buddy

Literally just take fin min and dermaroll

Literally just take fin min and dermaroll
My hairline is naturally bad. I might have receded a bit further it’s hard to tell but my hairline was always shit so that’s cope + fin and min can have strong side effects

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50702
My hairline is naturally bad. I might have receded a bit further it’s hard to tell but my hairline was always shit so that’s cope + fin and min can have strong side effects
So ur a risk averse faggot

Good to know

• Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks
So ur a risk averse faggot

Good to know
My hairline always looked like shit genetically. So even if it receded a few millimeters over the last years, growing those few hairs back wouldn’t be worth the risks since it still look bad after that.

My hairline always looked like shit genetically. So even if it receded a few millimeters over the last years, growing those few hairs back wouldn’t be worth the risks since it still look bad after that.
Get hl + ht

5 months autistically tracking 90% of your meals and not skipping any workout sess isn’t disciplined? Sure buddy
well tbh the tracking of food is way more annoying than the workout itself

Everyone has certain things they hate about themselves or their life which they can’t change no matter what.

When I think of those things for myself sometimes it makes me loose all motivation to try to achieve anything else. Basically I get the thought of just throwing the towel because no matter what I do and try certain things will never change which is a brutal realization.

For example I can gymmaxx and studymaxx as hard as I want but this will never result in fixing problems outside of my physique and career. There is no workout for a different skull shape or a better hairline, there is no career for better facial harmony etc.

U probly don't even use tactital sop