Source for Adderall/Ritalin/Concerta?!?!

Deleted member 147

Deleted member 147

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Does anyone have a source for this shit? Mine is so bad ATM I just started taking Concerta recreationaly for energy/motivation/concentration (It's an ADHD medicine).

It was insane. Check my thread, what happened is shown in a post lower down in the thread.

I live in the UK btw.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and kobecel
Narcotics are heavily monitored.

Either deepweb or go to a doctor and tell him about being excessively sleepy (narcolepsy)

deepweb bro i got 100 addys from there

Deepweb has an insane amount of fakes because no-ones doing testing to see if they're legit

Intel.Imperitive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cyberjap, Insomniac, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
dont do it man not worth srs

How much did you pay?
different sellers different prices, besides the market i use, is getting shut down so it's useless until there "new site" is cleared for no government affiliation. The seller i bought off usually kept it under 700. They were a mixed batch of ER and IR which explains the price.
Deepweb has an insane amount of fakes because no-ones doing testing to see if they're legit
I usually saw the opposite, someone who bought of a seller would test it and show results on feedback, and 1 star rating is usually enough to ruin business

extended release lol
700 for 100 pills is too much.
I get ritalin 0.11 cents per 20mg.
so 100 pills is 11 dollars.

of course, ritalin is shit. Desoxyn is the real deal.

700 for 100 pills is too much.
I get ritalin 0.11 cents per 20mg.
so 100 pills is 11 dollars.

of course, ritalin is shit. Desoxyn is the real deal.
it was my first time, ive bought many moe for cheaper but regardless. ive tried ritalin multiple times before had like 3x 30mg and didnt get the same kick out of a add

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
it was my first time, ive bought many moe for cheaper but regardless. ive tried ritalin multiple times before had like 3x 30mg and didnt get the same kick out of a add
legit tbhtbh. thats why it is for kids.

Intravenous meth is for men.

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Jfl at needing any drug srs

• JFL
Exactly. It is fucking over for us @dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Chad wakes up with a boner texts one of his sluts and goes for sex then goes out partying and comes back home to fuck another slut then falls asleep while eating shit food and having 2000+ T levels

• WTF
Chad wakes up with a boner texts one of his sluts and goes for sex then goes out partying and comes back home to fuck another slut then falls asleep while eating shit food and having 2000+ T levels
Indeed.
I have to take shit ton of drugs to be human.

• WTF
Reactions: Coping

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Does anyone have a source for this shit? Mine is so bad ATM I just started taking Concerta recreationaly for energy/motivation/concentration (It's an ADHD medicine).

It was insane. Check my thread, what happened is shown in a post lower down in the thread.

I live in the UK btw.

Dreammarket, wallstreetmarket. You ukcels have it easy. Shitton of vendors and cheap af .

deepweb bro i got 100 addys from there

Wanna send me a link ?

How much are prices BTW?

For Ritalin/Addie's/Concerta

I want to get a gauge of a decent price

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I used to have a source through a friend, but it's been to hard to get a hold of him recently and I haven't felt the need to do it.

Bro if u want to take methylphenidate or dextro at low/medical doses than why not just ask a doc? tbh

• +1
Bro if u want to take methylphenidate or dextro at low/medical doses than why not just ask a doc? tbh

I'm in the UK. They would never give it to me.

Can you tell me how to fake the symptoms tho and what to tell them? I really want a script this is so useful. Fuck the Jews for keeping me from this.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
I'm in the UK. They would never give it to me.

Can you tell me how to fake the symptoms tho and what to tell them? I really want a script this is so useful. Fuck the Jews for keeping me from this.
I don't know, tbh. I was only diagnoses with it in my late teens, after years of struggling with homework

• +1
Dont do that shit
I took such a small dose of it and Iam out here destryoing and punching the hole in my wall with my bare hand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back