South indians ( dravidians) are not iq moggers..! It's a cope.

Hmm maybe you forgot that the Marathas BTFO’d the Mughals back to Kandahar.

Also your ancestors were Hindus who were most likely forcibly converted to Islam like 100 years ago, so keep barking at your own people
Dnrd you are from Punjab

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and AcneScars
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
Another indian state affairs thread @volcelfatcel just have a seperate section for these debates already

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, BobbyJindalsTwin, AcneScars and 1 other person
Another indian state affairs thread @volcelfatcel just have a seperate section for these debates already
Dnrd you are jealous I'm a marwadi Kerala Christian mallu

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, BobbyJindalsTwin, AcneScars and 2 others
dnrd but dravidians mog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, AcneScars and volcelfatcel
Tbh at this point, Kerala and Mallus shouldn't even be a part of South India, we should call for our country like them Punjab dudes. We gon call it Tropical Island or Keralastan, or CoconutLand Foh🌴🥥🦾

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, volcelfatcel and AcneScars
Dnrd im Iranid (med) you are latino
cope I'm australoid
20200128 183941

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
my condolences
No worries bro. In the soul I'm not a pajeet, in the brain I'm not a pajeet, in the body I'm not a pajeet but in the fucking mug I am and that kills me man that kills me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 10987, BobbyJindalsTwin and 3 others
I don't want western mus foids, I need paki/ Syrian mus foids. I don't like independent western strong women anyway.
And paki foids are god like beautiful.

Even in india we got beautiful mus foids.

And whatever you are, how much does your family makes? Because I am sure you all are still nothing anywhere near marwadis, do you own any means of productions? My neighbour owns a giant textile fabric factory, with a turn over of $500 million every year. With a clean profit of $40M..! He lives in a 55000 sqft mansion. He is a marwadi.

How many of you have something like this?

Heck how many whites are making this much? Not many. 99% of whites are piss poor against us and Jews. They just don't stand any chance. Not even you muss.

It's over for all of you.
E1AAAmfWEAQK cH

That's what you sound like to almost everyone in here lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Hmm maybe you forgot that the Marathas BTFO’d the Mughals back to Kandahar.

Also your ancestors were Hindus who were most likely forcibly converted to Islam like 100 years ago, so keep barking at your own people
"Forcibly converted", lmao why does every Hindu keep using this line as if it means ANYTHING. So many races and peoples around the world were forced to change their beliefs when another tribe took them over, it doesn't matter lmao.

Guess what, the native south asian hunter gatherers didn't have a religion, they just lived day to day for survival just like any other hunter gatherer group. Then the neolithic Iranian farmers took over and they started to believe in their religion which formed their own religion which was the religion of the Indus valley civilization. Then in 1500 BC, when the aryans took over and "FoRcIBlY" put everyone in a lower caste to serve them, everyone else started to believe in the Indo aryan religion. So dumbass even your ancestors were "FoRcIBlY" converted to another religion, but it doesn't matter and it doesn't make any difference to you and you know it.

Also lmao, how do you know my ancestors "FoRcIBlY" converted, we aren't from the north were the Mughals had invaded, I'm from the south and Islam had actually reached the south in Muhammad's lifetime lmao through Arab TRADERS. The first mosque in south Asia was built in 629 A.D. LMAO. How do you know that I'm not descended from people who converted then?

Lmao and stop assuming everyone FoRcIBlY coverted to another religion, and now we are all just DYING to getting back to being Hindu or something lmao. I now live in the 21st century and have free will to choose to believe or not believe in any faith I wish, and I choose NONE, especially hinduism. Your religion is literally just another fantastical indo European religion with weird and disgusting beliefs and I literally don't give af if 1000+ years ago some of my ancestors believed in that garbage. If my grandfather was a rapist, does that mean I have to become a rapist too just because one of my "aNcEsTorz" was one as well? That's how I see your people, a garbage race that every good south asian muslim has the misfortune of sharing blood with.

Last edited:
Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

@AcneScars

• JFL
Reactions: BobbyJindalsTwin and AcneScars
So dumbass even your ancestors were "FoRcIBlY" converted to another religion, but it doesn't matter and it doesn't make any difference to you and you know it.
My ancestors didn’t even live in India 200 years ago:feelshaha:
That's how I see your people, a garbage race that every good south asian muslim has the misfortune of sharing blood with.
Who are ‘my‘ people?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
My ancestors didn’t even live in India 200 years ago:feelshaha:

Who are ‘my‘ people?
Lmao I don't fuck which 1 of one thousand curry munching Hindu castes you are from you are all the same garbage to me.

• JFL
Reactions: BobbyJindalsTwin
Lmao I don't fuck which 1 of one thousand curry munching Hindu castes you are from you are all the same garbage to me.
Me looking for the Hindu

• +1
:unsure::unsure::unsure: lmao. Enough of this conversation lol, clearly all the cow piss has addled your brain.

I Dunno as a Nordic guy I guess I should support Northern Indians in these south vs north Indian battles.
Let's not forget that northern Indians are descended from the Indo European people hence the high prevalence of haplogroup R1a Z93 in them.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
:unsure::unsure::unsure: lmao. Enough of this conversation lol, clearly all the cow piss has addled your brain.
I have no argument so I’m going to use an ad hominem like a low IQ NPC

I have no argument so I’m going to use an ad hominem like a low IQ NPC
Isn't that what you are doing right now lmao? How about addressing my original post lol you "marwardigang" subhuman.

Isn't that what you are doing right now lmao? How about addressing my original post lol you "marwardigang" subhuman.
When did I use an ad hominem?

@PrestonYnot this isn’t generating the response I was hoping for:feelswah:

• JFL
"Forcibly converted", lmao why does every Hindu keep using this line as if it means ANYTHING. So many races and peoples around the world were forced to change their beliefs when another tribe took them over, it doesn't matter lmao.

Guess what, the native south asian hunter gatherers didn't have a religion, they just lived day to day for survival just like any other hunter gatherer group. Then the neolithic Iranian farmers took over and they started to believe in their religion which formed their own religion which was the religion of the Indus valley civilization. Then in 1500 BC, when the aryans took over and "FoRcIBlY" put everyone in a lower caste to serve them, everyone else started to believe in the Indo aryan religion. So dumbass even your ancestors were "FoRcIBlY" converted to another religion, but it doesn't matter and it doesn't make any difference to you and you know it.

Also lmao, how do you know my ancestors "FoRcIBlY" converted, we aren't from the north were the Mughals had invaded, I'm from the south and Islam had actually reached the south in Muhammad's lifetime lmao through Arab TRADERS. The first mosque in south Asia was built in 629 A.D. LMAO. How do you know that I'm not descended from people who converted then?

Lmao and stop assuming everyone FoRcIBlY coverted to another religion, and now we are all just DYING to getting back to being Hindu or something lmao. I now live in the 21st century and have free will to choose to believe or not believe in any faith I wish, and I choose NONE, especially hinduism. Your religion is literally just another fantastical indo European religion with weird and disgusting beliefs and I literally don't give af if 1000+ years ago some of my ancestors believed in that garbage. If my grandfather was a rapist, does that mean I have to become a rapist too just because one of my "aNcEsTorz" was one as well? That's how I see your people, a garbage race that every good south asian muslim has the misfortune of sharing blood with.
south asian muslims worship an Arab man & follow strictly Arab culture jfl, is there literally anything more cucked than that? either way you put it, you were either converted by force thru some kind of invasion or you converted by choice - something only a low caste dalit rat would intentionally do.

all islam has done is turn a giant population into inbred extremists who would do anything to serve muh Allah, legitimately nothing positive has come out of it.

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
what a fucking cope, hindu indians are more self hating by far

you guys worship whites even after what the british did JFL

some indian guy on some video was talking to a white and he said "come rule again"

typical
those are all literal peasants lmao

jfl if u think anyone with actual influence feels anything except unbridled hated towards the british

south asian muslims worship an Arab man & follow strictly Arab culture jfl, is there literally anything more cucked than that? either way you put it, you were either converted by force thru some kind of invasion or you converted by choice - something only a low caste dalit rat would intentionally do.

all islam has done is turn a giant population into inbred extremists who would do anything to serve muh Allah, legitimately nothing positive has come out of it.
Jfl south asian Muslims don't worship Muhammad you fucking idiot, lmao at most they idealize him as the perfect man lmao but not worship, they worship the god of Abraham you low IQ piss drinker. And no one follows Arab culture dumbass except a few communities who are literally DESCENDED from Arab traders from 1000 years ago.
Most subcontinent muslim culture is based from mughal culture who were PERSIANIZED TURKS. That's why Urdu which literally comes from the turkic word "ordu" meaning army, or language of the army, has many turkic and persian loanwords, but very few Arabic words. This is why Pakistan's national anthem is written in heavily influenced persian Urdu, and not Arabic influence.

" is there literally anything more cucked than that?"

Yes, there's is something more cucked than that, happily and dutifully following and believing in the religion which was forced upon you by real invading light skin conquerors who then placed you into a lower caste so that you can serve them as their slaves for the rest of your life, that's defintley more cucked

"either way you put it, you were either converted by force thru some kind of invasion or you converted by choice - something only a low caste dalit rat would intentionally do."

And lmao I'm guessing kashmiri Muslims who are descended from pandits are now "dalit" rats lmao. I'm sure punjabi and Sindhi rajputs are now dalit rats now lmao. Lmao just call anyone who converts to Islam from hinduism a dalit rat regardless of their actual social caste origin just to cope with being an ugly cowpiss drinking Hindu theory. As for myself my mother's side is Syed and my dad's side is Pathan, and trust me they were not some poor "dalit rats" lmao, they were zamindars and I'm pretty sure your ancestors worked on our farms like bonded labourers :lul::lul::lul:.

Btw, why aren't you following the native hunter gatherer lifestyle of your ancient dark skin south asian hunter gatherer ancestors and following the faith of their light skin aryan conquerors, is it cause you are a cuck? Why aren't you following the faith of your brown skin Indus valley ancestors and following the faith of their light skin aryan conquerors, is it cause you are a cuck?

"all islam has done is turn a giant population into inbred extremists who would do anything to serve muh Allah, legitimately nothing positive has come out of it."

Well atleast we reduced the population of hindus in this world and we contain your subhumanity within the subcontinent and prevent it from spilling across the rest of the world. I think that deserves a round of applause on it's own. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Last edited:
Jfl south asian Muslims don't worship Muhammad you fucking idiot, lmao at most they idealize him as the perfect man lmao but not worship, they worship the god of Abraham you low IQ piss drinker. And no one follows Arab culture dumbass except a few communities who are literally DESCENDED from Arab traders from 1000 years ago.
Most subcontinent muslim culture is based from mughal culture who were PERSIANIZED TURKS. That's why Urdu which literally comes from the turkic word "ordu" meaning army, or language of the army, has many turkic and persian loanwords, but very few Arabic words. This is why Pakistan's national anthem is written in heavily influenced persian Urdu, and not Arabic influence.
>lmao at most they idealize him as the perfect man lmao but not worship, they worship the god of Abraham
idealizing him sounds a lot like worshipping jfl + so they worship another Arab instead of muhammad? not really working in your favor

>subcontinent muslim culture is based from mughal culture who were PERSIANIZED TURKS
yes, so they caved in to turkic (not turkish, they have a completely different origin) islamic pressure and still retain all those cucked persian traditions in their language & nationalism to this day :lul::lul:. no wonder every Paki girl always tries to add in "yes i'm pakistani but i'm ackkktually a turkish-persian hybrid ancestrally not like the rest of pakistanis".

And lmao I'm guessing kashmiri Muslims who are descended from pandits are now "dalit" rats lmao. I'm sure punjabi and Sindhi rajputs are now dalit rats now lmao. Lmao just call anyone who converts to Islam from hinduism a dalit rat regardless of their actual social caste origin just to cope with being an ugly cowpiss drinking Hindu theory.
i said either way you put it, you were either converted by force thru some kind of invasion or you converted by choice - something only a low caste dalit rat would intentionally do.

obviously pandits and rajputs who were converted by your inbred terrorists arent dalits lmao, they fit into the first category. is the inbreeding making you illiterate too??

As for myself my mother's side is Syed and my dad's side is Pathan, and trust me they were not some poor "dalit rats" lmao, they were zamindars and I'm pretty sure your ancestors worked on our farms like bonded labourers :lul::lul::lul:.
lmao no one cares if you were a descendent of some delusional sand nigger from two millennia ago and being pathan is a massive failo, are you really bragging about being part of an inbred 80 iq tribal race? your ancestors wouldnt even be allowed to drink from the same fountains as mine, jfl @ a zamindar merchant british sellout thinking Brahmins would ever disgrace themselves by allowing one of you in our presence.
Well atleast we reduced the population of hindus in this world and we contain your subhumanity within the subcontinent and prevent it from spilling across the rest of the world. I think that deserves a round of applause on it's own. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
and your people are HATED UNIVERSALLY across the world jfl...

ask anyone who isnt muslim what their opinion on muslims is, always negative. only you inbred low sentience dogs could consider that a positive.

>lmao at most they idealize him as the perfect man lmao but not worship, they worship the god of Abraham
idealizing him sounds a lot like worshipping jfl + so they worship another Arab instead of muhammad? not really working in your favor

>subcontinent muslim culture is based from mughal culture who were PERSIANIZED TURKS
yes, so they caved in to turkic (not turkish, they have a completely different origin) islamic pressure and still retain all those cucked persian traditions in their language & nationalism to this day :lul::lul:. no wonder every Paki girl always tries to add in "yes i'm pakistani but i'm ackkktually a turkish-persian hybrid ancestrally not like the rest of pakistanis".

i said either way you put it, you were either converted by force thru some kind of invasion or you converted by choice - something only a low caste dalit rat would intentionally do.

obviously pandits and rajputs who were converted by your inbred terrorists arent dalits lmao, they fit into the first category. is the inbreeding making you illiterate too??

lmao no one cares if you were a descendent of some delusional sand nigger from two millennia ago and being pathan is a massive failo, are you really bragging about being part of an inbred 80 iq tribal race? your ancestors wouldnt even be allowed to drink from the same fountains as mine, jfl @ a zamindar merchant british sellout thinking Brahmins would ever disgrace themselves by allowing one of you in our presence.

and your people are HATED UNIVERSALLY across the world jfl...

ask anyone who isnt muslim what their opinion on muslims is, always negative. only you inbred low sentience dogs could consider that a positive.
"idealizing him sounds a lot like worshipping jfl + so they worship another Arab instead of muhammad? not really working in your favor"

Lmao idgaf what some dung eater thinks, clearly you are too low IQ to differentiate between "idealize" and "worship", but honestly im not that surprised that this is coming from a cow piss drinker. I said the god of abraham, because the god of abraham is the same god worshipped by all Abrahamic religions, whether you call him allah, yaweh, or God. All are names for the god of Abraham.

"yes, so they caved in to turkic (not turkish, they have a completely different origin) islamic pressure and still retain all those cucked persian traditions in their language & nationalism to this day :lul::lul:. no wonder every Paki girl always tries to add in "yes i'm pakistani but i'm ackkktually a turkish-persian hybrid ancestrally not like the rest of pakistanis"."

Persians are literally more civilized and beautiful both aesthetically and culturally (not to mention on average physically better looking) than curries, lmao and if we are raised with turko-persian culture, then obviously why would we not try be akin to them? Jfl this is not a problem for me. I would gladly disassociate my self with everything i share with you ugly hindus in a heartbeat.

"i said either way you put it, you were either converted by force thru some kind of invasion or you converted by choice - something only a low caste dalit rat would intentionally do.

obviously pandits and rajputs who were converted by your inbred terrorists arent dalits lmao, they fit into the first category. is the inbreeding making you illiterate too??"

Lmao and they werent converted by force if thats what you are trying to imply lmao. Most high caste people converted because first of all islam is more logical than retarded hinduism, and second of all so they could maintain social power within society. So yes, by your own logic, you are trying to imply that they are low caste dalits, because they did it intentionally. Go and find a kashmiri or a punjabi rajput and ask him/her yourself, if you think their ancestors converted willingly, youll get the same answer im giving you. No one who thinks about hinduism for even a second, thinks its more logical in ANYWAY, compared to islam.

"lmao no one cares if you were a descendent of some delusional sand nigger from two millennia ago and being pathan is a massive failo, are you really bragging about being part of an inbred 80 iq tribal race? your ancestors wouldnt even be allowed to drink from the same fountains as mine, jfl @ a zamindar merchant british sellout thinking Brahmins would ever disgrace themselves by allowing one of you in our presence."

Say whatever you wish about them lmao. Those "sandniggers" spawned a religion that made your whole religion basically subservient to muslims for over a thousand years and those ibred 80 iq tribal race, made your apparently "hIgH IQ muh CiviLIzed ancestors" race their bitches as well, btw pashtuns are better looking than curries hindus on average so im glad that i share blood with them. Also muslims are literally not allowed to have friendly associations with non-muslims in the first place so you dont have to worry about your skinny fat manlet brahmin ancestors sharing their polluted cow dung ganges "water" with us, not like we would've wanted it anyway :lul::lul::lul:. Also zamindars aren't merchants lmao you fucking low iq rat, they are literally land owners and land lords themselves, there is no mercantile trade jewish shit in my family line whatsoever :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:, talk to @Rothschild if you want to know what kind of life that is.

"and your people are HATED UNIVERSALLY across the world jfl...

ask anyone who isnt muslim what their opinion on muslims is, always negative. only you inbred low sentience dogs could consider that a positive."

Thats ok lmao, muslims have been pretty much against the rest of the world for over 1000 years, and yet are still here and 1 billion+ strong and going NOWHERE so sit down, relax, take a glass of cow piss and chill, because you might as well get use to seeing us

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
Persians are literally more civilized and beautiful both aesthetically and culturally (not to mention on average physically better looking) than curries, lmao and if we are raised with turko-persian culture, than obviously why would we not try be akin to them? Jfl this is not a problem for me. I would gladly disassociate my self with everything i share with you ugly hindus in a heartbeat.
bc ur considered a second class civilian to them? thats a pretty clear reason why you shouldnt be a bootlicker to them, just look at how persian girls react when you ask them if they are pakistani.

its still astonishing that yall are COMPLETELY FINE with being considered an inferior people by them & take it with pride, jesus christ this is pathetic.
Lmao and they werent converted by force if thats what you are trying to imply lmao. Most high caste people converted because first of all islam is more logical than retarded hinduism, and second of all so they could maintain social power within society. So yes, by your own logic, you are trying to imply that they are low caste dalits, because they did it intentionally. Go and find a kashmiri or a punjabi rajput and ask him/her yourself, if you think their ancestors converted willingly, youll get the same answer im giving you. No one who thinks about hinduism for even a second, thinks its more logical in ANYWAY, compared to islam.
neither religion is logical at all, both are incredibly outdated & not fit at all for the modern world. if you unironically believe in Islam, im not going to bother discussing with a delusional goatfucker like u.

i have kashmiri muslim & kashmiri pandit friends, both of which are nonreligious, and they pretty much unanimously agree that almost all converts were forceful - taking away social power & implicitly requiring them to convert to maintain their QoL is 'forceful'.

most of them retain their original surnames & only marry with fellow converts too, indicating that they want to preserve the fact that they are different from the other lower genetic quality muslims :lul::lul:

Say whatever you wish about them lmao. Those "sandniggers" spawned a religion that made your whole religion basically subservient to muslims for over a thousand years and those ibred 80 iq tribal race, made your apparently "hIgH IQ muh CiviLIzed ancestors" race their bitches as well, btw pashtuns are better looking than curries hindus on average so im glad that i share blood with them. Also muslims are literally not allowed to have friendly associations with non-muslims in the first place so you dont have to worry about your skinny fat manlet brahmin ancestors sharing their polluted cow dung ganges "water" with us, not like we would've wanted it anyway :lul::lul::lul:. Also zamindars aren't merchants lmao you fucking low iq rat, they are literally land owners and land lords themselves, there is no mercantile trade jewish shit in my family line whatsoever :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:, talk to @Rothschild if you want to know what kind of life that is.
are you dumb? the sandnigger religion didnt make all of them subservient at all, nor was it Arabs who did it. the turkic & mongol races which were responsible for the spread thru south/central asia don't even exist anymore lol. Pathans definitely weren't the ones responsible for the spread either lmao, they are the subjugated mixed race mutts that were a result of getting raped by every conqueror that has been thru central asia.

landlords and merchants are the same thing lol & i hope you are very pleased with only being able to interact with your fellow goatfucker inbred 80 iq peers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: no one wants to be around yall anyways

• JFL
Reactions: BobbyJindalsTwin
bc ur considered a second class civilian to them? thats a pretty clear reason why you shouldnt be a bootlicker to them, just look at how persian girls react when you ask them if they are pakistani.

its still astonishing that yall are COMPLETELY FINE with being considered an inferior people by them & take it with pride, jesus christ this is pathetic.

neither religion is logical at all, both are incredibly outdated & not fit at all for the modern world. if you unironically believe in Islam, im not going to bother discussing with a delusional goatfucker like u.

i have kashmiri muslim & kashmiri pandit friends, both of which are nonreligious, and they pretty much unanimously agree that almost all converts were forceful - taking away social power & implicitly requiring them to convert to maintain their QoL is 'forceful'.

most of them retain their original surnames & only marry with fellow converts too, indicating that they want to preserve the fact that they are different from the other lower genetic quality muslims :lul::lul:

are you dumb? the sandnigger religion didnt make all of them subservient at all, nor was it Arabs who did it. the turkic & mongol races which were responsible for the spread thru south/central asia don't even exist anymore lol. Pathans definitely weren't the ones responsible for the spread either lmao, they are the subjugated mixed race mutts that were a result of getting raped by every conqueror that has been thru central asia.

landlords and merchants are the same thing lol & i hope you are very pleased with only being able to interact with your fellow goatfucker inbred 80 iq peers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: no one wants to be around yall anyways

"bc ur considered a second class civilian to them? thats a pretty clear reason why you shouldnt be a bootlicker to them, just look at how persian girls react when you ask them if they are pakistani."

Lmao im not a second class civilian to anyone lmao, im not even muslim myself lol i just come from a muslim family. I dont know how persian girls react to if they are called pakistani and i dont care, persians are indeed superior to curries as a whole, this is objective fact, but then persians are mogged by turks, who are then mogged by continental euros, who then are mogged by northern euros. Some people are just born of an inferior tribe, theres nothing wrong personally with each individual in that tribe, they didnt get to choose who or what they were born as, but one can always try to improve his/her lot in life until reach their max potential. Its not pathetic, its called being realistic and looking at the world for what it is, you and basically every other hindu are a bunch of ugly subhuman degenerates, but you refuse to accept it because it hurts your undeserved ego and pride to accept this, so you stick your fingers in your ears and pretend otherwise.

"neither religion is logical at all, both are incredibly outdated & not fit at all for the modern world. if you unironically believe in Islam, im not going to bother discussing with a delusional goatfucker like u."

No neither is, but i refuse to just standby and watch subhuman hindus take pride in being subhuman hindus, they must be reminded of who they are.

"

most of them retain their original surnames & only marry with fellow converts too, indicating that they want to preserve the fact that they are different from the other lower genetic quality muslims :lul::lul:"

Or lmao they could've just maintained their high caste pride and not converted and been a brahmin under muslim authority, you do know hindu brahmins did work in administrations of the mughal empire right. They literally out of their OWN free will chose to convert so that they could maintain social power, no one forced them to.

"are you dumb? the sandnigger religion didnt make all of them subservient at all, nor was it Arabs who did it. the turkic & mongol races which were responsible for the spread thru south/central asia don't even exist anymore lol. Pathans definitely weren't the ones responsible for the spread either lmao, they are the subjugated mixed race mutts that were a result of getting raped by every conqueror that has been thru central asia."

Dumbass read the original statement again. I said arabs SPAWNED the religion, as in they literally made islam. I already know it was the turko-mongols that did the majority of the SPREADING of the religion into the subcontinent, (btw islam was already in the southern part of the subcontinent during Muhammads lifetime lmao, so you are wrong again).

Lmao, have you never heard of the Ghaznavids? The Durrani Empire? Btw pashtuns fought as soldiers in the mughal empires as well, spreading the the influence and borders of the empires as well and conquering hindu lands lmao :'D.

"landlords and merchants are the same thing lol & i hope you are very pleased with only being able to interact with your fellow goatfucker inbred 80 iq peers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: no one wants to be around yall anyways"

Lmao they are not jfl, keep barking for me lmao. Lmao and no, i dont interact with them lol, i just think they are better looking, than curries. Listen lmao, its either associate with good looking simple tribal people who just want to live a simple life in the mountains, or its either associating with a bunch of ugly, short, overall physically repulsive, cow piss drinking, polluted ganges bathing subhumans who like to think of themselves as high IQ, but are in reality just a bunch of ugly degenerates. I think the choice to make is honestly pretty clear to me.

Last edited:
Lmfao some users in here really arguing about religion. Allahu akbar motherfuckers :feelskek: AB117D3A AD94 4727 9280 67DD1B07C287

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Lmao im not a second class civilian to anyone lmao, im not even muslim myself lol i just come from a muslim family. I dont know how persian girls react to if they are called pakistani and i dont care, persians are indeed superior to curries as a whole, this is objective fact, but then persians are mogged by turks, who are then mogged by continental euros, who then are mogged by northern euros. Some people are just born of an inferior tribe, theres nothing wrong personally with each individual in that tribe, they didnt get to choose who or what they were born as, but one can always try to improve his/her lot in life until reach their max potential. Its not pathetic, its called being realistic and looking at the world for what it is, you and basically every other hindu are a bunch of ugly subhuman degenerates, but you refuse to accept it because it hurts your undeserved ego and pride to accept this, so you stick your fingers in your ears and pretend otherwise.
insane inferiority complex, no one can ever respect a cuck like u
No neither is, but i refuse to just standby and watch subhuman hindus take pride in being subhuman hindus, they must be reminded of who they are.
by doing so, ur implicitly pushing ur islamic religion lol, whether or not u like it
Or lmao they could've just maintained their high caste pride and not converted and been a brahmin under muslim authority, you do know hindu brahmins did work in administrations of the mughal empire right. They literally out of their OWN free will chose to convert so that they could maintain social power, no one forced them to.
ye and any non believer of religions would do so lol, idk why this is even a pt + the pandit/rajput conversions didnt occur in this manner, they wouldve lost their ruling/priest powers if they didnt. sure its not 'convert or die', but it is 'convert or face penalties'.
Dumbass read the original statement again. I said arabs SPAWNED the religion, as in they literally made islam. I already know it was the turko-mongols that did the majority of the SPREADING of the religion into the subcontinent, (btw islam was already in the southern part of the subcontinent during Muhammads lifetime lmao, so you are wrong again).

Lmao, have you never heard of the Ghaznavids? The Durrani Empire? Btw pashtuns fought as soldiers in the mughal empires as well, spreading the the influence and borders of the empires as well and conquering hindu lands lmao :'D.
yea no shit it started in the middle east, that's why its ridiculous to take pride in it

congrats they fought as cannon fodder for the same ppl who raped them to oblivion a few centuries prior, i guess thats what inbreeding did to their decision making processes
Lmao they are not jfl, keep barking for me lmao. Lmao and no, i dont interact with them lol, i just think they are better looking, than curries. Listen lmao, its either associate with good looking simple tribal people who just want to live a simple life in the mountains, or its either associating with a bunch of ugly, short, overall physically repulsive, cow piss drinking, polluted ganges bathing subhumans who like to think of themselves as high IQ, but are in reality just a bunch of ugly degenerates. I think the choice to make is honestly pretty clear to me.
if u live in the west, youve never interacted with either lmao. ur whole posts are just projections of ur giant inferiority complex to persians & whites.

insane inferiority complex, no one can ever respect a cuck like u

by doing so, ur implicitly pushing ur islamic religion lol, whether or not u like it

ye and any non believer of religions would do so lol, idk why this is even a pt + the pandit/rajput conversions didnt occur in this manner, they wouldve lost their ruling/priest powers if they didnt. sure its not 'convert or die', but it is 'convert or face penalties'.

yea no shit it started in the middle east, that's why its ridiculous to take pride in it

congrats they fought as cannon fodder for the same ppl who raped them to oblivion a few centuries prior, i guess thats what inbreeding did to their decision making processes

if u live in the west, youve never interacted with either lmao. ur whole posts are just projections of ur giant inferiority complex to persians & whites.

"insane inferiority complex, no one can ever respect a cuck like u"

Whatever, lmao you couldn't even make one counterpoint to my post cause you know its the brutal truth.

"by doing so, ur implicitly pushing ur islamic religion lol, whether or not u like it"

Literally doesnt make a lick of difference to be me, abrahamic religions, will kill off pagan religions like hinduism, and then scientific progress will eventually kill off abrahamic religions like islam, christanity, and judaism. In the end, all religious fairy tales will die their figurative deaths.

"ye and any non believer of religions would do so lol, idk why this is even a pt + the pandit/rajput conversions didnt occur in this manner, they wouldve lost their ruling/priest powers if they didnt. sure its not 'convert or die', but it is 'convert or face penalties'."

There, you just admitted that it was by choice, idgaf whether they felt pressured to do it or not, at the end of the day, their life itself wasn't on the line, they just wanted to maintain their social power. Unlike you know, the actual indo-aryans that literally would conquer and FORCIBLY enslave the native peoples of south asia and force their religion on to them, you know, the same religion that you are somewhat trying to defend here.

"yea no shit it started in the middle east, that's why its ridiculous to take pride in it

congrats they fought as cannon fodder for the same ppl who raped them to oblivion a few centuries prior, i guess thats what inbreeding did to their decision making processes"

Lmao i really dont care for it, i just know that it triggers hindu dindus thats why i like talking about it :'D. Like i said, i only like them because they are good looking, BUT HEY, ATLEAST THEY DONT PRETEND LIKE THEY ARE HIGH IQ OR SOMETHING, unlike a CERTAIN religious group of people that drink cow piss and rub its dung on their bodies.

"if u live in the west, youve never interacted with either lmao. ur whole posts are just projections of ur giant inferiority complex to persians & whites."

Lmao keep terming it whatever you like. "Inferiority complex" "superiority complex" it literally doesn't matter to me. I personally just see the world for what it is, and i dont like to delude myself unlike hindus do. All south asian countries are 3 world shitholes, while in comparison all western european countries are first world "paradises", if not atleast second world "normal" countries. This is literally an objective fact, or would you like me to link you the world map by countries living standards?

White European caucasoids are considered the universal standard of beauty, and in south asia the more lighter you are, the more thinner and straight your nose is, the more forward facially grown your jawline is, and the more taller you are, (basically the more caucasoid you are), the more physically attractive you are perceived, or would like me to link you the articles to prove my point?

Like i said, im realistic, you and every other curry here, seem to be a bunch of delusional copers, i would never want to associate with you people in the first place.

Last edited:
  • +1
"insane inferiority complex, no one can ever respect a cuck like u"

Whatever, lmao you couldn't even make one counterpoint to my post cause you know its the brutal truth.

"by doing so, ur implicitly pushing ur islamic religion lol, whether or not u like it"

Literally doesnt make a lick of difference to be me, abrahamic religions, will kill off pagan religions like hinduism, and then scientific progress will eventually kill off abrahamic religions like islam, christanity, and judaism. In the end, all religious fairy tales will die their figurative deaths.

"ye and any non believer of religions would do so lol, idk why this is even a pt + the pandit/rajput conversions didnt occur in this manner, they wouldve lost their ruling/priest powers if they didnt. sure its not 'convert or die', but it is 'convert or face penalties'."

There, you just admitted that it was by choice, idgaf whether they felt pressured to do it or not, at the end of the day, their life itself wasn't on the line, they just wanted to maintain their social power. Unlike you know, the actual indo-aryans that literally would conquer and FORCIBLY enslave the native peoples of south asia and force their religion on to them, you know, the same religion that you are somewhat trying to defend here.

"yea no shit it started in the middle east, that's why its ridiculous to take pride in it

congrats they fought as cannon fodder for the same ppl who raped them to oblivion a few centuries prior, i guess thats what inbreeding did to their decision making processes"

Lmao i really dont care for it, i just know that it triggers hindu dindus thats why i like talking about it :'D. Like i said, i only like them because they are good looking, BUT HEY, ATLEAST THEY DONT PRETEND LIKE THEY ARE HIGH IQ OR SOMETHING, unlike a CERTAIN religious group of people that drink cow piss and rub its dung on their bodies.

"if u live in the west, youve never interacted with either lmao. ur whole posts are just projections of ur giant inferiority complex to persians & whites."

Lmao keep terming it whatever you like. "Inferiority complex" "superiority complex" it literally doesn't matter to me. I personally just see the world for what it is, and i dont like to delude myself unlike hindus do. All south asian countries are 3 world shitholes, while in comparison all western european countries are first world "paradises", if not atleast second world "normal" countries. This is literally an objective fact, or would you like me to link you the world map by countries living standards?

White European caucasoids are considered the universal standard of beauty, and in south asia the more lighter you are, the more thinner and straight your nose is, the more forward facially grown your jawline is, and the more taller you are, (basically the more caucasoid you are), the more physically attractive you are perceived, or would like me to link you the articles to prove my point?

Like i said, im realistic, you and every other curry here, seems to be a delusional coper, i would never want to associate with you people, in the first place.
ok fair enough, you aren't wrong on most of it. i dont think abrahamic religions are inherently better than pagan religions; they both fall into the same pitfalls.

im mostly shitposting, but there def are certain south asian racial subgroups that are higher intelligence on avg & thats partially why theyre so overrepresented in successful positions. its cucked to subjugate yourself even if another group is better looking bc thats how u end up as a secondary level citizen lol, nationalism is necessary.

ok fair enough, you aren't wrong on most of it. i dont think abrahamic religions are inherently better than pagan religions; they both fall into the same pitfalls.

im mostly shitposting, but there def are certain south asian racial subgroups that are higher intelligence on avg & thats partially why theyre so overrepresented in successful positions. its cucked to subjugate yourself even if another group is better looking bc thats how u end up as a secondary level citizen lol, nationalism is necessary.

While they are fairy tails, abrahamic religions are not as fantastical and mythical as native indo-european pagan religions such as hinduism. They are more... "realistic" sounding i guess, thats why i think they are "better" than pagan religions.

Lmao there is no such south asian group that is higher IQ average or whatever lmao, brahmins have had a monopoly on power and education for thousands of years and restricted anyone of shudra caste or below from even getting a education to even better themselves, its not surprising why they would be on top lmao. Its not hard to be on top of anything when you restrict anyone else from competing against you JFL. All dalits have known for 2000+ years is nothing but constant toiling and enslavement, so of course thats all they are going to do, its the only thing they know lmao, of course they are not going to be as "smart" as brahmins or any higher castes. Jfl brahmins are not smart, they nothing more than manipulative jew like roaches that hoard power for themselves and their kshatriya puppets. So jfl if you think i care about you being brahmin, or anyone for that matter, all your smarts in the world isnt going to save you when im towering over your manlet asses ready to snap your body in half.

In my opinion all curries are subhuman, not just physically, but mentally as well. So if we are going to compare 2 groups who are both low IQ, im obviously going to go with the one who is atleast good looking, because atleast they have that going for them, unlike curries who have nothing going for them.

While they are fairy tails, abrahamic religions are not as fantastical and mythical as native indo-european pagan religions such as hinduism. They are more... "realistic" sounding i guess, thats why i think they are "better" than pagan religions.

Lmao there is no such south asian group that is higher IQ average or whatever lmao, brahmins have had a monopoly on power and education for thousands of years and restricted anyone of shudra caste or below from even getting a education to even better themselves, its not surprising why they would be on top lmao. Its not hard to be on top of anything when you restrict anyone else from competing against you JFL. All dalits have known for 2000+ years is nothing but constant toiling and enslavement, so of course thats all they are going to do, its the only thing they know lmao, of course they are not going to be as "smart" as brahmins or any higher castes. Jfl brahmins are not smart, they nothing more than manipulative jew like roaches that hoard power for themselves and their kshatriya puppets. So jfl if you think i care about you being brahmin, or anyone for that matter, all your smarts in the world isnt going to save you when im towering over your manlet asses ready to snap your body in half.

In my opinion all curries are subhuman, not just physically, but mentally as well. So if we are going to compare 2 groups who are both low IQ, im obviously going to go with the one who is atleast good looking, because atleast they have that going for them, unlike curries who have nothing going for them.
India has an average iq of around 84 & Pakistan at around 82 iirc. If you think [ancestral]upper caste curries (whether converts or not) are anywhere close to that, then you’re coping hard.

I’m not saying the pushing down of people over millennia is justified, but selective pressures on intelligence over the years has definitely led to an intelligence split. Your comparison to Jews for Brahmins is pretty correct, but Jews are also 15-20 pts higher than varying parts of Europe lol. Despicable behavior has nothing to do with intelligence. (btw there is no hierarchy on forward castes, Kshatriyas and similar warrior castes are viewed in the same level as Brahmins + a lot of vaishyas are treated similarly)

PicsArt 07 15 115906

Thoughts? @curryslayerordeath

• JFL
im indo european