South indians ( dravidians) are not iq moggers..! It's a cope.

Stop your marwadi cope lmao. Most marwadis I see on daily basis are fat balding manlets. You ain't nothing special there are dalits who pale as fuck and brahmin you are dark as Dravidians.
But but marwadi brooooo and brahmin broo

It's a cope, a lot of people believe that South Indian dravidians are intelligent iq moggers. It's a lie..!

A tiny minority ( marwadi, sindhis, some Punjabis). Control 80% of wealth in india..!

South Indian intelligence is a myth..!

I am a marwari, we have far more influence in india and in the entire world than the Dravidian south indians.

( Marwadis, sindhis, Punjabis) are less than 2% of the population but yet we control 80% of all the economic activities in curry land.

Where as Dravidian south indians are 50% ( 650 million JFL) of the population and yet they barely have any contributions to the economy.

80% of indian billionaires are either marwadis, sindhis or punjabi.

Richest man in UK is actually a marwadi lol.

There are also parsis but then we both have same bloodline. They are high IQ too just like us marwaris.

We are like the Jews of india.
Wtf is this ethnic cope

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Chadeep and Deleted member 6273
Curry foids are money hungry, not chad hungry unlike western foids.
While you cope with your money Top tier rich family curry foid is fucking a no name 4 PSL white guy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
While you cope with your money Top tier rich family curry foid is fucking a no name 4 PSL white guy.

Tbh he looks htn at least Chadlite prob.
Would be mogged back to the underworld by Abraham or roshan tho

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Look like regular indians to me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 10615, Copeful and 4 others
Tbh he looks htn at least Chadlite prob.
Would be mogged back to the underworld by Abraham or roshan tho
He's a Mid tier normie at best lol. You can find much better white guys than him. He looks like a Average white tourist who visits India.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel

Cope, a far more indian men are fucking white foids in west.

Unlike ricecels, we are winning in this game.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 6531 and 3 others
Nigga idc shitskin = shitskin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 6531
images

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Looks like we should be a separate race and country at this point.We are so divided jfl.
Ironic how it's you the first one to say this, didn't expect it since you're always claiming malayalis mog muh curly hair tall

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees

@Biggdink says otherwise the white guy she's fucking is literally Mid tier normie at best meanwhile you need to be Top tier statusmaxxed 7 PSL curry to get a white Becky.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 7580 and Jason Voorhees
Ironic how it's you the first one to say this, didn't expect it since you're always claiming malayalis mog muh curly hair tall
I don't thats Spf who keeps saying that

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
You're confusing him with @SPFromNY914

That white guy fucking that good-looking Indian girl is high tier normie if I'm being generous, he is very average.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Chadeep
That white guy fucking that good-looking Indian girl is high tier normie if I'm being generous, he is very average.
Indeed many white incels mog him especially @IwantToLooksMaxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, .*my*. and Wallenberg
@Biggdink says otherwise the white guy she's fucking is literally Mid tier normie at best meanwhile you need to be Top tier statusmaxxed 7 PSL curry to get a white Becky.
Not true, my ivy league cousin is a Normie, still got a white high tier Becky.

Yeah indian men are fucking the left overs of white women that white men don't want

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Yeah indian men are fucking the left overs of white women that white men don't want
They both are under 25.
The rate at which the white women are marrying other races, you all will be extinct within next 100 years anyway.

shitskins obv do cuz im white, you must be aryan indian right?
Poor white boi, low life MF. Good for nothing, probably works at walmart and supports communism.

To slay, anyone can get a gf imo.. personality >> looks for ltr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 6273, Chadeep and 2 others
To slay, anyone can get a gf imo.. personality >> looks for ltr
How???? You need to be at least looksmatched for an ltr. Also anomalies don't count.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Albeacho
How???? You need to be at least looksmatched for an ltr. Also anomalies don't count.
No girls are always better looking than their bfs
96FEBCAE 7F11 465C B32C D833AE01F358
5D5D3E29 E967 4907 80B7 E32F926E562B
girls love to reproduce with subhuman men that’s why every generation is getting uglier and lower t than before. Most chads don’t even pass their genes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Copeful, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
Punjabi-farsi Bhai checking in

Curry foids are money hungry, not chad hungry unlike western foids.
YEAH, MAYBE IN INDIA AND MAYBE FROM SO POOR SOCIOECONOMIC BACKGROUND HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, like I said you are probably gonna marry some poor village girl. Muslims who have a decent living rarely mix outside of their religion, and that to NOT with our daughters. Curry foids are FOIDS, JUST LIKE ANY OTHER FOIDS. They have looks standards as well and you are only DELUDING YOURSELF if you think otherwise.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11675
Just because your a northie doesn't mean you have aryan/ caucasian bloodline.
Yes this is true, I have seen many people in Delhi who come from UP, Bihar, Jharkand, who don't look very Aryan/Caucasian, the only place I've seen people look like this overwhelmingly is J&K, Punjab, Uttarakhand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11675
Yes this is true, I have seen many people in Delhi who come from UP, Bihar, Jharkand, who don't look very Aryan/Caucasian, the only place I've seen people look like this overwhelmingly is J&K, Punjab, Uttarakhand
Only few upper caste indians have aryan caucasian bloodline, they are less than 5% of the population

They both are under 25.
The rate at which the white women are marrying other races, you all will be extinct within next 100 years anyway.
Over for your iq, white women are the least to marry other races together with africans i think, look up statistics on it. @africancel posted one for the UK once i think

You're confusing him with @SPFromNY914
CAUSE IT'S TRUE, MALLU SOUTH INDIANS ARE DIFFERENT🏝FYTM❗IF TIKTOK,ME, THE INTERNET, AND THE NAMES I LISTED NOT ENOUGH PROOF JUST GO LOOK AROUND A MALLU FAMILY YOU'LL FIND MULTIPLE PEOPLE THAT ARE LIGHTSKIN AND/OR TALL

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210419-175059_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210419-175059_Chrome.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 32
It's undeniable Mallus/Malayalis from Kerala are the tallest after Punjabis. Some say we're tied with Kashmir but the most recent studies show We're #2 now. Idc how this is "claiming" to you it's facts🤷🏽‍♂️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210419-180054_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210419-180054_Chrome.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20210419-180137_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210419-180137_Chrome.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20210419-180149_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210419-180149_Chrome.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20210419-180143_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210419-180143_Chrome.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 19
T
@SPFromNY914 Thoughts on this
This nigga is retarded and obviously biased. I'm a Mallu South Indian but I can admit we're NOT The tallest at least. It's Punjabis. However like I showed we are undeniably #2 or #3. Plus Kerala is THE most developed state in Kerala, let that nigga keep street shittin. In fact our state so clean compared to the North, even Hindus in our state don't even drink cowpiss or do that dirty shit. Mind you our population is only 35 or so million. compared to over 120 million punjabis and many ethnic groups with higher populations

Last edited:

shes fuckign hot wtf

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel