South indians ( dravidians) are not iq moggers..! It's a cope.

Marwadis are literally multi millionaires and billionaires, far far richer than most white and western men.

You sound illiterate.
Jfl I know you probably are, again you people are literally siphoning wealth from others, again I would be surprised if you weren't.

But light skin muslim girls are unfortunately too racist for your worthless rupees to have an affect on them.

I don’t want to be rude but marwadis are merchant caste aka my haryanvi Brahmin parents would not drink from the same water fountain as them.

as for the Muslims on this site, your ancestors were basically low caste converts and bhuddists who could not fight against Muslims and therefore submitted to them.

I genuinely don’t understand why south Asian Muslims are so cucked. They worship random Mongolians that raped and murdered their ancestors en masse as opposed to how the based Chinese are putting the descendants of the mongols into concentration camps.

Truly 2 sides of the same subhuman coin.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 13642 and 1 other person

only Muslims will honor the people who murdered and raped their ancestors.

In 200 years They will be naming missiles after xi jinping

@Gaia262 literal thread translation of what’s happening in your street. For all we know @Rothschild is some white guy who wants to have a lil fun at the expense of naive Indians.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Please shut the fuck up with your low IQ theories

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, TsarTsar444, volcelfatcel and 3 others
Higher iq

Drinks cow piss and bathes in cow dung

Pick one faggot.

Also I live in the west and the suburban neighborhood I live in makes your upper class neighborhood in india look like a sewer backwater.

Lmao Muslims aren't a caste or a race lmao, it's a follower of a religion. Muslims come in all sorts communities and social and economic classes. The reason why there are alot of poor Muslims is one because of the rise of Hindu nationalism thereby hindus not allowing muslims to rise to high income positions, and 2, alot of Muslims are converts from lower castes people and those people have always been poor throughout history whether they were hindus or Muslims.

And you should judge people for anything in general tbh, not being racist is gay.

My personal family never lived in any horrible conditions lmao. My fathers side of the family were middle upper class people and my grandfather on that side was a physicist who made bank because of his job and lived in a gated community.

My mother's side are zamindars that owned rice fields in Medak and my great grandmother was the heiress of the family haveli out there where my mother frequently use to visit when she was a little kid.

And finally, who knows, you might be able to marry some village low caste girl, but just fucking lol if you think you'll ever be able to get some light skin middle class upper class muslim girl. Here's some advice, as someone who has an eldest light skin sister, muslim girls of that background are INCREDIBLY racist and disgusted against hindus who they see as a bunch short dark skin ugly subhumans, so unless you are literal chadpreet, it's OVER for you.
3 women in my family are shia muslims, they married into our family, no problem.

Also we are far more richer than you all, your muslim foids wants to get away from Islam as soon as possible, they want to live like western foids. Seriously JFL if you believe that any foid in this world will want to be a Muslim. Over for you 65 IQ brainlet.

only Muslims will honor the people who murdered and raped their ancestors.

In 200 years They will be naming missiles after xi jinping
Muslims are powerless in this age, they have no power at all. They are at thr mercy of Jews and the mighty USA.
Chinese are already marrying top pali foids. Based china men

Imagine about bragging about being like a Jew:feelskek::feelskek:
He's not wrong tho jews are merchants so are Marwadis.

0a4

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
But light skin muslim girls are unfortunately too racist for your worthless rupees to have an affect on them.
If 5'5 gook china men can marry top notch paki mus foids, then we can easily too. And I am light skin marwadi anyway.

If 5'5 gook china men can marry top notch paki mus foids, then we can easily too. And I am light skin marwadi anyway.
Jfl if you think pakis are ok with that.

My sister only like 6ft light skin, chadpreet, beard chaded, muslim guys. Are you any of those besides light skin?

My sister only like 6ft light skin, chadpreet, beard chaded, muslim guys. Are you any of those besides light skin?
Should have send your sister's Rishta to @Salludon

It's a cope, a lot of people believe that South Indian dravidians are intelligent iq moggers. It's a lie..!

A tiny minority ( marwadi, sindhis, some Punjabis). Control 80% of wealth in india..!

South Indian intelligence is a myth..!

I am a marwari, we have far more influence in india and in the entire world than the Dravidian south indians.

( Marwadis, sindhis, Punjabis) are less than 2% of the population but yet we control 80% of all the economic activities in curry land.

Where as Dravidian south indians are 50% ( 650 million JFL) of the population and yet they barely have any contributions to the economy.

80% of indian billionaires are either marwadis, sindhis or punjabi.

Richest man in UK is actually a marwadi lol.

There are also parsis but then we both have same bloodline. They are high IQ too just like us marwaris.

We are like the Jews of india.
Lol at you Indians calling yourself different things. Muh Marwadis Muh punjuabis and etc. Your all the same shit to me lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and TsarTsar444
I don’t want to be rude but marwadis are merchant caste aka my haryanvi Brahmin parents would not drink from the same water fountain as them.

as for the Muslims on this site, your ancestors were basically low caste converts and bhuddists who could not fight against Muslims and therefore submitted to them.

I genuinely don’t understand why south Asian Muslims are so cucked. They worship random Mongolians that raped and murdered their ancestors en masse as opposed to how the based Chinese are putting the descendants of the mongols into concentration camps.

Truly 2 sides of the same subhuman coin.
My father's side are pathans are my mother's side are syeds. Lmao, if we were ever "low castes" as your coping ass is claiming we are, then it was no where anytime in recent history. And hindus are cucked for worshipping the same gods as the light skin light eyed aryans who conquered their dravidian ancestors. See? Two can play at this game.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13642

Nobody cares about your sister, most of your so called light skin foids are still poor, not anywhere near us, and they will be probably get married to some ugly auto/ ola cab driver JFL. I'll be a far better match for her and her family. I don't care about beta buxxing as long as she is loyal, femine and conservative. In most muslim families, father's makes decisions. I have seen too many ugly muss, good for nothing still able to get top notch foids, it's a life fuel to me. Take the reality pill.

Btw old cab owner billionaire is a marwadi too JFL.

3 women in my family are shia muslims, they married into our family, no problem.

Also we are far more richer than you all, your muslim foids wants to get away from Islam as soon as possible, they want to live like western foids. Seriously JFL if you believe that any foid in this world will want to be a Muslim. Over for you 65 IQ brainlet.
Muslims are powerless in this age, they have no power at all. They are at thr mercy of Jews and the mighty USA.
Chinese are already marrying top pali foids. Based china men

My father's side are pathans are my mother's side are syeds. Lmao, if we were ever "low castes" as your coping ass is claiming we are, then it was no where anytime in recent history. And hindus are cucked for worshipping the same gods as the light skin light eyed aryans who conquered their dravidian ancestors. See? Two can play at this game.
Nobody cares about your sister, most of your so called light skin foids are still poor, not anywhere near us, and they will be probably get married to some ugly auto/ ola cab driver JFL. I'll be a far better match for her and her family. I don't care about beta buxxing as long as she is loyal, femine and conservative. In most muslim families, father's makes decisions. I have seen too many ugly muss, good for nothing still able to get top notch foids, it's a life fuel to me. Take the reality pill.

Tenor 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Chadeep

Lmao, we are literally upper middle class economically in the WEST. Lmao, my family is not the same as the unfortunate Muslims who have to still reside in that shithole called south asia. My Mom literally spends like a sperg whenever she visits India because our currency value is worth that much in your shit country. And none of this matters anyway because my sister is probably just going to marry some high tier normie white guy anyway, she's too western so curries really don't get to stand a chance. 😥

@Chadeep I wish someone closed this autistic thread tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Wish @Golang was here ngl. He would've eviscerated these two curry greycels.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Copeful, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
This site is a bunch of curries fighting over north and south

• JFL
  • +1
and 5-2 chinks apparently

View attachment 1097784

Jfl I don't understand why you keep trying to group my family with the unfortunate state that POOR curry Muslims (not even all curry Muslims) are suffering in SOUTH ASIA. We are from the west and we grew up here, we have western taste and sensibilities, i.e. no chinks allowed.

all that means is that they are even more inbred than the average Muslim, which is impressive.

FC919140 7EAF 41B5 9C6F FC29AC0D620D

This site is a bunch of curries fighting over north and south
Retards need to realize that if you look curry no white women would buy muh North South cope.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
Jfl I don't understand why you keep trying to group my family with the unfortunate state that POOR curry Muslims (not even all curry Muslims) are suffering in SOUTH ASIA. We are from the west and we grew up here, we have western taste and sensibilities, i.e. no chinks allowed.
Congrats? Most people here are from the west.

doesn’t make you any less inbred.

All you fucking twinks will piss in your pants at the sight of dark triad Indian uncle from the fish market tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 6963, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
all that means is that they are even more inbred than the average Muslim, which is impressive.

View attachment 1097786
Jfl wait a sec, aren't all curries inbred to don't degree, if people were only allowed to marry in their castes for thousands of years at some point in time you are going to be related to your spouse, atleast somewhat distantly. Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about Hindu.

Retards need to realize that if you look curry no white women would buy muh North South cope.
It doesn't even matter since being north doesn't mean anything for your coloring lmao. It all depends on how unmixed ur caste and family is. Regions are far too varied.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Jfl wait a sec, aren't all curries inbred to don't degree, if people were only allowed to marry in their castes for thousands of years at some point in time you are going to be related to your spouse, atleast somewhat distantly. Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about Hindu.
No.

because over 50% of all Brahmins are not married to their cousins.

Same tbh. I wish this shit thread died out

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and volcelfatcel
No.

because over 50% of all Brahmins are not married to their cousins.
LMAO wtf, you fucking retarded fat brahmin. You people were already a small population to begin with, and then only mixed among yourselves (still do btw) and have done it for CENTURIES, and now you don't think you are related to each other to some certain degree?!😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Cope more piss drinker.

Lmao, we are literally upper middle class economically in the WEST. Lmao, my family is not the same as the unfortunate Muslims who have to still reside in that shithole called south asia. My Mom literally spends like a sperg whenever she visits India because our currency value is worth that much in your shit country. And none of this matters anyway because my sister is probably just going to marry some high tier normie white guy anyway, she's too western so curries really don't get to stand a chance. 😥
I don't want western mus foids, I need paki/ Syrian mus foids. I don't like independent western strong women anyway.
And paki foids are god like beautiful.

Even in india we got beautiful mus foids.

And whatever you are, how much does your family makes? Because I am sure you all are still nothing anywhere near marwadis, do you own any means of productions? My neighbour owns a giant textile fabric factory, with a turn over of $500 million every year. With a clean profit of $40M..! He lives in a 55000 sqft mansion. He is a marwadi.

How many of you have something like this?

Heck how many whites are making this much? Not many. 99% of whites are piss poor against us and Jews. They just don't stand any chance. Not even you muss.

It's over for all of you.

Same tbh. I wish this shit thread died out
Muh north, muh South, muh light skin.

All cope since it depends on ur family and caste being unmixed or not.

Muh light skin complex is the same as an average White guy having a complex over being able to slay 4/10 pinoy women.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
I don't want western mus foids, I need paki/ Syrian mus foids. I don't like independent western strong women anyway.
And paki foids are god like beautiful.

Even in india we got beautiful mus foids.

And whatever you are, how much does your family makes? Because I am sure you all are still nothing anywhere near marwadis, do you own any means of productions? My neighbour owns a giant textile fabric factory, with a turn over of $500 million every year. With a clean profit of $40M..! He lives in a 55000 sqft mansion. He is a marwadi.

How many of you have something like this?

Heck how many whites are making this much? Not many. 99% of whites are piss poor against us and Jews. They just don't stand any chance. Not even you muss.

It's over for all of you.
Jfl good luck to you (not really youre a subhuman Hindu rat, and a Jew like one at that) but I don't know about syrian foids or other muslim middle eastern foids and what they like, so go and find out for yourself. But just, fucking, LOL if you think you'll b be able to get any muslim curry girl of a decent background paki or indian, I went to a paki mosque my entire life, first of all they don't even really even marry indian muslims, unless they have some noteworthy background. They usually keep to themselves in their own respective races. I'm trying to tell you that curry muslim girls only have the worst views of curry Hindus, especially the men. Like if you think I'm vulgar and racist... Hahaha you clearly don't know much worse it is when It comes from a girl.

LMAO wtf, you fucking retarded fat brahmin. You people were already a small population to begin with, and then only mixed among yourselves (still do btw) and have done it for CENTURIES, and now you don't think you are related to each other to some certain degree?!😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Cope more piss drinker.
Brahmins and marwadis are not same .
Brahmins don't really have any power.

It's the marwadis who control everything along with some parsis, sindhis and few Punjabis.

Jfl good luck to you (not really youre a subhuman Hindu rat, and a Jew like one at that) but I don't know about syrian foids or other muslim middle eastern foids and what they like, so go and find out for yourself. But just, fucking, LOL if you think you'll b be able to get any muslim curry girl of a decent background paki or indian, I went to a paki mosque my entire life, first of all they don't even really even marry indian muslims, unless they have some noteworthy background. They usually keep to themselves in their own respective races. I'm trying to tell you that curry muslim girls only have the worst views of curry Hindus, especially the men. Like if you think I'm vulgar and racist... Hahaha you clearly don't know much worse it is when It comes from a girl.
Cope, it's because most indian muss are not good prospects, a girl will never deny a top notch prospects like marwadis. It never happens

Cope, it's because most indian muss are not good prospects, a girl will never deny a top notch prospects like marwadis. It never happens
Jfl lmao, I'm done, I've laughed too much at this thread and now I have a stomach ache. Fine, then my light skin chadpreet marwadi, if you think your marwardiness is good enough to get some paki foids i actually want you to record yourself live trying to pick up some decent curry muslim foids. Be sure to mention your a marwardi Hindu lmao so that they know that you are "top notch" hahahahahahaha hahahahaha😂😂😂😂😂.

@SPFromNY914 Thoughts on this

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
Jfl lmao, I'm done, I've laughed too much at this thread and now I have a stomach ache. Fine, then my light skin chadpreet marwadi, if you think your marwardiness is good enough to get some paki foids i actually want you to record yourself live trying to pick up some decent curry muslim foids. Be sure to mention your a marwardi Hindu lmao so that they know that you are "top notch" hahahahahahaha hahahahaha😂😂😂😂😂.
It has already happened, my brother's girlfriend is a top notch Siddique girl, she looks stunning. Over for you muss tho.

It has already happened, my brother's girlfriend is a top notch Siddique girl, she looks stunning. Over for you muss tho.
Wait lmao, aren't siddiques those black people? Or am I getting them confused for something else. That being said, I said I WANT YOU to record YOURSELF picking up decent muslim foids while mentioning youre a marwardi Hindu, I can't take your personal life anecdotes, how am I suppose to verify if they are true or not.

Wait lmao, aren't siddiques those black people? Or am I getting them confused for something else. That being said, I said I WANT YOU to record YOURSELF picking up decent muslim foids while mentioning youre a marwardi Hindu, I can't take your personal life anecdotes, how am I suppose to verify if they are true or not.
Never seen a Muslim girl dating a Hindu guy. It's always the other way around. Muslim Guys fuck and use hindu girls and marry their trad virgin muslim girl afterwards.

Never seen a Muslim girl dating a Hindu guy. It's always the other way around. Muslim Guys fuck and use hindu girls and marry their trad virgin muslim girl afterwards.
Not true, the opposite has happened in my family, we marwadis are too orthodox and conservatives, we don't even let our foids date.

I wouldn't jump into this cesspool of bs if I were you bhai

I've heard the same lmao, apparently pakis bad boys in britain are pumping and dumping sikh and Hindu girls like they are nothing lmao 🤣🤣. Even though I'm proud of them for doing that I am at the same time disgusted at them for doing that. Hindus literally bathe in piss and cow dung, how are you going to stick your very own dick into something like that...🤢🤮🤮

Brahmins and marwadis are not same .
Brahmins don't really have any power.

It's the marwadis who control everything along with some parsis, sindhis and few Punjabis.
Not true, the opposite has happened in my family, we marwadis are too orthodox and conservatives, we don't even let our foids date.
I wouldn't jump into this cesspool of bs if I were you bhai
I've heard the same lmao, apparently pakis bad boys in britain are pumping and dumping sikh and Hindu girls like they are nothing lmao 🤣🤣. Even though I'm proud of them for doing that I am at the same time disgusted at them for doing that. Hindus literally bathe in piss and cow dung, how are you going to stick your very own dick into something like that...🤢🤮🤮
Tenor 1

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Stop your marwadi cope lmao. Most marwadis I see on daily basis are fat balding manlets. You ain't nothing special there are dalits who pale as fuck and brahmin you are dark as Dravidians.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Stop your marwadi cope lmao. Most marwadis I see on daily basis are fat balding manlets. You ain't nothing special there are dalits who pale as fuck and brahmin you are dark as Dravidians.
Curry foids are money hungry, not chad hungry unlike western foids.