South indians ( dravidians) are not iq moggers..! It's a cope.

shes fuckign hot wtf
An actual good comment midst all these coping curries with muh North, muh marwari, muh brahmin, muh South

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
thought Indian Brahmins had avg iq of 120 or smth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 11675 and 1 other person
An actual good comment midst all these coping curries with muh North, muh marwari, muh brahmin, muh South
fuuuuark
161283391 449702182923259 488418145787674107 n
166077819 197955018441089 5360905407708795057 n

its over

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13591 and volcelfatcel
I don’t want to be rude but marwadis are merchant caste aka my haryanvi Brahmin parents would not drink from the same water fountain as them.

as for the Muslims on this site, your ancestors were basically low caste converts and bhuddists who could not fight against Muslims and therefore submitted to them.

I genuinely don’t understand why south Asian Muslims are so cucked. They worship random Mongolians that raped and murdered their ancestors en masse as opposed to how the based Chinese are putting the descendants of the mongols into concentration camps.

Truly 2 sides of the same subhuman coin.
what a fucking cope, hindu indians are more self hating by far

you guys worship whites even after what the british did JFL

some indian guy on some video was talking to a white and he said "come rule again"

typical

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 6273 and Copeful
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 13591

some indian guy on some video was talking to a white and he said "come rule again"

typical
just be indian christian theory?

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Wallenberg, Deleted member 13591 and 1 other person
Lol at this curry on curry violence

@curryslayerordeath @apollothegun

eye colour halo, skin colour halo, height questionably haloes (5'10)
yeah he’s carried by coloring, PSL wise he’s like htn-chadlite
D0BEF498 CB5D 4B26 887B 31F9CB5756F3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Jason Voorhees and 5'8manlet
CAUSE IT'S TRUE, MALLU SOUTH INDIANS ARE DIFFERENT🏝FYTM❗IF TIKTOK,ME, THE INTERNET, AND THE NAMES I LISTED NOT ENOUGH PROOF JUST GO LOOK AROUND A MALLU FAMILY YOU'LL FIND MULTIPLE PEOPLE THAT ARE LIGHTSKIN AND/OR TALL
Apparently your mallu foids like northies more, I have noticed it. Over for mallu copers

• JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914
I don’t want to be rude but marwadis are merchant caste aka my haryanvi Brahmin parents would not drink from the same water fountain as them.

as for the Muslims on this site, your ancestors were basically low caste converts and bhuddists who could not fight against Muslims and therefore submitted to them.

I genuinely don’t understand why south Asian Muslims are so cucked. They worship random Mongolians that raped and murdered their ancestors en masse as opposed to how the based Chinese are putting the descendants of the mongols into concentration camps.

Truly 2 sides of the same subhuman coin.
Brahmins are not as rich as marwadis

Apparently your mallu foids like northies more, I have noticed it. Over for mallu copers
Maybe the older generation but not this generation lol. And you used "apparently" which is cap asf.
At the end of the day you're the one rotting here I'm not. I'm here to try to shatter negative stereotypes and help others/share my jaw journey. Mallus, regardless of your opinion are going to comeup and show out. Facts speak for themselves and ive already shared some. Keep coping, you anti-mallu. Growing up me anf my brother mogged most north indian friends in our area including couple Punjabis. And of course, there are probably Northies and other Mallus who mog us too. But the point is he humble and look at FAX..
Mallus ESPECIALLY Raised in the WEST arent your stereotypical south indian the biased media portrays, dont get it twisted. Most of us are very chill and humble but Keep chatting and you're gonna run into the wrong Mallu one day and it wont be pretty lol. There's a reason why The North Indians used Mallu as a derogatory term for us in the origin of the word in Hindi. It means "Ape:. Now we've embraced it.
Fax speak for itself, we got basic height,nurturing, diet,strength, down already unlike most other Indians, We just need higher populations🤙🏽🏝

Last edited:
Maybe the older generation but not this generation lol. And you used "apparently" which is cap asf.
At the end of the day you're the one rotting here I'm not. I'm here to try to shatter negative stereotypes and help others/share my jaw journey. Mallus, regardless of your opinion are going to comeup and show out. Facts speak for themselves and ive already shared some. Keep coping, you anti-mallu
I am a marwadi, are mallu foids open to fck like the American foids?

I am a marwadi, are mallu foids open to fck like the American foids?
Yeah, some can be promiscous so go for it.
BTW I had some 🔥Marwadi,Gujarati, and Punjabi broads absolutely LUST over me. Like they wanted to eat a Mallu nigga's dick type shit, shit's crazy😂. I wish you luck in doing the same with our foids as well brother🤝🏽.

Yeah, some can be promiscous so go for it.
BTW I had some 🔥Marwadi,Gujarati, and Punjabi broads absolutely LUST over me. Like they wanted to eat a Mallu nigga's dick type shit, shit's crazy😂. I wish you luck in doing the same with our foids as well brother🤝🏽.
Our foids are super orthodox and conservative, which is the best city in india to slay easily like the USA?

Our foids are super orthodox and conservative, which is the best city in india to slay easily like the USA?
Idk I was only in India for like 3 years all my time in Kerala. But I'd say Delhi,Bangalore, Goa, and Caluctta are good places to fuck some liberal curry girls.

Last edited:
Idk I was only in India for like 3 years all my time in Kerala. But I'd say Delhi,Bangalore, Goa, and Ernakulam,Caluctta
Where are you from? West?

typical
Muslim Indians worship an Arab.

they don’t even worship their own gods. Imagine buying into a religion where you are automatically a second class citizen to an Arab.

luckily you don’t have to imagine because you have done it.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and turkproducer

they don’t even worship their own gods. Imagine buying into a religion where you are automatically a second class citizen to an Arab.

what are you even talking about you spastic

i don’t worship anyone jfl, indian muslims are converts from your cow religion anyway so maybe there’s an iq disparity between me and them.

British never colonised us, they were never bad to us, infact if anything, we got far more powerful because of British.

Britons enslaved the remaining 98% of indians. Not the top 2%.

Search about jagat Seth, he was a Marwadi, he was controlling the entire opium business of the east india company..!

Your coping too hard.
Churchill is the reason 1-3 million indian died in a famine jfl @ u for saying this bs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
yeah he’s carried by coloring, PSL wise he’s like htn-chadlite
View attachment 1098797
He has a massive exotic halo. He isn't htn though, his few tinder experiments prove it wrong alongside polls. He is deffo Chad or gigachad and his hair is solid, curries have Chad hair tbh

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Copeful and Jason Voorhees
He has a massive exotic halo. He isn't htn though, his few tinder experiments prove it wrong alongside polls. He is deffo Chad or gigachad and his hair is solid, curries have Chad hair tbh
i meant facially tbh, he doesn’t look gigachad tier in candids
he’s obviously chad irl cause of insane body halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and volcelfatcel
Agree, I also hate the cope of muh not Indian, he is full Indian he just has a Kashmir or sindh pheno which is common in those areas not all of india is 5'2 dravidians like media portrays it. Psl is eurocentric so they'll rate him low

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Jason Voorhees
i meant facially tbh, he doesn’t look gigachad tier in candids
he’s obviously chad irl cause of insane body halo
Purely facially I think he is Chad because of how good his coloring is, that Kashmir light pheno is extremely good. His eye color + skin contrast is next level. Even if he doesn't have individually insane psl features.

Also hair, he hasn't norwooded and his quality is still insane, curries deffo have some of the best hair genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful

You're fucking retarded. Christians and Muslims in Kerala been around for thousands of years. And I'm pretty sure all the other Indian Muslims don't worship Arabs you bafoon.

Cope tbere is no difference all Indians are equally subhumans but because we have a gaint population there are definately gonna be some high IQ niggers

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
muh north aryans, muh south dravidians, muh iranids
These threads make me sick ngl
You’re either a good looking Indian or you aren’t it’s that simple
“Muh great great great grandad had coloured eyes bro, Hitler would consider me an Aryan!!!!”
3733C232 FB97 4047 A5B0 3A5A7403CCD8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13824 and volcelfatcel
Super-duper omg how willl the white man compete
Images 2
Screenshot 2021 04 25 18 19 51 72

Go on bros

• JFL
Reactions: Gaia262
It's a cope, a lot of people believe that South Indian dravidians are intelligent iq moggers. It's a lie..!

A tiny minority ( marwadi, sindhis, some Punjabis). Control 80% of wealth in india..!

South Indian intelligence is a myth..!

I am a marwari, we have far more influence in india and in the entire world than the Dravidian south indians.

( Marwadis, sindhis, Punjabis) are less than 2% of the population but yet we control 80% of all the economic activities in curry land.

Where as Dravidian south indians are 50% ( 650 million JFL) of the population and yet they barely have any contributions to the economy.

80% of indian billionaires are either marwadis, sindhis or punjabi.

Richest man in UK is actually a marwadi lol.

There are also parsis but then we both have same bloodline. They are high IQ too just like us marwaris.

We are like the Jews of india.

Don'tknow or care about iq mogging but dick mogging they absolutely out do the northerners

Don'tknow or care about iq mogging but dick mogging they absolutely out do the northerners
i iq mog, study mog, money mog, looks mog dravidians to america and back and i am a northie/ west indian marwadi. highest caste.

i iq mog, study mog, money mog, looks mog dravidians to america and back and i am a northie/ west indian marwadi. highest caste.

The average south Indian dick 6.75 inches average northern indians dick 4 inches keep coping in thinking 1 isolate disproves a population average

The average south Indian dick 6.75 inches average northern indians dick 4 inches keep coping in thinking 1 isolate disproves a population average
average does not mean shit, dravidians are ugly, no foid will go for them specially white foids, its over for dravidians.
its me, i mog average dravidian to tamil nadu.

even south indian foids prefer north/aryan indians of higher caste.

average does not mean shit, dravidians are ugly, no foid will go for them specially white foids, its over for dravidians.
its me, i mog average dravidian to tamil nadu.

even south indian foids prefer north/aryan indians of higher caste.

This is cope tbqh south Indian women like handsome faces, handsome faces are a sign of good immuno responsive soma they have more ornaments present on there faces that signal there dominant and can take a punch this is a biological indicator not a racial one.

And i can't see pics in that thread but even if you did this entire thread would still be fucking stupid it's a fact south Indians have bigger cocks than northern ones

marwadi's mog end of thread

• JFL
Reactions: AcneScars
Literally I don't know why hindus bother themselves trying to out compete one another, you'll always be third place no matter what caste you are compared to white British and muslims who cucked you faggots for over 1000 years.
Hmm maybe you forgot that the Marathas BTFO’d the Mughals back to Kandahar.

Also your ancestors were Hindus who were most likely forcibly converted to Islam like 100 years ago, so keep barking at your own people

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel