Spain and Portugal = Arabs

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
Shitskins are not white in any way. Im White, Asian and Black yet look whiter than any "Iberian" or whatever. There is a reason their colony's have done so shit and its due to their shitty moor genetics mixed with the Aztecs.

Jfl at these people. Even the fucking Persians look more white than them and they themselves have been mixed in with the Arabs. The original Hispanic population from Roman times are long gone. No wonder South America is a shithole its basically a Moor colony.

This is what I imagine when I think of Spain and Portugal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Insecure03, Deleted member 7753 and 3 others
100% not Arab Spain has fought Arabcela for millenia

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 9837, penis3 and 3 others
JFL if you think the soldiers from each opposing army didn't rape the women and mix

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
All of those women except the first one look like Turkish trannies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272, Yliaster, Britishlooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Ethnics ruin everything they touch, while whites improve everything they touch.

• +1
Drd kys aspie retard

• WTF
what i will say is Portugal is manlet central lol. i went there when i was about 12 and was already taller than the men there, and i'm not tall now.

• +1
The reconquista was just Latinized moors larping as the Spanish fighting their cousins in the south.

All of those women except the first one look like Turkish trannies
Would smash second one from the right tbh she seems okay-ish

The rest look like used up 40 year old whores

• JFL
3rd has nice tits

• Ugh..
I'll be going to Catalonia in a few months and I'll verify these claims. From what I've heard though Portugal and Spain are subhuman central of Europe. The entire subhumanity of Latin America has migrated to Portugal and Spain.

• +1
They have done genetic analysis and the arab/MENA admixture in the iberian peninsula and southern italy is very low, almost negligible except for a few particular areas usually on the southern coast.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hector and Deleted member 5522
They don't exactly look arab, and it's a cherrypick anyway

look at the Men's Spanish national football team and tell me there isn't Germanic blood there from the Visigoths

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Hector and Deleted member 5522
I'll be going to Catalonia in a few months and I'll verify these claims. From what I've heard though Portugal and Spain are subhuman central of Europe. The entire subhumanity of Latin America has migrated to Portugal and Spain.
Southern Spain is full of shitskins but Catalonia is closer to France so might be whiter but still very much shitskin in general.

Combining the Moors with the original Spanish then combing them with a psychopathic population that cuts out peoples hearts in south America creates a shithole. South America is wasted land. Imagine what white people could have done with it. It could be like the United States maybe even wealthier. Sadly this shitty race is now flooding the US. Oh well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
Everything is fucking false LMFAO imaging trusting .me in this.

PS: Subhuman central of Europe is UK

They don't exactly look arab, and it's a cherrypick anyway

look at the Men's Spanish national football team and tell me there isn't Germanic blood there from the Visigoths
Don't heard to this autistic JFL. I am Spanish, blonde tall and blue eyed.

Arabs genetic weight here is almost 0, while germanic is much stronger, Spain is a union of Germanic kingdoms mixed with the Roman/Iberian and celts.

Don't heard to this autistic JFL. I am Spanish, blonde tall and blue eyed.

Arabs genetic weight here is almost 0, while germanic is much stronger, Spain is a union of Germanic kingdoms mixed with the Roman/Iberian and celts.
giga cope tbh

giga cope tbh
Yes I am coping the fact I pheno mog 97% of population. How can I be so unlucky

Whyyy so unlucky I wanted to have brown black eyes whyyyy I am 190 god so cruel with me........ End my life!1!111!1!11 never began for non indian janitorcels

Plus Arabs never been in Iberian peninsula, it was muslims north africans not arabs.

Last edited: