Spending time in the Game Dev community has blackpilled me about video games

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I needed a good cope so for a couple of years I have been dabbling in game dev, reading forums, joining discords, watching youtube content on it etc.

At the beginning I assumed that the soyboy/neckbeard stereotype only applied to gamers rather than actual devs because they are fat and lazy, where as game devs themselves are mostly normal people since game dev actually requires patience and hard work which the lazy fat bastards don't have. Oh god I was so wrong. Literally every game dev community I have visited has been nothing but soyboys and incel cucks. It's so bad that I now even find myself questioning if it's even acceptable for adults to play video games at all and if the stereotype of adult gamers being children might actually be true.

The hilarious part is that I'm not even right-wing and yet I still find myself hating these pieces of shits. 90% of people in the game dev community is a soyboy liberal suck or a fat sjw woman lmao.

Game dev is just as big of a cope as games themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Game dev is a tough industry from what I heard regarding salary so only the diehard trucel gamers pursue it

only soyboys want to make games

Game dev is a tough industry from what I heard regarding salary so only the diehard trucel gamers pursue it

Most game devs don't expect to make any money of this.