Srs How to [hypothetically] get Fake COVID Vaccine Pass in [minecraft]? VAXCELS/FRAUDCELS GTFIH!

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
srs how?

hypothetically speaking and only in minecraft of course...
[ISPOILER].

.[/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
[ISPOILER].

.[/ISPOILER]

First depends where are u from

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
First depends where are u from

the west ofc

but not just for me tho ngl I need for my family too and they live in different country [in the west] rn

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
West where

I live in Canada rn but my family lives in the us, they might have an easier time [hypothetically] fakepassmaxxing than me tbh but then again i can always just extended vacationmaxx with them and/or [hypothetically] reverso-illegal immigrantmaxx anyway jfl people pass back and forth canadia border all the time tbh

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• +1
many people sell it for 150€ bro. but idk if you can pass with it at the airport:y'all:

• +1
I live in Canada rn but my family lives in the us, they might have an easier time [hypothetically] fakepassmaxxing than me tbh but then again i can always just extended vacationmaxx with them and/or reverso-illegal immigrantmaxx anyway jfl people pass back and forth canadia border all the time tbh

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]
Well Idk about the situation in Canada but u might not even need it realistically

• +1
Well Idk about the situation in Canada but u might not even need it realistically

maybe but I still just want one for future use in case of erol shtf tbh.

but what about my family in the us how are they going to [hypothetically] [ISPOILER]fake[/ISPOILER]passmaxx??

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• +1
many people sell it for 150€ bro. but idk if you can pass with it at the airport:y'all:

who? where? not specifics of course [ISPOILER]doxx me[/ISPOILER] but in a general sense tbh

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
maybe but I still just want one for future use in case of erol shtf tbh.
The rules will change and it will become defective so I wouldn't get it even for just incase

• So Sad
Also I have reported you to the Israeli government for crime abroad.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and chaddyboi66
who? where? not specifics of course [ISPOILER]doxx me[/ISPOILER] but in a general sense tbh

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]
usually people in your social circle. someone knows someone etc

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
srs how?

hypothetically speaking and only in minecraft of course...
[ISPOILER].

.[/ISPOILER]
Make sure you don't get caught. Jews are charging people with "attempt to spread a bio weapon/crimes against humanity" type shit and giving them 20+ years in prison to make an example out of dissenting goyim

• Woah